Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Training and maybe contact from the latest kill (Bardock if he wants to contact Dakkon)

Dakkon
    Dakkon

# of Posts : 113

Scouter Reading
    Name: Dakkon
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 108,640

Training and maybe contact from the latest kill (Bardock if he wants to contact Dakkon) Empty Training and maybe contact from the latest kill (Bardock if he wants to contact Dakkon)

Post by Dakkon Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:05 pm

The town burned in the middle of the night as people creamed and children cried. Bodies were impaled all over the town some were blown up and some were nothing more the scorch marks on the street. It was another small settlement and had fallen victim to the demons thirst for chaos and death. He rolled his arms and cracked his neck as he travled to a new dojo he had heard about. Walking inside he smelled the stench of the man named Bardock that he had killed only a few days before and shrugged. The place seemed to be empty at the moment and the demon went upstairs to the second floor and spotted the training equipment.

Three hours rolled by and in that time the Demon had maxed out with 20,000 push ups ,15,000 sit ups, and 15,000 pull ups, His body felt great and was on the brink of starting to be painful but he had been working out so much it was growing used to the abuse and he was getting tougher from putting himself through it. He beat on a punching bag for an hour throwing kicks and punches and random but coordinated combination for maximum effect. He then ran for two hours on the treadmill before he finally had to give up and take a break. Hitting the ground he closed his eyes resting as his body felt like the muscles were twisting in on themselves and all the demon could think about was if his first real kill on this planet and grown stronger in the after life and the demon attempted to contact him.

(If bardock wish's to contact Dakkon thats cool cause I wanna work on getting him back in the mix. If not treat this as a normal training lol. Razz)
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Training and maybe contact from the latest kill (Bardock if he wants to contact Dakkon) Empty Re: Training and maybe contact from the latest kill (Bardock if he wants to contact Dakkon)

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:22 pm

" Someone told me you wanted me, you need something Dakkon? " Bardock said.
    Dakkon
    Dakkon

Scouter Reading

Training and maybe contact from the latest kill (Bardock if he wants to contact Dakkon) Empty Re: Training and maybe contact from the latest kill (Bardock if he wants to contact Dakkon)

Post by Dakkon Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Grinning the Demon responded "I was curious to see how much stronger you had gotten and wish to bring you back so I may see for myself. Any ideas?"
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 am

" There are the dragon balls, they can bring people back to life, or give other wishes. "
    Dakkon
    Dakkon

Scouter Reading

Post by Dakkon Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 am

He smirked "Well then it seems I need to work on getting them...prehaps you can wait a bit longer however for I have another wish I need to make as well. You will be returned however so have no fear of that."
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:05 am

" Then i shall continue my training. "
    Dakkon
    Dakkon

Scouter Reading

Post by Dakkon Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:31 am

~ end of thread~ (If someone would not mind letting me know what PL gain I have if any XD I will love you long time lol.)
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:33 am

From killing children, I'd say -30 Alignment for you. And that exercize will get you +5000 PL.
    Dakkon
    Dakkon

Scouter Reading

Post by Dakkon Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:09 pm

This Topic is Locked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:37 pm