Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

5 posters

(Earth) A Hero must fall

Peach
    Peach

# of Posts : 13

Scouter Reading
    Name: Peach
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 4500

(Earth) A Hero must fall Empty (Earth) A Hero must fall

Post by Peach Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:46 am

In the depth of space, a small saiyan space pod could be seen peircing through the blackness, on a one way trip to planet Earth. The small, white, round ship, sped closer and closer to the planet before it hit the atmosphere of the blue planet. with a loud burst of sound, similar to a sonic boom, the ship caught fire. now burning in a fireball inferno, the ship fell through the atmospher like a meteor. the humans below showed terrified emotions for they feared certain death. KABOOOM!! The ship crash landed in the middle of a small village, no one was hurt despite the large crater which had formed due to the impact of the crash. an erie silence filled the air as the people all gathered around the crater, wondering what had caused it. "what the heck was that?" a heavy set man in the back of the crowd said loudly, intentionally ceasing the tension in the air. the space pods door would slowly open, everyone around gasped, a dark unmoving shadow could be seen inside the space pod. after a few moments the figure finally begaan to show signs of life as it began to stand up. slowly the saiyan rose to her feet, she was dressed in a saiyan battle suit, her long black hair fell down just beyond her shoulders, she had a nice soft caramel complection and beautiful light brown eyes. she would give a small smile up at the fearful humans looking down at her, showing off her perfect white teeth. the women would slowly float up out of the crater until she was flat footed on the surface ground.

she glared at the people, though all of the men in the crowd would be smiling at her while the women in the crowed glared with hate in their eyes. "why looky here...some space broad from space has come looking for an EArth husband haha" the same man as before would speak with such ignorance toward her. " look she even has a tail...what the heck kind of monkey/girl are you?" another man spoke. the saiyan women would ignore the remarks from the men, she would simply place her left hand on her hip and walked toward him. her hips switched fromm side to side, her right arm swinging by her side, as she approached the man with such sass and confidence. she was right in front of him when she finally opened her mouth to speak. "My name's...Peach" she said before using her right hand to smack the man across the face. he went flying off the ground and into the building behind him. she would grin, she seemed pleased with herself, she enjoyed the sight of that man crashing into the building and all of the rubble burying him in a tomb of bricks. "i'll be the only one speaking...unless i ask a question" she said coldly. "oh ...by the way....THIS IS AN INVASION" She sassy women said before flicking her hair out of her face.

A one women Invasion is what she called this. Peach had been sent to this planet by King Vegeta, she is ordered to destroy all life on earth so that her race could eventually migrate to it. for the few saiyan scientist of planet vegeta fear that they planet may be dying, but not one of those peaceful going away parties. a saiyan able to see future events visioned a huge explosion, so all the saiyans have to leave the planet before they go instinct. the sceptical sceintst have done tons of research only to find that there ancestors have also predicted this day. how or when this tragedy will happen is unknown, but better safe than sorry is what they say.

Peach, being the fighting loving chick she was, was very pleased to know that she had been chosen for this task. she wouldnt do it the normal way though, she liked to take things nice and slow. "before i kill all of you....tell me....who among you is the strongest fighter?" she said with the voice of a sultry r&b singe. despite her love for destruction, peach had a voice of an angel. the crowd simply stared at the saiyan women, maybe they were still shocked by her strength. but if they wanted to live, they better speak up. " I Am" a young boy would say in from the middle of the crowd. "where are you? i cant see who said that" peach said as she looked around with great curiousity. she suddenly felt a tug of her suit. 'i did" the boy said. he was about 11 years old and not even 5 feet tall yet. he stood there with an innocent expression, dressed in a white martial arts uniform...

"you're joking right?" peach said as she tried to hold back her laughter. "haha where are all of the tough guys in this village?...you send me a kid?...you underestimat me" Peach couldnt hold back her laughter. " GO GET HER MIKEY!!!" A women said in the background. suddenly peach was kicked in the gut by the young fighter. she went flying backwards but would soon stop herself in mid stride. the kid was stronger than he appeared, peach was shocked at this turnout."ok little guy...i'll play with ya" Peach said as she readied her self. she stood in a normal fighting pose with her hands striaght up in front of her face. the boy would charge at her, he jumped and threw about ten punches at her face. she wouldsimply move her head from side to side, dodging each punch as they came. Peach responded by catching one of his fists and swinging with around with it, almost like a game of ring aroundd the rosie. Peach would unleash her grip and send to boy flying into the air. as he helplessly flew upward, the crowd looked on with shock. he would regain his composre as he reached the peak of his airtime. "hmph resilent little bug isnt he?" but he couldnt fly so there was no way he could dodge. peeach would point her left palm up at the boy, charging a pimk ki ball in it. "say goodbye kiddo" peach said "NOO!!" A women screamed, peach believed that she was his mother. mikey witnessed her charging her attack and began flapping his arms frantically. Peach unleashed her attack, the medium sized attack sped through the air towards its target. with great suprise from Peach, the boy countered the attack with a ki blast of his own. "hm" he fell to the ground and landed hard on his head, he was unconsious. with her model walk, peach approach the boy before picking him up with one hand and lifting him abover her head. she flew up above the village and tossed the boy into the nearby ocean "i'll let you live ...for now" Peach would then bring her full attention to the crowd of people below/ "weaklings....letting a child fight there battle" she was disgusted with them. she would begin to charge a pink ball of energy with her index finger. the ball grew to be about the size of her head "die' she unleashed the energy down upon the village. a huge explosion would mark the deat of the 50 villagers and left of rubble. "hopefully that boy will grow to be strong....unlike his people......let this make you strong kid"

she would fly of to the next town....
    Peach
    Peach

Scouter Reading

(Earth) A Hero must fall Empty Re: (Earth) A Hero must fall

Post by Peach Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Grade? maybe?
    Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Powerlevel: 69,750

Post by Baki Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:18 pm

-20 alighnment, +4000 PL

srry for the late grade and i cant adjust scouter reading since i am but a lowly mod -_-

it is a good roleplay though i enjoyed reading it Very Happy
    CellistBabe
    CellistBabe

# of Posts : 23

Scouter Reading
    Name: Rieko Wakahisa
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 1000

Post by CellistBabe Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 pm

(Is this meant to be an RP?)
    Peach
    Peach

Scouter Reading

Post by Peach Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:00 pm

uh yeah it is ^^ i guess you would call it a quest though...

anyway thks baki Smile
    Superfan4
    Superfan4

# of Posts : 41

Scouter Reading
    Name: Zell
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 3000

Post by Superfan4 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Sorry to post in your thread but maybe you'd like to post in training session alpha ( cellistbabe , celldragon and I are in it ) we train there and yeah it's just a fun little thread so if you'd like to join ...
    Peach
    Peach

Scouter Reading

Post by Peach Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:03 pm

sure ^^

i was wondering when you guys were going to invite me^^
    Peach
    Peach

Scouter Reading

Post by Peach Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:26 pm

so will my scouter reading EVER change?
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:31 am

I will update it. And I kind of disagree with Baki's judgment. Your rp is very good, so I will give you a 500pl bonus.
    Peach
    Peach

Scouter Reading

Post by Peach Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 am

wow thank you ^^
    Gokin
    Gokin