Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Kael meets with the Enclave

Kael
    Kael

# of Posts : 32

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kael
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 13,000

Kael meets with the Enclave Empty Kael meets with the Enclave

Post by Kael Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:54 am

As Kael awoke in his hotel room on planet Vegeta, he stretched and walked to the bathroom. As he brushed his teeth and started to get dressed in the bathroom, he stepped outside the bathroom and back into the main part of his hotel room and noticed a woman standing at his door in his room wearing a brown robe with a greenish undercoat. As he stared at the strange intruder, Kael aimed his hand at the woman. "Just who are you? How did you get in here?? Say something now or go through that door." The woman removed her brown cloak hood which hid her face and she smiled at Kael. Kael smiled back at her and ran to the woman and hugged her. "MISTY!!!! You....you're alive!!" As the two hugged for quite some time, Misty finally spoke. "Yes, I am glad to see you too Kael, but there isnt much time. We must get you to Spire. Quickly, grab your things!" Kael took a step back from her. "I came here to planet Vegeta to look for my father and brother.....the other pieces of me that I need to complete. Before I just run off again and lose them forever, I want to find them now."

Misty grabbed Kael's hand. "Kael I came here to help you find your father. I am done keeping secrets from you. Your father awaits you at Spire. Your brother however........" Kael turned his head waiting for her to respond. "......he...he has joined the Imperial Vanguard, Kael. I tried to stop him, but his forces outnumbered me. I will explain more later when you meet with your father, but for now we must go to the Enclave sanctuary in the city of Spire. Quickly, I will open a rift for us." Kael sighed and nodded to Misty as she reached in her pocket and pulled out a glowing dagger. As she raised the dagger above her head, she did a downward slash, tearing open a rift in time portal. As she grabbed his forearm, the two ran into the small tear in time and appeared on the other side of the rift on a large grassland surrounded by temples.

As Kael looked around at everything, Misty called to everyone nearby to come meet Kael. As people wearing brown robes walked to the two, more and more people could hear the noise and a large crowd was forming. Misty shouted to the group in the grassland. "Everyone! This here Kael, our newest edition to our group. He is here to join the Enclave and lead us in taking back Palaad from those corrupt Imperial Vanguard." As the people cheered, Kael quickly stared at Misty and interrupted her. "Misty, I never agreed to this. All I wanted to do was come here and find my father, and you said he was here so where is he?" Suddenly an elderly voice came from behind the crowd. "You looking for me.......my son?" Kael quickly turned his attention to where the voice came from and stared in shock at the tall old man. Kael ran to his father and knelt before him. "Father!! Finally!! After all these years I have finally found you. This is one chapter of my life that can finally come to a close." Kael's father told Kael to stand back up and his father began speaking. "Kael, I am thankful that you are still alive. I am sorry that you were seperated from me and your mother, but we had to send you to someplace better than that terrible run down part of planet Vegeta. Your brother Raizen wanted the same freedom you had, so he ran from home shortly after your space shuttle headed to planet Earth. I take it he met up with that Kumiko and the two decided to form an army in the streets of Old Palaad. With people seeking to reform safety in the streets of Palaad, the Imperial Vanguard was formed. They went from normal street thugs, to armor wearing royalmen. They raised enough money from the gifts from the saiyan people, to form the city and clean it up to make it look as good as it does today."

Kael rubbed his chin in understanding. "So father, how did you Enclave guys come about? And why does the Imperial Vanguard hate you guys so much?" As his father turned his back to him and looked at his Enclave people, he spoke. "Shortly after the forming of the Imperial Vanguard, I made a few friends in the streets from which we lived and together we founded the Enclave. We are an elite group of humans and saiyans bent on restoring the peace that was once in Palaad. We rebelled against the Imperial Vanguard and formed a union.....our union. Though we are greatly outnumbered, we have the undying support of the innocent lives in the city of Palaad. The reason why we need you, Kael, is because without powerful saiyans like you and Misty, we wont stand a chance and you two are the only ones who actually care about Palaad. Misty is a good friend of mine. I informed her of your power and your want to help people, so I sent her to follow and look after you. I was happy with the results. She told me of your want to save innocent lives and of that dragon Malphion and his Cylorian minions. As of right now, we are forming a peace treaty with the Cylorian forces. If they act as the primary beacon of our attack on the city of Palaad, then we shall give them the city of Spire for their own so they may harvest their crops and live amongst us like they have done before."

