Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

What a way to start the new year!

Tairu
    Tairu

# of Posts : 42

Scouter Reading
    Name: Tairu
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 8,000

What a way to start the new year! Empty What a way to start the new year!

Post by Tairu Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:15 am

Tairu and Jonjig flew back to Master Tonz. "Did he master the move" asked Master Tonz. Tairu looked at his master. "Yep he learned it" said Jonjig walking over toward a rock to sit on it. "Good cause whats about to happen he is going to need it" said Master Tonz. Tairu crossed his arms and looked. "Well what is going to happen then" asked Tairu? "Well" said Jonjig clearing his throat. "Here just take this papers" said Master Tonz. "What" ask Tairu puzzled. "Take them to all the rebellions houses and that way we can tell them that it is happening now" said Master Tonz. Tairu took the papers and flew up the air and flew to the villages. One woman grabbed the paper. "Well about time" said the woman then she looked at Tairu. Tairu flew off. Tairu had went to about a million houses. "Wow this is more training then anything he has told me to do" said Tairu then flew down toward Master Tonz. "Ok master for real now what" ask Tairu. Jonjig walked out the dome with a whole group of warriors. The group of warriors was a group of females. "This is the Female Renegade" said Jonjig. The five females stepped up they all appeared to be in there twenties. "Go ahead train with them" smirked Jonjig. Tairu jumped back. The five girls flew at him. Then a girl punched him in the gut. "I am Akuma" said Akuma pulling back. Tairu punched her in the face. "I am Tairu and dont cross me" said Tairu. Akuma kicked him. Quickly Tairu grabbed her leg. "I am the leader of the group" said Akuma. Tairu pulled her leg pulling her to the ground. Tairu looked at her. She quickly flew to the air and started throwing punches at Tairu. Tairu started dodging and then got hit wit a couple and started throwing punches back. Akuma was fast enough to dodge a lot of them.
    Tairu kneed her in the gut. Tairu jumped back. "You should train more before challenging me" said Tairu. Akuma got up. "I will admit are pretty good, be happy I didnt go all out" said Akuma. Tairu crossed his arms. "Well that was intresting" said Master Tonz. Then flew in a sayian warrior. "Baxe reporting for duty" said Baxe. "I need you to round up a small search group to attack the outside posts" said Jonjig. "Tairu, you and Akuma need to come with me and train" said Master Tonz. "The war is about to begin" said Jonjig.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:54 pm