Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.


    Would you rather...

    Share
    avatar
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

    # of Posts : 414
    Join date : 2009-12-18

    Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: ∞

    Would you rather...

    Post by TheRealZX on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:50 pm

    First person asks a question, next person to post answers the question and comes up with a new question. Then so on. Get the pattern?

    Would you rather..shove a marsh mellow up your nose or take off your shirt and jump up and down?
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:57 pm

    Shove a mashmallow up m nose.


    _________________
    avatar
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

    # of Posts : 414
    Join date : 2009-12-18

    Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: ∞

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by TheRealZX on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:59 pm

    (you gotta ask a would you rather question when you answer and post.)

    Would you rather stick your hand in sewage parter, or malice your foot with a shoe horn?
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:00 pm

    The first one.

    Would you rather be a suck a D!ck or suck your own D!ck twice?


    _________________
    avatar
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

    # of Posts : 414
    Join date : 2009-12-18

    Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: ∞

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by TheRealZX on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:01 pm

    ummmm...the second one. xD (keep it under pg-13)

    Would you rather eat glass or shoot yourself in the head?
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:02 pm

    Shoot myself in the head.

    Eat a live dog or a cat?


    _________________
    avatar
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

    # of Posts : 414
    Join date : 2009-12-18

    Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: ∞

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by TheRealZX on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:04 pm

    Eat a live dog.

    Watch the real cursed video from "The Ring" or suffocate inside an airless room?
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:07 pm

    Watch the real video. I'd have a small chance of living.

    Eat shit for a year or live in it for a year?


    _________________
    avatar
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

    # of Posts : 414
    Join date : 2009-12-18

    Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: ∞

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by TheRealZX on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:08 pm

    Live in it for a year, if you meant literally sh#t. xD

    Go to the mall or go to the arcade?
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm

    Go to the mall. I love shoping, girlfriend! lol, jk

    Go to heaven or live on earth forever?


    _________________
    avatar
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

    # of Posts : 414
    Join date : 2009-12-18

    Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: ∞

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by TheRealZX on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 pm

    Go to heaven!! DUH. xD I heard they have a super plasma screen tv.

    Answer a prank call from a weirdo or shit an do nothing for 30 minutes?
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:13 pm

    Shit and do nothing for 30 minutes.

    Would you rather kiss my butt or yo momma's butt?


    _________________
    avatar
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

    # of Posts : 414
    Join date : 2009-12-18

    Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: ∞

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by TheRealZX on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:15 pm

    Kiss your butt. xD Kissing my mom's butt would be wrong. But I'm not gay.

    Bite someone's ear off or get a hickie?
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:17 pm

    Get a hickie.

    See a stranger on the bus who is God who is touching himself, or see God straight in the face (It would kill you)


    _________________
    avatar
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

    # of Posts : 414
    Join date : 2009-12-18

    Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: ∞

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by TheRealZX on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:18 pm

    Umm...the first one. xD

    Have no genitals or no mouth?
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:21 pm

    Have no mouth.

    Give your mom a bj or your sister?


    _________________
    avatar
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

    # of Posts : 414
    Join date : 2009-12-18

    Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: ∞

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by TheRealZX on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:22 pm

    My sister. xD (Refrain from saying any sick stuff please)

    Throw yourself over the bridge or swim in a canal?
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 pm

    Swim in a canal (sry, just had to ask the ultimate quistion0

    Eat dog crap or horse crap?


    _________________
    avatar
    celldragon
    Moderator

    # of Posts : 169
    Join date : 2009-12-21
    Age : 22
    Location : nap town.....indiana lol

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Cell Dragon
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 25,000

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by celldragon on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:53 pm

    omg ewww i guess dog crap, its smaller lol

    Die in a airplane from a terriost attack

    or

    jason and micheal myers come into your house, and its dark outside
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:04 pm

    The second one... That way i HAVE a chance to live.


    _________________
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm

    Die or die?


    _________________
    avatar
    celldragon
    Moderator

    # of Posts : 169
    Join date : 2009-12-21
    Age : 22
    Location : nap town.....indiana lol

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Cell Dragon
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 25,000

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by celldragon on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:07 pm

    die? xD, you putted a question mark, that means i might die haha.

    get a real muscely six pack

    or

    have really muscely arms
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:09 pm

    6 pack.

    Be gay
    or be a hermaphrodite?


    _________________
    avatar
    celldragon
    Moderator

    # of Posts : 169
    Join date : 2009-12-21
    Age : 22
    Location : nap town.....indiana lol

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Cell Dragon
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 25,000

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by celldragon on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:15 pm

    be gay

    be a sayian in real life

    or

    be like superman
    avatar
    Gokin
    Admin

    # of Posts : 1122
    Join date : 2009-08-15
    Age : 22
    Location : US of A

    Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Gokin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:20 pm

    I'd like to be a saiyan.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Would you rather...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:11 am