Kael nodded. "Well thank you father. I will take you up on your offer and join the Enclave. Though I do not wish to harm my brother, I WILL take him down for joining the wrong side. What is our first move of attack against the Imperial Vanguard, father?" Kael's father turned back around and looked at his son. "Please, call me Master Vale and our first move shall be to meet with Malphion. He should be arriving here shortly. Quickly, put on this robe and join us as another brother of the Enclave."
    Kael
    Kael

# of Posts : 32

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kael
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 13,000

Kael meets with the Enclave Empty Re: Kael meets with the Enclave

Post by Kael Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 am

Kael quickly put on the brown robe over his armor and awaited Malphion's arrival. As the entire Enclave stood outside their small temple city, a giant space flagship landed in front of them and as the exit ramp came down, a rush of wind made their robes flap in the wind. Kael felt nothing but anger as he stared at the flagship. He only knew that who was about to come out of there almost took his life and killed so many of the people he vowed to protect on planet Earth.

Suddenly 4 Cylorians walked down the ramp, two on both sides with none other than Lord Malphion walking down the middle. As he sniffed the air and saw the Enclave people in front of him, Malphion chuckled. "I could have sworn I burned down this place on my way to that Earthling city." Kael's father stepped through the crowd and stood before Lord Malphion. "Lord Malphion, we of the Enclave have come to you to ask for your hand in helping us retake the city of Palaad." Malphion snarled. "Will I get to kill someone? Saiyans, perhaps? If there will be no war, then you have only wasted my time. Vale, we talked about this earlier through our minds. You said I could kill any saiyan I wanted!!" Master Vale yelled at the dragon. "Calm yourself, Malphion!!! This is not to become a vicious war of dark rebellion. The people of Palaad like us for our calm side and if you want to stay in power of your forces, I suggest you find a more calm center of yourself. Using violence is not always the answer, Malphion!!" Malphion slowly walked past Kael's father and walked over to Kael and Misty. "Now, Vale.....I presume that this is your son. Kael, am I right? I dont forget names of the people I kill, or come close to killing." Kael and Malphion looked face to face staring in blind hatred and anger. As Kael clenched his fist, Malphion was powering a small ki ball of energy in his hand. Kael gritted his teeth and spoke in a low tone. "I wont let you harm any more harmless people. Whether I live or die from that energy you want to throw at me, I just want you to know that if you kill me, more will replace me and give you twice as much pain as you felt before. The feeling of loss will overcome your Cylorian idiots and just when you thought you could save your pathetic race from extinction, you die and FORCE them to die off from a greater race known as saiyans. So you go ahead and make that move, Malphion. I dare you...I REALLY dare you. Do it for your Cylorian people. They will have no one to thank but you for both you and them die in the end."

As the two stared at each other and with the rest of the Enclave and Cylorian people watching the two, Malphion powered down and turned to look at Master Vale. "Vale........we will join you........" He then quickly looked back at Kael. "......for now." As Kael's father walked over to the two, he spoke. "Its settled then.....we will board your ship and we shall begin our assault on the city of Palaad. Everyone, bring your weapons and armor. ON THIS DAY, the Enclave shall side with the Cylorian dragons of Asmel!!! We shall destroy the tyrannical forces of the Imperial Vanguard and bring peace and order back to the streets of Palaad!! This shall be a difficult fight for the both of us, but we MUST win this for the people of not only planet Vegeta, but every other planet along the galaxy. Lets move out!!" As the people cheered, everyone ran towards the Cylorian flagship and boarded it. Malphion looked over at Master Vale and smiled. "I know just the cunning way for us to get into Palaad unnoticed."

(THE END and ready for grading)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:54 am