Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Training/Quests

Bane
    Bane

# of Posts : 23

Scouter Reading
    Name: Bane
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 20,000

Training/Quests Empty Training/Quests

Post by Bane Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 pm

The Crescent moon shined just enough light so the Saiyan could see where he was going. Twigs snapped under the heavy feet Bane as he pushed past the limbs purging deeper into the forest. Banes Goal was an out crop deep in the middle of the forest, it was the best place to train, and the only distractions he had to contend with were the noises of the animals, which suited the Saiyan fine. Once the Saiyan pushed past the last bits of limbs he had finally reached his destination, a large clearing in the middle of the forest most of the grass had withered away and died while sparse flowers such as the Casablanca Lily and the Night Phlox peaked there heads up to greet the night sky. The Saiyan entered the middle of the opening as he lowered his head and closed his eyes, envisioning a foe, the Saiyan got into the ready stance his legs just shoulder length apart and both arms bent at the elbows his fists at his side. The Saiyan quickly stepped back as he extended his right arm upwards in a upward block. The Saiyan stepped forward bringing his left hand straight out snapping it off to complete the punch. The Saiyan continued his routine for several minutes before a noise interrupted him, it was the sound of a large animal in the bushes.

Bane stopped his routine focusing his attention on the location of the noise, suddenly a cloaked man who stood head and shoulders above the Saiyan but was very slender stepped out from behind a large oak tree, “forgive my intrusion but I bring a gift to you Master Bane” the cloaked man said his face hidden by the night sky, the Saiyan kept a watchful eye on the man, “who are you” the Saiyan snapped, “who I am is not important what I bring is” the man responded a light fog seemed to follow the man as he approached the Saiyan, “how do you know my name” Bane snapped, “I know much about you Bane” the man responded, the man was close enough for Bane to see a piece of parchment in his left hand. The Mans hands were boney and his skin was pale, the Cloaked man extended the parchment to the Saiyan, “I offer you a forbidden technique that will allow you to vanquish your foes with little effort do you accept” the Cloaked man said holding the parchment out to Bane. The Saiyan glanced at the parchment then back at the Cloaked man, “why do you offer me such a technique” Bane asked his eyes focused on the Cloaked individual, "You fill the prophecy by right this technique is yours” the Cloaked man said in a monotone voice. Bane looked at the man with confusion, “prophecy I know nothing of this prophecy” the Saiyan began but was interrupted by the man, “a noble warrior from the stars will come to the aid of the weak The Scroll of 'Ele'ele Pu kuni ahi (Black Cannon) will reveal itself, the Scroll will seek out its rightful owner, that is you Bane” the man said.

Bane knew he was not like the other humans but he knew he was born on Earth, “you are mistaken sir I was born on Earth” Bane said, “this may be true but you are not an Earthling you are a Saiyan” the man said calmly. Bane had never been called a Saiyan by anyone other then his father, “then give me the scroll” Bane said reluctantly as he extended his left hand outward. The Cloaked man released the scroll, “simply read the inscription on the scroll and the truth will be known” the man said just before disappearing. The Saiyan was shocked at the mans disappearance but more surprised at the scroll that rested in his hand. The Saiyan could almost feel a heart beat in the scroll. The Saiyan quickly opened the Scroll and began to read it the Language was unknown to the Saiyan but strangely familiar at the same time,

Scroll: (Translation: give me power give me strength Black Cannon)
    Ha'awi, a'u mana, Ha'awi, a'u ikaika 'Ele'ele Pu kuni ahi

The Saiyan continued to read the Scroll, once he finished he felt a powerful surge though out his body that forced the Saiyan to his knees, the Saiyan dropped the scroll as his body began to contort violently. The Saiyan doubled over his breaths short and sharp, “what is happening to me” the Saiyan whispered as another violent spasm struck him. The Saiyan slowly stood up something was different about him. His eyes glassed over, Bane brought both of his arms out to his side his palms facing outwards, two Black energy balls appeared each slightly larger then a basketball, the Saiyans eyes suddenly went black as he slammed the balls together in front of him the force of the collision forced a beam of energy to rush out forward, ripping through the trees and brush in front of him, “excellent” the Saiyan said his voice slightly distorted

Technique Discription:
    Name:Black Cannon.
    The user puts his arms out in the shape of a T palms facing the foe two black balls of energy apprear slightly larger then a basketball, the user then slams the two balls together infront of them causing a beam of energy to be forced out at their foe the Beam is approximatly five inches in diamiter.

