Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

A moment of Truth

Tairu
    Tairu

# of Posts : 42

Scouter Reading
    Name: Tairu
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 8,000

A moment of Truth Empty A moment of Truth

Post by Tairu Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Master Tonz looked at Tairu for a moment. "Ok why did you choose to train me" said Tairu looking down at the ground. "Well I think you got a spark and plus you look like the only guy here that can help take over Planet Vegeta" said Master Tonz. Tairu looked up at the sky and then back down. "Well I have always wanted to be a king, so whatever you want me to do I will so I can help you take it over" said Tairu looking over at Master Tonz. Master Tonz then thought for a minute. "Hey Tairu I need you to run to the base of the rebel sayians that are going to help us over throw the royal family" said Master Tonz. Tairu looked at him. "Ok and the location is" asked Tairu. "Well it is actually in the west village" said Master Tonz. Tairu started to fly in the air. "Your looking for a sayian named Jonjig, meet me back at the dome once you give them this note" said Master Tonz handing the note to Tairu. Tairu quickly flew off toward the west village. Tairu got there in about 20 mins. Tairu dropped to the ground. The west village was to close to the castle. Guards were patrolling the area. Tairu quickly ran into a back alley. Then to his surprise a sayian woman jumped out of the trash can. She went for his throat with what looked like she had claws. Tairu turned around and blasted her with a kai. She just came back at him. Tairu flew back. Tairu then rushed at her and started to throw kai at her. She got hit by each one and out of the smoke Tairu flew out. Tairu punched the girl and she went flying through the building. Tairu quickly ran out the alley and bumped into a guy. "Watch it you know your running into the great Jonjig" said Jonjig. "Hey I have a note for you" said Tairu handing him the note. Jonjig read the note for a minute. "A mouse like you I am accepted to show you a great move like this ugh" said Jonjig. Tairu looked surprised about what the note said. Jonjig looked at Tairu for a moment. "Ok well I must teach you this attack so follow my lead and if you screw up so help me I will not take mercy" said Jonjig. "Really thats intresting cause a rat like you must not know much" Tairu grinned. "Well you have jokes" said Jonjig grinning. Tairu flew in the air. "Hey lets go to the wasteland to train" said Jonjig flying in the air. They both arrived in the wastland. "Ok Tairu you need to start powering up" said Jonjig. Tairu started to power up. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh" said Tairu powering up. "Ok now this is what you need to do hold your hand up in the air as if you had it in a fist" said Jonjig. Tairu raised a fist in the air. "Now when throwing you will have to let go you open your hand and a small purple ball kai will fly out it is called Enzem" said Jonjig. Tairu threw his fist down "Enzem" said Tairu. Nothing came out. "You need to say it with more feeling and power, Enzem is not a attack that is mastered only by power you need the feeling that helps. When I do it I think of how I am helping the sayians from the evil sayian royal family we got" said Jonjig. Tairu tried again "ENZEM" screamed Tairu. "NO Tairu you can't fuel it off of rage" said Jonjig. Tairu looked at him. Tairu then powered up more until he reached close to his limit. Then tried again "Enzem" he said this time getting a little spark of purple. He tried about 100 times in like 4 hours. Tairu finally powered up to the max. "OK Tairu the moment of truth shoot that tree" said Jonjig. "Enzem" said Tairu throwing the purple kai ball at the tree. The tree exploded leaving a purple mist. "Good job Tairu you got it pretty well and it only took you longer then it should have" said Jonjig looking at him. "Well yea if only I would've had a better trainer" said Tairu grinning. "I would hit runts like you for that remark but strangely I found it funny" said Jonjig.

GRADE ME
    ALSO I GOT THE TECHNIQUE ENZEM
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 222,500

A moment of Truth Empty Re: A moment of Truth

Post by Nuchiha101 Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:32 pm

+ 2,500 PL, new move learned. ( YOU MAY START THE EVENT NOW. . . . )

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:29 am