Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

4 posters

Saiyans vs. Buu

Clara
    Clara

# of Posts : 95

Scouter Reading
    Name: Clara
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 30,000

Saiyans vs. Buu - Page 2 Empty Re: Saiyans vs. Buu

Post by Clara Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:10 pm

As the plataue fell, Nuchiha made no effort to move. She didn't want it to happen, but now he is falling, so his Kamehameha missed.
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

# of Posts : 86

Scouter Reading
    Name: Buu
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 34,000

Post by Elemental Buu Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:12 pm

As Nuchiha fell, Buu shot lightning at him from above. As he did so, right when the bolt came, Buu's eyes turned white, but then back after the bolt. The bolt hit Nuchiha, frying him, as he fell into the rocks, and Buu floated there.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Nuchiha's kamehameha missed, he didn't pay attention to the plateau at all. As he fell, he saw the lightning, it had struck him. Nuchiha laid there, motionless, ' I CAN'T DIE NOW! ' Nuchiha thought, Nuchiha then turned KAIO - KEN X20, and chargeed at Buu in a split second, when he was in front of Buu, he immediately telported behind him, and kicked him into the Plateau, ' This, is getting exhausting! ' Nuchiha thought, but he showed no exhaustion, because if he did he thought others would view him as weak.
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Buu was knocked down, and his concentration broke, yet the tornado he shot earlier was still coming at Nuchiha, but since he was behinf Buu, he was swalowed in it. Buu was now spinning in circles, being hit by debris in the tornado. It was still gokin straight at Nuchiha.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Nuchiha was forcebly turning back to his normal form. Nuchiha was now gasping for air, the KAIO - KEN started to put too much strain on his body now, Nuchiha's vision was dazed, and he could barely see. Nuchiha was then sucked into the tornado, but was quickly shot out at high speed, and Nuchiha hit a mountain. Nuchiha was about 11 meters into the mountain Nuchiha emerged out, holding his stomach. " I CAN'T DIE! I'M ROYALTY!!!!!! " Nuchiha shouted out in anger, as his ki began to form a large and dangerous aura. Nuchiha then shot the strongest ki attack he could muster, it used all of his power, and it was guided, it would severely injure Buu if it hit him. Nuchiha's aura began to fade, but his ki rattled the mountain, and some of the mountain then fell on Nuchiha, Nuchiha stayed in the debri, because he could barely move.
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Buu shot out of the tornado in the oposite direction of Nuchiha's blast, so he had time to do something. Buu was severely hurt, and lost no body parts, so he could not regenerate a perfect body. But he was alive enough to do one more powerful move. Buu then threw his arms in the air, and croched his legs. Upon doing so, he began to focus energy in fromt of him, and it was a transparent purple color. Static formed around the sphere, and it grew in size. It eventually was so big, it was the size of the spirit bomb! Not as strong, but good enough to destroy Nuchiha at his state. Buu threw his arms at the ball from the former stace, yelling "PLANET CRUSHER!!", and the ball flew at Nuchiha's energy ball, and if it hit it, Buu's spere would absorb it, making the sphere stronger!
    Clara
    Clara

Scouter Reading

Post by Clara Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Fasha was watching the battle from the surface, and saw Nuchiha slamming into a rocky mountain, and all the energy exchanged throught Buu and Nuchiha. She immediately flew up there, and stoped dead in front of the Planet Crusher. "M'lord, run while you can! I will sacrifice myself to stop him" Screamed Fasha, tears running down her face. "I will miss this beutiful planet. Good-bye Nuchiha, tell Gokin I said bye."
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Nuchiha emerged from the rocks, he emerged quietly hoping not not to arouse anything. Nuchiha was huffing, and there was large chunks of his armor missing, Nuchiha was also bleeding through a large cut in his chest, and from his mouth. Nuchiha launched a white orb into the sky. " I WILL NOT DIE ALONE! I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME BUU! " Nuchiha shouted, Nuchiha then quickly Chuckled to himself, ' I FORGOT ABOUT THE STINKIN' SENZU BEANS I BOUGHT! ' Nuchiha thought in anger, Nuchiha ate the Senzu Bean, and he was fully healed, but he still had cuts, and was still bleeding, but he didn't feel the pain though. Nuchiha then turned KAIO - KEN X20, his power level overpowered Buu by 3,000 PL, and Nuchiha went up into the air. " GIVE ME ENERGY! " Nuchiha shouted out, any living thing in the distance would hear him, Nuchiha's spirit bomb was slightly larger and stronger due to Nuchiha being 3,000 PL stronger, but he kept charging, because a little more wouldn't hurt.
    Clara
    Clara

