Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

I HATE THE R.R (BAKI)

Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 69,750

I HATE THE R.R (BAKI) Empty I HATE THE R.R (BAKI)

Post by Baki Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:39 pm

I HATE R.R.-If you lead the attack into the red ribbon base you can steal some flies and show the evil experiments they're doing to the government and their operations will be shut down and they will stop being founded by the countries around the world. There is a large amount of evil scientist in there which means evil twisted experiments such as "Project Big Feats" A giant mech that kills almost anything on site. But that's no a problem to you it's the man inside. Bash, who has had numerous cybernetic replacements, his plan to make him a saiyan. He's powerful as one, and can fly and also has his own attacks. The android does know a few of Bash's weakness. Such as a couple of wires in his arms that shuts him completely down but he can only tell you this!!! He can't actually do it. Either you kill bash or you turn him in. Once you get the files to the government Zeni is coming your way.

Dash has amazing speed.
    Bash has amazing strength.

Quest Rewards:+5,000 PL 2000z+ 20 Alignment
    Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Powerlevel: 69,750

I HATE THE R.R (BAKI) Empty Re: I HATE THE R.R (BAKI)

Post by Baki Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Baki walked the empty street of the city i grew up in. in the warmth of the sunlight it is peacful and as baki sit on a swing set drinking a soada and crush the can in his hand and throws it up. it is easily blasted when the can went up and baki looks into the blue sky. mother earth you have given so much to me and im simply a adopted soon on your home yet you give me more than the humans, surely it is my duty to protect them in return for the love of the people and the strenght of the planet behind my every blow agianst the evil. he thinks. baki look onwards onto the city the white buildings shimmer in the sunlight and baki is tired, no not tired but drained. it has been awhile since i slept... Baki lays his head down on a bench and drifts into sleep.

when baki barely closes his eyes and he barely open them it is dark and the moonlight replaced the sunlight that once bathed the city and the once peaceful city was now silent with a dread hanging in the air like a silence before a storm. baki find myself in discomort in the eirrie silence so i move myself and wander the streets. there is a siren in the distance and a wofl howls, i know how it feels. he come across a street empty and he finds himself warm under a street lamp. he lays under the lamp and drifts once more to sleep.

baki was awoken by a chanting "NO MORE RED RIBBON!NOT UNTIL GOVERMENT READS OUR PETITION!" baki opened his eyes to see a group of students pass by carrying protest sighns. baki noted most of them collage students and even more mere high schoolers. he saw a boy with black spikey hair that reminded him of his childhood friend watari. the boy wore a black shirt with a red X on it that protested agianst something agianst red ribbon. what in the bloody hell is red ribbon? baki wonders. he follows the group through the streets and finds himself in front of a large building in the middle of the city. cars honk as the protesters cause traffic around the building. "hey buddy what red ribbon?" baki asks whispering "DON'T YOU KNOW!" the man yells "RED RIBBON IS AN EVIL GOVERMENT RUN ORGANIZATION RAISING OUR TAXES FOR CYBERNITIC EXPERIMENTS ON HUMAN BEI?NGS FOR WAR PURPOSES!" baki was dumbstruck "REALLY!?!?!?!" the man nodds "thats red ribbon alright...." soldiers wearing the red ribbon crest form a perimeter around the building.

Baki waits as a protester got too close to the perimeter a row of soldiers carrying there rifles raised the rifles in the air, aimed and fired into the crowd there was a cry of panic and confusion. i will not let earth's creatures perish because of this artifical evil... baki steps up and yells "THEY WANNA FIGHT! LETS GIVE THEM ONE!" he raises his fist in the air and the crowd roars in agreement, they charge as the soldiers countinue to fire and baki flys up revealing himself and knocks the rifles our of the soldiers hands, with quick kicks and a few ki blasts al the soldiers soon become weaponless and dumbstruck. "CHAAAAAARRRGGGGEEEE!" he cries raising his fist into the air agian.

the crowd roars obeying baki's order as it rushed into the stadium fighting soldiers baki personally knocking two guards out with a surprise kick to the side of the head and a chop on the neck. Protect them... the voice in his head whispers as he holds off a trio of soldiers from advancing on a defenseless earth woman. do not dissapoint them.. it howls in its ear as baki headbutts one making him fall to the ground with a bruise on his forehead and a punch to the jaw of another. fight with every breathe..Baki throws a soldier throw the wall of the building and a muscular man steps out, his eyes outlined in black and unnaturally red pupils and grey chalky, pastey skin. he had a tied ponytail that rested on it's left shoulder and it wore nothing but green camoflauge pants and combat boots with silver dogtags hanging round its neck. it speaks in a haunting electronical voice "android B.A.S.H inititating combat protocal scanning for most highest immedent and Power level..." the red eyes blink and focus on Baki. "Target aquired.. Borg, Assasian, soldier, human now begins battle phase" the android known as Bash holds out an arm and an orange ball of ki energy collects itself around the palm of the borg's hand. "goodbye..." it simpley states.

Baki crosses his arms and then shooting them forward shouts "Galik GUN!" he releases a climac of purple ki from his hands and it is released and projected towards the red ribbon android bash. bash projects a orange beam of ki at baki making the beams collide in the dead center. must not fail... baki says the protesters gathering to wacth the battle behind baki, the soldiers form behind bash. or else innocents die by fire.. he shouts "I....WILL....NOT...." the beam from his hands expand and he roars "FAAAAIILLL!" he yells the climax of ki explodes form his hands and the white collision of ki moves towards bash. "ERROR..EROr..RorrE....EEr..ORrr"

Baki falls to his back thethe crowd starts cheering their victorious hero while the Red RRibbon panic at the site of the expenisive and so called "ultimate killing machine" and flee inside baki gathers enough strengh to stand and raising hius hands forward he cries "CHHHARRGEE!" the crowd follows baki and toghter they storm the base. the soldiers flee afraid of protesters and afriad of the man who killed the unstobable killing machine, scarred of their own lives. Baki picks up a envolpe of papers. "better get this to the mayor..." he leaves the base in the hands of the crowd who begin to cheer and start a campfire in the middle of the roof of the red ribbon base, celebrating their victory. you have done good...the voice in his head breathes into his head. People live today only because of you...the voice countinues baki feels lighter, and is suddenley more at peace.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Well, you need to work on your proper english. You need to put in more commas and periods, and watch your spelling. I counted multiple mistakes. Also, some commas in there need to be semi-colins. I'll leave the grading to Zx, and he will determine your reward. But remember: you have rediculous amounts of mistakes in this post, and you need to try harder to fix this.
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

# of Posts : 414

Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 pm

I concur, and try to extend the scene where you fight Bash. I mean despite not being a tough match but at least put a bit more into the fight instead of just one big blast finishing it. I'll let this one off but next time in a competitive quest you should add a good fight to it.

+5,500 pl, 2,000z, +20 alignment

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:11 am