Complete (ready for grading)

Last edited by Bane on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bane
    Bane

Scouter Reading

Training/Quests Empty Quest: A Hero must Fall

Post by Bane Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm

{A hero must Fall}
    Quest Overview: You find a town booming with people who are having a parade for one of there hero's. You must challenge and defeat this hero to show you are not to be messed with.
    Rewards: -20 alignments +4000 pl

Banes new found power had began to drive him crazy, a unknown voice inside his head keeps telling the Saiyan that he must defeat anyone who appears as a threat, no one must be spared, the Saiyan had wondered until he reached a local town which was booming with people, the Saiyan had to see why. Balloons were sprung about everywhere people were dancing in the streets children playing; the sight was nauseating to the Saiyan. “Pathetic humans” the Saiyan mumbled as he pushed past a few people suddenly a man sitting atop a float caught the Saiyans attention. The Saiyans eyes locked with the man sitting on the float, “you must eliminate all threats” a voice in Banes head said. “You there I challenge you to a death match” the Saiyan shouted pointing at the man on the float.

The man stood up a bit taken back by what the Saiyan had said “I am Vos and who might you be” the man asked. The man was slender but well built his silver hair flickered in the gentle breeze, Vos wore a dark purple shirt with brown baggy sleeves his pants matched his shirt. Vos jumped down off the float and began walking towards the Saiyan, “I asked you a question” Vos said with a smirk, the people who were dancing in the streets began to form a circle around Vos and Bane. The Saiyan did not respond with words he simply darted in punching Vos in the gut which forced him to double over,

I am Bane, time to meet your maker” the Saiyan whispered. Bane quickly snatched Vos up by his throat picking him off the ground slightly. The Saiyan tossed Vos into a set of tables that were set up with Vos memorabilia. The Silver haired fighter was slow to get to his feet; Bane darted in driving his left knee into Vos abdomen before elbowing him in the side of the head which knocked Vos to the ground again. Bane reached down and picked up Vos by he head, “I am tired of this you are no hero” the Saiyan said as he placed his hands on Vos head with a quick jerk Vos became lifeless as the Saiyan dropped him onto the ground. “Pathetic” the Saiyan mumbled.

Complete (Ready to be graded)
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

# of Posts : 414

Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Training/Quests Empty Re: Training/Quests

Post by TheRealZX Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:02 am

Quest Complete; +4,000pl, -20 alignment
    Rp Rewards; Learned Black Cannon, +4,000pl
    Rp Bonus; +2,000pl
    Bane
    Bane

Scouter Reading

Training/Quests Empty Quest: {What is that}

Post by Bane Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Quest ideas: (Earth)
    {What is that}
    Quest Overview: A powerful enemy has showed himself to threaten the earth and has gone on a destructive path across the land. Can you top him?!
    Rewards: 5,000 pl

The Saiyan Bane lay stretched out under a tall oak tree the sun warming his body as a cool breeze blew from the west, “ah this is living” Bane said his eyes closed. Suddenly the ground shook under the Saiyan. Bane quickly opened his eyes glancing all around him. A large muscular man stood about fifty feet away from the Saiyan, the man was tall with short Gray hair and a scar over his right eye that came all the way down his cheek, and had a matching scar that ran down his chest. The man wore dark blue jeans and what appeared to be a belt made of ammunition, the man also wore black finger less gloves. The man was well defined.

The intruder snickered, “so you’re the opposition” the man said in a deep voice that almost echoed in the Saiyans ears. Bane stood up brushing the dust off, “I don’t know who or what you are but you have disturbed me and for that you will pay” the Saiyan said in a calm voice. The man laughed out loud, before motioning for the Saiyan to bring it. Bane darted in throwing a hard left hook but the man easily ducked under the attack, “to slow” the man mocked, but the man did not retaliate he simply leaped back a few feet.

What are you a coward” the Saiyan screamed as he darted in again this time throwing a right hook, but again the man ducked it and leaped back a few feet, “is this the best you can do boy” the man mocked again. The Saiyan was getting angry and so decided to let loose two Energy Blasts aiming right at the man, who simply crossed his arms and absorbed the damage, “now let me show you what I can do” the man mocked again. The foe placed his fingertips together forming a triangle in front of him a wicked grin came over the mans face.

