Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Learning my transformation! phase one

celldragon
    celldragon

# of Posts : 169

Scouter Reading
    Name: Cell Dragon
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 25,000

Learning my transformation! phase one Empty Learning my transformation! phase one

Post by celldragon Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Celldragon was in his clans trainning room(U.W.P.U),he was bouncing off walls and punching the air. He was determined to learn something new. Ki blast were blowing up dummies and his ki was fully charged, no need to charge up. Celldragon thought of all the evil people and all the people they took life's! As he was floating in the air a huge green aura went over him, his eye pupils turned red to green as a tail began to grow out of his body. Muscles began to expand as he grew bigger and heavier, celldragon tried not too mess up their trainning room with his charging up, it could cause real good damage.

His skin began to get greener, even his sword got a bit more powerful. As he grappled it out his sword holder, it felt lighter and it even swung faster. A green aura went over the sword, he felt unstoppable now, he could just imagine his next phase transformation. His aura was larger now, it covered the whole trainning room, as he ran at unbelievable speed throughout the trianning room. His sword ripped through dummies like butter and his spikes were now a bit bulgier and spikier, they could go through any thing, even metal.

Suddenly his ki began to drop, and fast, he had to think fast. Thinking of all the bad stuff he charged up again, with much more force. This transformation was literally draining his ki out of him, it was very powerful. A whole underneath him was created from his ki, as he screamed at the top of his lungs. " I wont le-let you go away transformation!!! " As soon as his sentence was ended a huge power was released as his body began to flicker to white to green until it finally stayed neon green.

His transformation was completed, even his voiced sounded more deeper. " Hehehehe, i cant wait to battle someone like this, it shall be fun! " His tail waged, he really needed to absorbed some people, to get stronger, even though he hated doing it. Now that he was in his phase two and felt real weak now he released his energy going back to his original form in a flash. " Well i better not use that phase until I'm in a pretty serious battle, and next time i use it i need more energy than i have now.

(you gotta cut me some slack on this one, theres really not that much to put for a transformation :/ )
    celldragon
    celldragon

Scouter Reading

Learning my transformation! phase one Empty Re: Learning my transformation! phase one

Post by celldragon Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm

*cough*
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Learning my transformation! phase one Empty Re: Learning my transformation! phase one

Post by Gokin Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:22 am

Phase two transformation added.
    celldragon
    celldragon

Scouter Reading

Post by celldragon Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm

its not phase two
    its phase one
    i havnt learned my phase two yet
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Alright, sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:32 am