Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Get'r Done(Earth)

jbmaster
    jbmaster

# of Posts : 22

Scouter Reading
    Name: jdude
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 2500

Get'r Done(Earth) Empty Get'r Done(Earth)

Post by jbmaster Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:34 am

Okay now I'm at the stevens family house and since I'm just eleven and haven't gain much control of my powers. My moms making me babysit so, I'm going to do it sice it's for a price. So this is how it went I got to the house and I knocked on the door. Mr.Steven answered it, he looked mean, but he really wasn't. He gave me a tour of the house. Dude when we went into the kids room it was so mesy turns out they have two boys not one girl to be in sight to be a little controlling.Guest what they left, I really thougt they were going to stay but that's what I get for not learning about them first. But I stayed any way. So first, I tried to make some snacks for them popcorn, so I then put it in there and when I walked away one of the boys got the popcorn out of the microwwave and put it in the oven! I smelled something burning and I ran into the kitchen and saw that the popcorn wasn't in the microwave so I looked in the oven and it was on fire I got and put it out. Now it's time for a bath. Ya dude thats write I'm sending them to bed without dinner. So there in the tube and I sat on the couch. They got out without me knowing and they tide me up to the couch. But a few minutes later I figured out something we had incommon we all like sparing! So we spared for an hour and then they where finally asleep by the time there parents got home and I got paid! Next time I'm going to try to teach them some techniques.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Get'r Done(Earth) Empty Re: Get'r Done(Earth)

Post by Gokin Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Rewards: 1000z

Jb, next time write the correct amount of paragraphs. You need three, not two.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 am