Raging Cannon” the man shouted just as a beam of purple energy rushed out towards the Saiyan.Bane leaped to the side as the beam just missed him. The beam tore through the trees and even the side of a mountain which was several hundred feet away, “oh how lucky are you, let me introduce myself I am Bryan Fury your destructor” the man smirked. The Saiyan knew the man was powerful by the demonstration he just put on, but the Saiyan had a trick up his sleeve as well.

Before the Saiyan had a chance to react Bryan was next to him, the unknown warrior struck the Saiyan in the side of the head with a massive right hook that sent the Saiyan stumbling backwards, Bane managed to regain his balance just in time to block another attack this time a rising knee strike. The Saiyan crossed his hands at his waist absorbing the impact of the knee. Bryan Fury leaped back several feet, “ah ha managed to block that one were we” the man smirked again. The Saiyan threw his arms out to his side his head lowered, “what giving up already” Bryan chuckled, two black energy balls appeared in the Saiyans hands which forced Bryan to take the Saiyan a little more seriously.

The Saiyan raised is head staring at his foe, Banes eyes were blacked out, suddenly the Saiyan slammed the two balls together in front of him causing a massive beam of energy to shoot straight at Bryan, “you think that will defeat me” Fury laughed as he crossed his arms again. The Beam struck Fury head on passing right through the warrior Fury gasped as he realized it had. Fury dropped to his knees his eyes lifeless before falling flat on his face, “I warned you” the Saiyan mumbled his voice slightly distorted.

Spoiler:
    Bane
    Bane

Scouter Reading

Training/Quests Empty Quest [I believe i can fly]

Post by Bane Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Quest Overview- Universally known in the most literal sense of the word. After a few moments or even a few years you are starting to get the hang of utilizing your Ki as you see fit. Now it's time for a little experimentation. Time to teach yourself how to take flight.

Rewards: Flight through Ki usage "Bukujutsu"- Flight or "Bukujutsu" as it is called on some parts of Earth is the ability to expel Ki in a fashion that allows one to become Airborne Maintain their height and then manipulate their Ki to increase speed and ignite Propulsion in any direction the user chooses.

The Saiyan had heard of a technique known as Bukujutsu, or the ability to fly using ones Ki. The Saiyan had no idea where to start though, The Saiyan sat down contemplating how he would be able to fly, the only thing that he could think of was to focus all of his Energy into his feet, “that might give me some lift” the Saiyan thought out loud as he stood up. Bane closed his eyes and began focusing his energy into his feet but with no success. The Saiyan began to get frustrated, “it can’t be this hard can it” the Saiyan mumbled. Bane decided to raise his power a bit to see if he was simply lacking the power to hover. Once the Saiyan was comfortable with his power level he attempted to hover once again, this time the Saiyan managed to rise off the ground a few inches. The Saiyan landed rather roughly, a slight grin came across the Saiyans face as he powered up to his max. The Saiyan again began to focus all his energy into his feet when suddenly the Saiyan was launched high into the air. The Saiyan continued to climb until he was finally able to even himself out and hover several hundred feet above the ground, “so this is what its like to fly” the Saiyan said to himself.

Complete (ready to be graded)

Last edited by Bane on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bane
    Bane

Scouter Reading

Training/Quests Empty Quest Exterminate the Saibamen

Post by Bane Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Quest Overview: It seemed some were planted and reproduced quickly. The saibamen are now raiding the earth and destroying everything. Eradicate them quickly. They each have a PL of 900. Watch out.
    Rewards: +2000 PL, +350 Zennie

The Saiyan was feeling good his body didn’t hurt for the first time in weeks; the training regiment he had been going though was tough. Bane had gotten up just before the sun, and decided to jog a bit. The Saiyan had decided to jog to the near by lake then back before starting his workout. As the Saiyan began his jog he heard what could only be described as rumbling in the near by bushes. The Saiyan came to a complete stop, “whose there” the Saiyan hollered, but there was no response. Suddenly a yellow ball of energy came rushing out of the bushes, the Saiyan only had enough time to cross his arms as the ball struck him, the Saiyan was surprised how weak the attack was.

