Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Tairu's Quests

Tairu
    Tairu

# of Posts : 42

Scouter Reading
    Name: Tairu
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 8,000

Tairu's Quests Empty Tairu's Quests

Post by Tairu Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:54 am

Spoiler:

Tairu was walking. "Hey Tairu we have a mission" said Master Tonz. Tairu crossed his arms and looked up at him briefly. "Ok well I found this wanted poster" said Master Tonz giving it to Tairu. Tairu read it. "A run away, Hmph he seems like a coward just like Nuchiha" said Tairu putting the paper in his pocket.Tairu looked up at the ceiling and then back down. Master Tonz looked at Tairu. "Ok hey you can not just kill they want his scouter too" said Master Tonz. "Ok sounds easy" said Tairu grinning and cracking his knuckle. "First get the info that he has it may help us" said Master Tonz. Tairu shook his head and flew up and out. Tairu was flying looking around. Tairu dropped down into town. A woman was walking. "Hey lady have you seen this man" said Tairu. "No" said the woman walking away. Tairu looked over his shoulder to see a kid walk by. "Hey kid you seen this man" ask Tairu. "Yea thats my daddy" said the little boy in a very small voice. "Where is he" said Tairu. "I can't tell no one cause then they will kill daddy" said the boy. "Listen kid I am not gonna kill him I have to find him to prove he is a good guy so I can bring him back" said Tairu. "Really" said the boy then his eyes glistened and was happier then ever. "He is in the sayian great desert" said the boy. "Thanks kid" said Tairu flying off. Tairu flew for a good 2 hours to the desert. It was bare at the desert all there really was, was sand. Tairu then seen a rock come flying at him. Tairu spun around and caught it. The guy off the poster was standing there. "Look I need you to tell me what you know" said Tairu looking at him. "Why so you can kill me" said the guy."No I am not gonna kill you, I told your son I wouldnt" said Tairu actually sticking to a promise. The guy looked at Tairu thinking he could trust him for a moment. "Well all the plans are actually in this notebook, I wrote them down I knew the royal family is not running things right" said the guy. Tairu took the notebook. "I am Dashen" said Dashen. "I am Tairu, look I actually know a team where we are going to over throw the royal family so you will be safe there" said Tairu. "Really thanks" said Dashen. "Before you go give me your scouter" said Tairu holding out his hand. Dashen quickly took it off and handed it to him.Tairu told him where it was then Tairu flew off. Tairu dropped down by the sayian army base. "Hey you" said Tairu to the Elite sayian. "What is a low class warrior like you doing here" said the elite sayian. Tairu opened his hand to reveal the scouter. The elite warrior looked at him in disbelief. "You...YOU killed him" said the elite. "Yea now where is my reward" said Tairu.

(DONE haha grade me)
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Tairu's Quests Empty Re: Tairu's Quests

Post by Nuchiha101 Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:52 pm

The Saiyan elite looks at Tairu, and was still amazed. " So, you ACTUALLY killed him, we were searching for a LONG time for him. " The Saiyan elite said, trying to act cocky. " Well, heres our reward. " the Saiyan elite said in a mumble. He then handed Tairu 2,000 Zenni,

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:27 am