Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Hishy VS. Bane

Hishy

# of Posts : 59

Scouter Reading
    Name: Hishy
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 50,500

Hishy VS. Bane Empty Hishy VS. Bane

Post by Hishy Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Hishy stood in a vast open field as a gentle breeze swept across the plains causing the grass and Hishy's hair to sway in it. Hishy looked up at the sky there was hardly a cloud in it today was quite literally perfect not to hot yet not cold either. There was also no sign of bad weather which caused a smile to spread across Hishy's peaceful face as he removed his jacket revealing his well toned arms and his near sleeveless shirt. He stood in the field staring at the sky, waiting for his said opponent.
    Bane
    Bane

# of Posts : 23

Scouter Reading
    Name: Bane
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 20,000

Hishy VS. Bane Empty Re: Hishy VS. Bane

Post by Bane Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:42 pm

The Saiyan leapt into the sky leaving the earth below him. Bane was on a mission the Saiyan continued to push himself faster and faster, the trees under him whizzed by houses came and went under the Saiyan, in the distance was a figure, “this must be my opponent” the Saiyan thought to himself as he began to fly closer to the earths surface. The Saiyan landed a mere twenty feet away from his soon to be foe. “You are a threat I must eliminate the threat” the Saiyan said his voice distorted. Bane got into a fighting stance as he stared across at his opponent.
    Hishy

# of Posts : 59

Scouter Reading
    Name: Hishy
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 50,500

Post by Hishy Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Hishy laughed at his opponent's words, grinning overly. "Calm down," Hishy chuckled, "I only want a friendly spar," he finished, smiling at the evil looking opponent. "But yeah, try and eliminate me; it'll only make the fight more interesting," Hishy said, scratching the back of his neck. He took his glasses of his eyes, putting them on his forehead instead. Hishy then walked away from Bane, got on his motorbike, rode down through the grass for about thirty meters, stopped and then got back of his motorbike. He flew back to Bane. "Gotta keep my motorbike safe, right? Anyway... The name's Hishy, and you?" he asked, wanting to know the name of his about-to-be fighting partner.
    Bane
    Bane

# of Posts : 23

Scouter Reading
    Name: Bane
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 20,000

Post by Bane Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:56 pm

The Saiyan took a few deep breaths before answering his soon to be foe “I am Bane and a friendly spar is all your looking for so be it” the Saiyan said as he bent his knees slightly to strengthen his center of balance, “when ever your ready” Bane smirked as he brought both hands up in clinched fists in front of him. The Saiyan had no idea just how powerful his soon to be foe was, but Bane didn’t care this would be a great opportunity for the Saiyan to test his skills. The Saiyan had a few tricks up his sleeve just incase his foe was stronger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:52 am