Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Rieko Wakahisa

CellistBabe
    CellistBabe

# of Posts : 23

Scouter Reading
    Name: Rieko Wakahisa
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 1000

Rieko Wakahisa Empty Rieko Wakahisa

Post by CellistBabe Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:29 pm

NAME: Rieko Wakahisa
    NICKNAMES/ALIASES: Ri, kitty, Alice, cat and Neko no Taisho
    SPECIES: Demon (Feline Order)
    HEIGHT: 6’ 5”
    WEIGHT: 182 lbs.
    BIRTH DATE: 2882 AD
    HAIR: Silver
    HAIR LENGTH: mid-back
    EYES: Yellow with feline pupils
    SKIN COLOR: tan
    BUILD: Voluptuous, muscular, and somewhat chunky.
    PICTURE: (insert here)
    BIRTHPLACE: UNKNOWN
    OTHER FACIAL FEATURES: Dark plum-colored stripes on cheeks and blue markings on eyelids
    CLOTHING DESCRIPTION: Often, she mostly wears solid-colored tank tops, loose fitting pants and ALWAYS wears high-top tennis shoes until they are completely worn out.
    JEWELRY: A gold, circular pendant with the engraved image of a scorpion.
    TATTOOS/SCARS: We’ll just say she as PLENTY of battle scars.
    OTHER APPEARANCE DETAILS: Pointed, elfin ears (not in picture) and a white, black-tipped cat tail
    DOMINANT CHARACTER TRAIT: Up front, she’s sarcastic, playful, witty and has a sharp edge to her words.
    SECONDARY CHARACTER TRAIT: She has a secret soft side that is kind and caring.
    FAMILY
    Siblings: Mei Wakahisa

Powers: Transformation and superhuman strength.

Weaknesses: Emotionally and mentally unstable.

Weapon: A large, purple-bladed sword covered in a volatile poison.

Weapon Name: Sasoriza-ken (Scorpio’s Sting)

Sees self as: A monster

Is seen by others as: A rough stone in need of smoothing and polishing

Sense of humor: Sarcastic, sadistic, and sharp.

Temper: Very quick to anger.

Basic nature: Defensive

Ambitions: As she puts it, “To live.”

Educational background: Several years of returning for high school and college education every 20 years or so.

Work experience: Well… her favorites are anything in food services.

Philosophy of life: Learn as much as you can. Intelligence is the only thing that matters in the end.

Habits: Humming and tugging on her clothes in a distressing of uncomfortable situation.

Talents: She’s one heck of a chef.

Hobbies/pastimes: Cooking, running, training, reading, swimming, climbing trees, biking and anything else that has to do with the outdoors and being active.

Choice of entertainments: A good book.

History: Rieko doesn’t speak much of her past, and nor would she like me to reveal her dark secrets to you. If you really want to risk it, ask her yourself.

Family History: The Wakahisa clan was always a small clan of Feline demons to begin with. As legend has it, Tanuki, Kitsune and very special cats have the ability to transform. It is said that Akihiko Wakahisa, the first of the Wakahisa clan, saved a cat from a tribe of Oni while he was on a hunting expedition. When the last of the Oni were killed by Akihiko’s amazing, demonic strength, the cat transformed into a beautiful maiden and thanked him for saving her life. As a token of her gratitude, she granted him and his posterity the ability to transform like she was able to.
    The Wakahisa’s were recognized by their pointed ears, tails and genetic facial markings. Other tribes of demons and Youkai respected them and kept their distance. That is until their homeland was consumed by wars and hatred brought on by humans, thousands of years after the Wakahisa’s were given their supernatural abilities. Like their fellow demons, their clan almost faced complete extinction. More and more centuries passed and the clan dwindled to practically nothing. Rieko is one of the few surviving members left.

Personal interview with character
    (responses in her own voice)

Current home: I live in a small apartment not too far from work

Marital status: Believe it or not, I’ve been widowed several times. As of now, I’m single.

Favorite pig out food: Cakes and pastries are my number one weakness.

Every New Year’s I resolve to: To cure my tone-deafness and lack of rhythm!

Nobody knows I am: Secretly a CIA agent… actually, I’m open about everything. No secret CIA agent here.

I wish I could stop: I’m such a klutz sometime. I’d like to be graceful someday.

I’m a sucker for: Kids and cats. Love ‘em.

The worst part of my life is: Being me.

I want to teach my children that: They should never eat yellow snow, nor wake their mother before sunset.

The worst advice that my father gave me was: “Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.” So far it hasn’t happened yet and the results I get are never good. It worked for him though. Maybe I’m doing something wrong…

I thought I was grown up when: Me? Grown up?! Never, ever, ever will I grow up!

When I feel sorry for myself I: When I trip over my own two feet. I mean I’m a cat for goodness sake! I should be more graceful.

Nobody would believe me if they saw me: If I wore a dress, it would be the end of us all.

My friends like me because: I really don’t know why they hang around.

My pet peeve is: Stupid people and stupid people who waste food.

My major accomplishment: Getting my 4th doctorate in the last forty years.

I can die happy when: When I’ve figured out my old boss’s secret ingredient in his house sauce for his Mongolian Barbeque place.

I’d really rather: I’d really rather be skinny dipping. Clothes are for squares.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:51 pm