Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

+4
Gokin
Shargen
Dracohn
Nuchiha101
8 posters

New Transfromation list ( Namek )

Poll

Vote

[ 5 ]
    New Transfromation list ( Namek ) I_vote_lcap50%New Transfromation list ( Namek ) I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    New Transfromation list ( Namek ) I_vote_lcap10%New Transfromation list ( Namek ) I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    New Transfromation list ( Namek ) I_vote_lcap40%New Transfromation list ( Namek ) I_vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 222,500

New Transfromation list ( Namek ) Empty New Transfromation list ( Namek )

Post by Nuchiha101 Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 pm

1st Form

Kyodakai

Requirements: 100,000 Power level

Bonuses: X1.5 PL, Speed decreased by 25%

Description: When initiating this form, the Namekian grows 10x their normal size, roughly the height of a Saiyan Oozaru. Marked by little physical change other than size, this form makes the Namek much more powerful and durable.

2nd Form

Mastered Kyodakai

Requrements: 250,000 PL

Bonuses: X2.5 PL

Description: When initiating this form, the Namekian grows 10x their normal size, roughly the height of a Saiyan Oozaru. Marked by little physical change other than size, this form makes the Namek much more powerful and durable. Unlike the last form, the Namekian doesn't loses speed due to it being mastered.

3rd Form

Super Namek

Requirements: 1,000,000 Power level

Bonuses: X4.5 PL

Description: Super Nameks were a group of ancient Namekians who managed to unlock their abilities and achieve seemingly insurmountable power. However, with so much power, they were more suseptable to corruption and misused it.

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

New Transfromation list ( Namek ) Empty Re: New Transfromation list ( Namek )

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Great list! I like it!
    Dracohn
    Dracohn
    Administrator

# of Posts : 18

Scouter Reading
    Name: None
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 1000

Post by Dracohn Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:47 pm

I voted yes

I like the list, unfortunately the Nameks don't have much. I wouldn't be able to think of anymore either, anyways, you did better on the description, good job.
    Shargen
    Shargen

# of Posts : 53

Scouter Reading
    Name: Shargen
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 500,000

Post by Shargen Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:48 pm

I also voted yes

I too like the list. The Nameks have very few transformations, I don't care because its made up with better boosts.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Umm... Ultra Namek?
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Theres no such thing as Ultra Namek, XD
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:42 pm

DUDE! WTF is wrong with you!! You said everyone would be equal HOW is this equal. Let me explain this to you just in case some of u hypocrites don\'t understand the OBVIOUS prejudice here. Using your so far two lists. Lets compare the Namekians and the Saiyans shall we.

Saiyan PL- 500,000 (Has the Ability to go SSJ 1)
    Namekian PL- 500,000 (Has the ability to go Kodaikian)

Lets just play out where they transform.

Saiyan gets X2.5 500K
    Namekian gets X2.

Get the idea. You preach fairness but you voted twice as well. Both Nuchiha and Shargen are the same person what does this mean? It means that 2 votes HAVE to be cut to be fair. And don\'t edit it. U then change the entire outcome of the voting system and thus make it completely useless. Funny how U happen to be a Saiyan and it appears as if the Saiyans, with your new system, will dominate the Namekians WITH EASE.

And the above isn\'t Even teh WORST bit so far. The Namekians Ultimate transformation PALES in comparision to the Saiyans. Seriously, the Saiyans have the potential to reach a transformation that gives them X6. At their absolute maximum, using your system the Namekians can reach X4.5.

I expected you to be a bit unfair with this but this is just f**ing CRAZY. What the hell dude.