With out warning a small green creature rushed out of the bushes swinging his claws wildly. The Saiyan leaped back and fired off two Energy Blasts, that struck the green creature in the chest dropping it in its tracks, “that was interesting” the Saiyan mumbled. Suddenly two more yellow balls of energy came rushing at the Saiyan from the same location. Bane leaped to the side as both blasts went flying past, two more green creatures emerged from the bushes, “oh great” the Saiyan mumbled. The two green creatures rushed the Saiyan there claws swinging wildly. Bane stayed calm and collected awaiting his two foes to get close enough. As soon as they were within range the Saiyan released two Energy Blasts one for each of them, the Saiyan then fired a two more Energy Blasts both of the green men dropped to the ground. “What the hell are they” the Saiyan thought to himself.

Later that Day:
    The Saiyan was sitting in his living room of his cabin watching TV, the Saiyan didn’t like close spaces so he found himself an abandoned hut on the outskirts of the city, and had been living there for quite some time. The Saiyan turned on his T.V to see an emergency broadcast.

Emergency broadcast:
    this just in small green creatures have been running wild destroying most of South City” the broadcaster said, the news showed images of the creatures attacking innocent people. “the creatures have been identified as Saibamen the local police have not been able to stop these creatures” the news man said

These creatures were the same as the ones the Saiyan had dealt with earlier in the day, “so there are more of these things” the Saiyan mumbled. Bane exited his home, the Saiyan looked to the south “lets see what I can do” the Saiyan mumbled to himself. The Saiyan headed to South City, when he arrived there was a lot of destruction several buildings were on fire people were running and screaming. It wasn’t long before the Saiyan spotted one of these Saibamen.

Bane released a basic Energy Blast that struck the Saibaman dropping him in his tracks, suddenly the Saiyan heard screeching from behind him. Bane spun around to see three more Saibamen standing there starring at the Saiyan, Bane fired three more basic Energy Blasts at them hitting two of the three, the third Saibaman rushed the Saiyan his claws forward, Bane sidestepped the rushing Saibaman catching him with a back hand to the back of the green creatures head, which knocked the Saibaman to the ground. The Saiyan quickly kicked the Saibaman in the head before he could get to his feet, the green creature laid there motionless.

The Saiyan was getting aggravate at all these little green creatures, they were not much of a challenge for the Saiyan. Bane continued to walk through the city looking for more of the Saibamen when he spotted five of them attacking an elderly man the Saibamen cut the man down quickly. The Saiyan threw his arms out to his side his palms facing the Saibamen, “time to die all of you” the Saiyan shouted which got all five of the Saibamens attention. Two black balls of Ki appeared one in each hand of the Saiyan, Banes eyes blacked out as he brought his hands together the force of the two energy balls created a beam that rushed straight out at the Saibamen.

The beam tore through the first Saibamen like a hot knife through butter continuing through the second and the third the beam caught the fourth one in the shoulder before striking the last one in the chest, all five of the Saibamen fell to the ground motionless, “well that takes care of the riffraff” the Saiyan mumbled.

complete (ready to be graded)
    Bane
    Bane

Scouter Reading

Training/Quests Empty Quest: [mowing the lawn]

Post by Bane Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Quest Overview: The community group needs you to help do some lawn mowing around the neighborhood. Finish up and get your reward.
    Rewards: +1000 Zennie

The Saiyan entered a small community lot when he was met by a few of the locals, “are you here to mow the lawn” one of the men asked. The Saiyan glared at him, “you want me to do what” the Saiyan snapped at the man. “We were told that they were sending out a man yesterday to mow the yards” the man responded. Bane took a deep breath, “forgive me but I am not the man you think I have not come to mow your lawns” Bane finally said, “would you be willing to do it the pay is 1000 Zennie” the man said. The Saiyan thought about it 1000 Zennie to mow a few yards would be easy, “alright I will do it for 1000 Zennie which lawns do I have to mow” the Saiyan asked. The man smiled “oh it’s not a lot just these 10 homes here front and back" the man said.

The Saiyan looked at the 10 lawns he was being paid to mow, the total lawn space looked to be about five acres for the front yards and eight acres for the back yards, the Saiyan sighed “where is the mower” Bane asked. The man pointed to an old style push mower the blade rotated as the mower was pushed forward, “this is going to be a pain” the Saiyan mumbled. The Saiyan grabbed the mower, the grass was about eight inches higher then it was suppose to be. The Saiyan began walking his path cutting the grass. “I can’t believe I’m doing this” the Saiyan mumbled. Bane continued until he had completed mowing all ten lawns front and back. The Saiyan approached the man the met him when he first entered the community, “my money” the Saiyan asked. The man reached into his pocket and pulled out the 1000 Zennie and handed it to the Saiyan, “we thank you for your services” the man said, the Saiyan simply nodded. Bane left the community lot in hopes of not having to return again.

Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:10 pm

For all the ungraded quest: 7,000pl 1350z Flight
    Bane
    Bane

Scouter Reading

Training/Quests Empty Training [family affair]

Post by Bane Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Family Affair: Training:

The Saiyan Bane sat in a meditative state under his favorite oak tree his mind completely clear, the sun shined high above, the Saiyan was interrupted by a strange yet familiar voice, “so is this what you do everyday” the man asked. Bane quickly opened his eyes to see a rather tall man, the man looked much like Bane, he had noticeable scars all over his body, and the man also had red gloves and red pants but wore no shirt. The Saiyan stood up, “who are you” Bane asked getting a little defensive, “calm your self baby brother I am Kazuya do you not remember me” the man said crossing his arms in front of his chest. Bane glared at the man “I have no brother” the Saiyan responded sharply. Kazuya sighed, “so you don’t remember me” Kazuya responded, “what do you want with me” Bane snapped quickly, “relax father is ill and wants to see you” Kazuya said unfolding his arms.

My father died a long time ago what are these games your playing” Bane shouted, “your earth father yes, don’t you remember anything, fine let me explain” Kazuya began “there is nothing to explain I don’t know who you are or what your trying to pull but I’m going to make you pay” the Saiyan shouted as he rushed in throwing several punches, Kazuya simply dodged them, “well you have gotten quicker but you still telegraph your attacks like always” Kazuya mocked still not retaliating in any way, “fight back you coward” the Saiyan shouted, “maybe a good but kicking will jog your memory” Kazuya said grinning. Kazuya leaped into the air kicking Bane in the face forcing him backwards a few steps, Kazuya followed it up by darting in and landing several blows to the body of the Saiyan, “you never could hit me baby brother” Kazuya said leaping backwards a few feet. “Quit calling me that your not my brother I have no brother” Bane shouted as he released two basic Energy Blasts at Kazuya, “finally you have learned to master your Ki I thought you never would” Kazuya smirked as he simply dodged the incoming blasts, “have you been able to master the Family technique” Kazuya smirked again.

With out warning Kazuya’s entire body was engulfed in fire, Kazuya thrust both his arms forward causing two columns of fire to shoot out towards the Saiyan. Bane quickly began doing back flips in an attempt to escape the attack but each column continued its pursuit, forcing all of his ki into his feet the Saiyan flew above the columns and began raining basic Energy Blasts down upon Kazuya who was still engulfed in fire. Each of the energy blasts struck the fiery aura before vanishing. “What in the world” Bane began. The fiery Aura vanished just as quickly as it appeared. “I take it you have not mastered it have you” Kazuya smirked as he appeared in front of Bane, “at least you know how to fly” Kazuya said striking Bane in the gut which forced the Saiyan to double over, Kazuya followed it up with a powerful axe handle strike to the back of the Saiyan knocking him down into the earth. Bane landed head first knocking him unconscious.

The Saiyans eyes slowly opened to see a gray stone ceiling. Bane looked around to realize the walls were of the same gray stone Bane sat up in a rather soft bed. There was no one in the room and the room itself was rather bare, there appeared to be a book shelf in the left corner of the room and other then the bed there was nothing else in the room. The Saiyan could not see a door anywhere but wondered how he could have been put in the room if there were no door. Suddenly to the Saiyans right the stone began to move a large ten foot by five foot slab slid to the side. Standing in the doorway was a young woman, “forgive the intrusion but Father wanted me to see if you were awake yet” the young woman said her black hair pulled up in a pony tail. Her red blouse lay gently over her body, her black dress hugging her hips. The young lady could not have been over sixteen in age. Bane gave her a bow, “tell your father I am awake and would like to speak to him as soon as possible” Bane said politely, the young lady nodded and left the Saiyans sight.

Shortly after the girl left Kazuya appeared, “good to see you’re alright had me worried there for a bit” Kazuya said as he entered the room. “Alright explain to me what just happened and why you claim to be my Brother” Bane said sitting on the bed, Kazuya smiled, “well where should I start Mother and Father and myself came to Earth several years ago twenty four to be exact, Mother was pregnant with you at the time, of course she gave birth to you here on Earth, but Father was recalled back to Vegeta and so he and Mother decided to give you to a nice Human Family to be raised, Mother passed away last year and when Father became ill he had to see you one last time so he and I and my daughter all came to earth in search of you” Kazuya said. Bane scratched his chin, “I know all this is hard to take in but trust me I am your brother” Kazuya said.