Scouter Reading

Post by Clara Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Fasha was then consumed by the Planet Crusher, and she dissolved into the dark static surrounding it. Fasha has died... or has she? On impact, the blast made a bright light shine over the planet, and all was blinded. Nothing cound be seen, but when it passed, Fasha was not able to be seen. She might have fallen and survived... just maybe.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:35 pm

' DANG! A CASAULTY ALREADY! ' Nuchiha thought, then he turned too Buu, and launched the Spirit Bomb, ' WAIT! WHY DO I CARE IF THERES A CASUALTY!? ' Nuchiha then thought, he didn't intend on killing Buu, he intended on severely injuring him, to prove to be the stronger one, and hopefully fight him again in the future.
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:41 pm

"NOO!! MY PLANET CRUSHER! IT CON'T BE BEATEN!" Buu yelled in anger. He was bruised and hurting everywhere, and was so angry, the holes in his skin were puffing fire rather than ice. "I CAN'T BE BEATEN! I WILL KILL ALL!" Buu then shot large flames out of his arm holes, and they all formed together into a large orb. And then, it all shot at Nuchiha, and it was in a blast wave shape. His Flame Cannon was so powerful, the earth was shaking! If Nuchiha dodged, Earth would be destroyed! If he stayed, he would die! If he shot the spirit bomb to intercept, they would cancel out, and a large explosion might kill them all!
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm

Nuchiha saw Buu getting angry, and he saw the fire coming out of his holes. Nuchiha saw the fires, Nuchiha examined their power, it would kill him, or the Earth. Nuchiha used the spirit bomb to intercept the Fires, there was then a large explosion. Nuchiha fell to the ground, he was barely alive, he was bleeding everywhere, and was coughing up blood. Nuchiah then got up, and stood up, " Good fight, you were my strongest opponet..... Ever..... I'll have to end it GAAHH!!! " Nuchiha said, and coughed up more blood, and fell to a knee. " Until next time...... My rival.... " Nuchiha said, then collapsed on the ground.
    Elemental Buu
    Elemental Buu

Scouter Reading

Post by Elemental Buu Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Buu splatered his body parts everywhere; bits of him were on Nuchiha! But, he regenerated from the small cells, and was brought back in his normal form. He was very tired though, and then flew down to the ground. He looked around, and saw Fasha, and went over to her. He grabed her by the throat, and said, "If you want her alive, come and get her after I kidnap your grandson, Gokin!" Buu gave off a evil, malicious, hysterical laugh. He then flew off, Fasha in hand, and went off to the unknown, or maybe he went to get Gokin... only he knows.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Nuchiha saw Buu grab Fasha by the throat, and he heard what buu said. " no..... " Nuchiha muttered to himself, after Buu flew away. ' WAIT! WHAT ARE THESE EMOTIONS!? WHY SHOULD I CARE!? ' Nuchiha thought, Nuchiha then went on his back, and by day, he would probably be healed mostly due to Saiyans being able to heal quickly. Nuchiha got up, and put bandages over his wounds, Nuchiha wasn't able to repair his armor though. then the day rose, and Nuchiha was ready. Nuchiha got up, and turned on his scouter, and began to trace Buu's ki, Nuchiha arrived to where Buu was, Nuchiha kept his distance, he wanted to do a reconaissance quickly, then attack.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Buu: + 17,000
    Fasha: + 15,050
    Nuchiha: + 22,000

Buu: You fought me effortlessly, XD
    Fasha: Almost died, but survived XD
    Nuchiha: I almost died, twice, and I did msot of the fighting XD

I SHALL USE MY NEW FOUND POWER TO DESTROY MY ENEMIES!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:05 am