Last edited by Neviux on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    celldragon
    celldragon

# of Posts : 169

Scouter Reading
    Name: Cell Dragon
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 25,000

Post by celldragon Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:45 pm

o,o' wow neviux

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Neviux! This is fair! Nameks get 4.5 in there second transformation! Also, Namekians don't have that many transformations! If you paid attention! You could see that Super Namek is not as strong as Ascended ss1 Which is how it is in Anime and manga! We can't give them 6x for that isn't how it works! Also they get regeneration! This is a fair list!
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:49 pm

NO it's not. And stop using Exclamation marks you're not using them correctly. Wtf is wrong with you. Are you just stupid? So basically what you're saying is, because in the Anime and The manga do not allow Namekians to be the strongest (Considering that after the Freiza Saga they take a support Character Role) that all the members of the Rp, to be strong. MUST and I repeat for emphasis, MUST become a Saiyan. You guys are just being unfair. You can't just deprive them cause the Manga tells you to. The Manga AND Anime also told u that the Moon was gone thus eradicating the chance of Oozaru wtf is up with that? The Manga and Anime also stated that Vegeta and Nappa were the only two left who knew the Power Ball, wtf is up with that. Seriously dude, stfu. You BARELY know how to debate let alone hold your own in a discussion of this level of importance.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:03 pm

OKAY THEN NEVIUX LET'S PLAY THIS GAME! EVEN THOUGH BULMA DIED IN GT LATER ON IN THE LAST EPISODE HOW IS SHE ALIVE TO GIVE YOU GADGETS AND SUCH FROM THE CAPSULE SHOP! WHO IS AROUND TO SHOW YOU DESTRUCTO DISC!
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Stop capping it's annoying. As I've said before, you can't get the same effect as yelling over the internet by typing out words in capital letters. To clarify the GT saga was never actually written completely by Akira Toriyama nor directly supervised by him. He gave them a general idea and two arcs and they expanded from there. I have no idea how Bulma is alive and I don't know why you are trying to disprove your own theory but alright then.

Also I don't understand that last point about the destructo disk that makes no sense to me.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:51 pm

If someone wants Destructo Disc, who can teach them? Huh? Exactly! This is no plot! We can get techniques if we want! But, we can't make up transformations! We didn't do it with Saiyans, we didn't do it with Humans, and we will not do it with Namekians!
    Dessica
    Dessica

# of Posts : 49

Scouter Reading
    Name: Dessica
    Powerlevel: 36,500

Post by Dessica Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 pm

1.) I believe Piccolo used a form of Kyodaika against Garlic Jr. that didn't involve losing speed, which he mentioned pretty explicitly in the anime. Perfect Kyodaika could be used a fill-in somewhere after regular Kyodaika.

2.) Given Guru's ability to unlock fighting potential and the fact that Namekians seem to train mostly by meditation, it's not too big of a stretch to think Namekians may be able to learn to unlock their own potential at some point.

3.) It would have to be roleplayed out, but a Namekian could obtain a power boost from fusing with another, NPC Namekian. He'd have to be on the planet itself, of course, and their meeting/fusing would have to be RPed.

So, something along the lines of Perfect Kyodaika, Unlocked Potential and Fused Namekian, in no particular order and not necessarily this exact are my suggestions. The main problem I presented prior to this was the fact that there's ten Saiyan forms, some of which are incredibly unnecessary; it makes it much harder for the other races to keep up, but nobody listened to me when I pointed it out. So, here's three very passable, plausible ideas that don't go against canon and only require a little tweaking.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Okay! That seems fair!
    Dessica
    Dessica

# of Posts : 49

Scouter Reading
    Name: Dessica
    Powerlevel: 36,500

Post by Dessica Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Of course, even if all three ideas are used in conjunction with what's provided, that means Namekians have half the number of forms Saiyans have. There's going to have to be some very cautious playing around with the numbers to ensure that Saiyans don't absolutely dominate them in power still.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Kyodakai 2x
    Perfect Kyodakai 3x
    Unlocked Potential 4.5x
    Super namek 6x
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

# of Posts : 322

Scouter Reading
    Name: Jawaii
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 1,380,040

Post by Jawaii Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 am

I believe I'm the only Namekian on this site..and i voted no..just don't like it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 am