Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

+4
.LEGEND
celldragon
Nuchiha101
Baki
8 posters

Sayian overpopulation

Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Sayian overpopulation Empty Sayian overpopulation

Post by Baki Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:44 pm

first off as we all noticed sayians dominate the site, they have the most users overall having more than almost all the other races combined. i say its time to put a stop to this. i say we:

BANN SAYIANS!!!

ban sayians what do you mean?
    by ban i mean disallow, and disallow new users to choose to become sayians or half sayians for that matter. so therefore half sayians and sayians would no longer be optional.

please vote yes or no and explain why in a following post.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Sayian overpopulation Empty Re: Sayian overpopulation

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Baki, I like being a Saiyan, I don't want to choose another race. I know their overpopulated, but the strongest users are non - Saiyans. And if we ban them, people will pass the site,
    celldragon
    celldragon

# of Posts : 169

Scouter Reading
    Name: Cell Dragon
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 25,000

Post by celldragon Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:47 pm

you guy should just make it to were sayians are banned, but let the people who have sayians keep them..or whatever
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:49 pm

i do notmean changing all sayians completley if you are already apart of the site thats fine but i mean not let new users be sayians. we have around a 20:1 ratio for sayians to all races and we will only bann just until all the other races increase in numbers a bit.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm

I agree with this. As long as a Stay a Saiyan
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:53 pm

I understand what your saying, there are to many on this site, and they're all good. But if we ban saiyans, everyone who wanted to join would pass the site, like Nuchiha said. I hate that there is so many saiyans too.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:54 pm

If we ban races, people will pass the site ALOT, and it removes some of the freedom this site offers. And we offer freedom, people will think we lied and tell their friends not to join, and that will kill this site again, we could give better stuff to other races instead.
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

# of Posts : 322

Scouter Reading
    Name: Jawaii
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 1,380,040

Post by Jawaii Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Well soon enough a girl will come and all the saiyans will make babies with her then what!! what are we going to do with those Half-Saiyan babies? haha..man..I don't know yet about a vote will think about it.
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

# of Posts : 414

Scouter Reading
    Name: NPC
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Guys, Baki's point is one of the main reasons behind this Race List. https://neversaga.forumotion.com/suggestion-inquiry-board-f7/a-better-modified-racessuper-form-list-t1260.htm

The reason why users pick saiyans is because they think "oh, I don't wanna be a noob so I think Saiyans have the best advantages bleh bleh". Banning saiyans is a Idk because I can't really do that in the stat systems. Though replacing the current list with this list is a good suggestion to the situation. Whether users like it or not. (yes, I can add more transformations but it wouldn't look so balanced and requirements will get too higher to the noobs that only look at the highest transformations.)
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:52 am

thats my point see EVERYBODY wants to be like goku and vegita EVERYBODY wants to be a full bloooded sayian so they can go SS4 and become powerful yet they do not look at the road they have to go through to get there. now there are the exceptional few that like frieza,cell, or one nof the humans such as krillon or yamcha but overall is always goku fighting to save the earth and players just want to be like him. if we cancel out sayians at least take out full sayians but allow half sayians as an option. there are too many sayians and it is getting to much "my goal is to go super sayian!" and not enough " i wanna go super namek!" or " i want to reach changeling 2nd form!" see me everyone knows celldragon and elemental buu because they are more unquie because there not a a goku or vegita rip off. they have more feedom with their characters.sayians are always going to be the faviote and thats that and its time to do something about it. everyone who already has a sayian should keep it since they already done so much work but newer members who disagree i have a soultion.

if you want to be a sayian THAT BAD heres and idea.

gather a full set of dragon balls and WISH to be a sayian. that way dedicated members who really want to be apart of the site can join and members who are jst active for one day can leave because a also people who become sayians and say "oh i wanna be like goku or vegita!" and ten they leave. -_-

if we add "change race" to the dragon balls wish list any race who really want to be sayians can become sayians like that
    Tairu
    Tairu

# of Posts : 42

Scouter Reading
    Name: Tairu
    Powerlevel: 8,000

Post by Tairu Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:46 am

Thats kinda dumb.....look at it...really. Ok you wanna be a saiyan then let people be saiyans. It is peoples choices it is what makes role playing fun. I do not see what the problem it just cause there is alot it does not really. No one wants to be a Namek. Humans yea those are good. Changelings yea those are kool too but if someone wants to be a saiyan let them be it. Yea people may think they are at advantage but you can just show them that they are not at the advantage by just destroying them. Me I chose saiyan since that is my favorite race and that dosnt make me a noob. People need the freedom in the role playing. The roles people choose is what makes the whole game fun. You just add multipliers and other items and stuff and make it even but really who isnt looking to be the strongest in DBZ. That is the reason every one plays. I mean maybe you could cut off being saiyans but alot of sites do that so really. Show people what your race can do. Challenge the saiyan race. The reason people think they are so strong cuzz they have yet to see any one really powerful enough to stop a saiyan with out a saiyan getting strong enough to kill them. Show them what race is the strong one.
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:57 am

I can see your point tairu but everyone wants tobe a sayian thats the problem. see i can deal with banning full blooded sayians and half sayian, i can deal with banning only full blooded sayians but we need to SOMETHING to discourage so many people from choosing sayians. maybe a long RP sample for all sayian applications
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 am

Whoa whoa long rps to just being a saiyan? I kinda have to go with Tairu's debate here. lol Yes, people should have the freedom of role playing but the point I'm trying to say here is that there shouldn't be any race literally better than the other (that means transformations).

And tairu, you can only say nameks suck because you hate nameks. xD
    Tsuyoshi
    Tsuyoshi

# of Posts : 8

Scouter Reading
    Name: Tsuyoshi Hidou
    Powerlevel: 2500

Post by Tsuyoshi Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:08 am

I say you put restriction on several races. Like only 1 saiyan/other race per 5 or 10 humans/other race.
    Tairu
    Tairu

# of Posts : 42

Scouter Reading
    Name: Tairu
    Powerlevel: 8,000

Post by Tairu Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:17 am

Make Sayians start of with a smaller pl........
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:32 am

Nope we won't. I say the best solution is changing the transformations list.
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Its not going to really do anything.
    Baki
    Baki

Scouter Reading

Post by Baki Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:43 pm

fine i understand >.>

but if someone complains later about the same issue please do something about it
    TheRealZX
    TheRealZX
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Powerlevel:

Post by TheRealZX Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:50 pm

At least it's gonna make users stop thinking that saiyans have the best advantage in the game. whoa

I too think that saiyans are getting a bit too over populated but I don't know how to keep the saiyan race to those that have claimed it and ban open saiyan positions at the same time. (Unless I lock the current Race list, and make another.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:39 am