Where is father” Bane said still not looking up. “He is in his room follow me if you would” Kazuya said as he began walking towards the door, Bane did following Kazuya into what appeared to be a living room there was a large fire place just to the Saiyans right the floors were some type of wood. The young woman that Bane first seen was sitting in a chair reading a book she glanced up and smiled at Bane who returned the favor with a smile and a slight nod. “Is that your daughter” Bane asked Kazuya glanced over at the young woman, “yes that is your niece Mya, she looks like her mother” Kazuya said, “I hate to pry but were is he mother” Bane asked “she passed away when Mya was three, she was killed” Kazuya said, “I am sorry to hear that” Bane responded the two Saiyans came to a large wooden door.

Father is in there” Kazuya said Bane opened the door and entered there was a large bed in the middle of the room an elderly man lied in the bed, “my son please come closer” the man said, Bane did so moving in closer, “how you have grown you are alright I take it” Banes father said. Bane simply nodded “good” the man said “I don’t know how much Kaz has told you but I do not have much longer I wanted to apologize for abandoning you so many years ago, I wanted to return to get you but I never had the opportunity I promised your mother that I would find you before I died ” Banes father said, “there is no need for apologies father” Bane said with tears in his eyes “you did what you had to do” Bane continued. There was no response from Banes father Bane leaned over to realize that his father was no longer breathing he had passed on. Bane could not hold back the tears, he did not know why he was crying so much because he had never known this man but the Saiyan could not stop.

Bane whipped his eyes as he walked out of the room, “he’s gone” Bane said Kazuya lowered his head “I knew it wouldn’t be long he was holding out until he seen you” Kazuya began; Bane reached out and hugged his brother who began to cry. After a long embrace Bane and his brother walked out and sat down on the porch, “are you going back to Vegeta” Bane asked,Kazuya nodded, “tomorrow I will take fathers body back to Vegeta to be buried", Bane nodded. The two Saiyans stared out as the sun began to lower the sun set was beautiful.

Complete (ready to be graded)

Spoiler:
    Bane
    Bane

Scouter Reading

Training/Quests Empty Training Learning Destructo Disk

Post by Bane Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Training:
    Learning: Destructo Disk (Kienzan)

The two brothers sat out front of Kazuyas home continuing to stare at the horizon, “if you will excuse me brother” Kazuya said as he stood up, “there are a few arrangements I must do before I depart tomorrow” Kazuya said. Bane simply nodded continuing to stare at the horizon as his brother reentered the house. A few minutes later Mya appeared in the door way, “I may have a way to take your mind off things” the young female Saiyan said as she sat down next to Bane. Bane looked at her “and what might that be” Bane responded. Mya gave Bane a slight grin, “well I’ve been working on a technique known as the Destructo Disk I would like to show you If you don’t mind” Mya said still with the slight grin on her face.

that would be great” Bane said as he stood up, Mya stood up quickly she always liked to show off the Techniques she had learned, Mya walked out a few steps eye balling a tree, “you see that tree” she asked Bane nodded, Mya brought her right hand above her head her palm facing upwards. A large yellow disk appeared at the top of her palm of her hand. Mya slung the disk at the tree, what amazed Bane was the sheer speed of the disk, but was amazed at the cutting power as the disk ripped through the tree like a hot knife through butter. “That was incredible” Bane said looking at Mya, “thank you that is my most powerful attack” Mya responded. “So how do you do it” Bane asked. Mya grinned, the young Saiyan female showed Bane the proper stance first, “now you must focus your energy into a disk in the palm of your hand” Mya said.

Bane did just as Mya instructed but the Saiyans disk was not very impressive in size as it was only about six inches in diameter. Mya chuckled a bit, “that’s alright with time and practice you can create a large disk” Mya laughed. Mya sat down on the porch watching Bane continue to try and build a bigger Destructo Disk. After about a half an hour Bane had managed to build the disk twice the size of his original disk, “you’re getting better” Mya said. Bane turned to her and gave her a grin. “thank you” Bane Said.

Destructo Disk:
    The Destructo Disk is a flat energy construction generated atop an open palm. Unlike most energy attacks, the Destructo Disk actually has a jagged edge, allowing it to cut through just about anything.

Complete: [ready for Grading]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:46 pm