Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Trunks Training in the Arena of Darkness!

rileydakid
    rileydakid

# of Posts : 97

Scouter Reading
    Name: Davion
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 20300

Trunks Training in the Arena of Darkness! Empty Trunks Training in the Arena of Darkness!

Post by rileydakid Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:18 pm

"Huff Huff...Only 6 more miles" Trunks said as he stopped to catch his breath. Trunks got up off his knees and started run. 3 miles ahead Trunks spotted a arena like area in a mountain. "Hmm seems like a cool place to train." Trunks said heading toward the mountain. Before Trunks got to the mountain he saw a few trees, He decided to practice his sword slash. Trunks rushed to the first tree and cut it right in half letting it hover in the air, as the tree feel slowly down to the ground he cut it down the center. "Pew..." Trunks said. "Tough tree...Time for name to." Trunks rushed at another one of the trees and cut it diagonally across the middle the he cut it the same way to the other side. After he got done the tree flew making a loud crashing noise. "Hehe..." Trunks chuckled as he watched to tree fall to the ground. Trunks saw that the next 3 tree were lined up perfectly "Hmm..." Trunks thought. Trunks stepped back and spun around 3 time and let go of his sword.

His sword went flying thought the air, it cut all of the trees right in the center. His sword ended up cutting into the mountain and getting deep inside of the hard rock. "Haha! 3 birds 1 stone!" Trunks shouted. After Trunks celebration he sprinted toward his sword. When he go to the front of the mountain he looked up the gaze at the high mountain. "Wow this is hugh." Trunks said. After staring at the massive mountain Trunks grabbed his sword and started to pull "Argg!" Trunks said. "Huff Huff this thing just won't come out." Trunks pulled hard and got his sword out of the hard rock. When he pulled it out the flat side of his sword hit Trunks on his forehead. Trunks was out cold....
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Trunks Training in the Arena of Darkness! Empty Re: Trunks Training in the Arena of Darkness!

Post by admin Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:31 pm

I'll assume this is still earth..

+1800 PL
    rileydakid
    rileydakid

Scouter Reading

Trunks Training in the Arena of Darkness! Empty Re: Trunks Training in the Arena of Darkness!

Post by rileydakid Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 pm

When Trunks woke up it was about 12:00. "Hmm...Were am I..." Trunks said in a low voice. He quickly got up. "O I remember! I hit my head hehe!...Hmmm what day is it?" Trunks said. He looked up and said "Here's that cool arena." Trunks flew stairt up in the air and landed slowly in the arena like mountain. "Hmmm with a little cleaning up this will be a sweet training spot....From now on I declare this be the Fort of tht Freedom Fighters!" Trunks Shouted. "Well I guess I'll get to work cleaning this place up."
    rileydakid
    rileydakid

Scouter Reading

Post by rileydakid Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Trunks picked up a rock and through it over the mountain top "Hey this could me some pretty good strength training." Trunk said as he through another rock of the mountain. There were about 50 boulders and 24 trees. He threw 35 rocks over and cut down 13 trees before he feel down to rest "Wow who knew that much work could be so tiring." Trunks said as he looked up to the blue sky.

Last edited by rileydakid on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 pm

+1,400 pl sounds good?
    rileydakid
    rileydakid

Scouter Reading

Post by rileydakid Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Ya thats good, Just got to keep training!
    rileydakid
    rileydakid

Scouter Reading

Post by rileydakid Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:21 pm

Trunks got back up from his brief rest and started to finish up the rest of the trees, he cut down all of the remaining tree and stopped to think. "Hmm maybe I can use the rest fo these rocks from target practice." Trunks said to himself. "Haha! Of course its a good idea!" Trunks joked. He slowly walked toward the first boulder, his hair began the to rise his power level started to go up. 3,000, 4,500. He grabbed the first rock and threw it high into to the air he rand to two more rock a threw them in to the along with the first one. Trunks hands began to get a bright orange color "Ahhh!" He shouted as he destroyed to first 3 boulders. He then rushed a two more boulders picking them up and tossing them into air "HAHAHA!" Trunks laugh as he destroyed the large rocks. He continued to do this to the rest of the boulders. About 30 minutes later he had finished with all the boulders his power level went down to 2,000. "Huff Huff. Well I'm not don't yet." Trunks got down on his hands and knees to pick up all of the extra wood and rock. This took him 2 hours, when his was done it was 9:00 he laid down to rest for a couple of hours...
    rileydakid
    rileydakid

Scouter Reading

Post by rileydakid Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Trunks suddenly woke up. I was dark. He tried to look around but couldn't see anything. He felt the ground trying to find those rocks and wood he picked up earlier. He searched the ground for another 5 minute and found the rocks and twigs. Trunks picked up a few of the twigs and threw a small kai blast at the tip of the wood. A small flame began to form he got up to search the area. "Well I know where I am at..." Trunks said under his breath. He looked around for some more twigs to start a fire. Trunks found some wood chopped up and a couple of large leaves. "Hmm... warm fire and cozy bed." Trunks walked back to the center of his newly claimed fortes and threw the sticks down. He laid the the Large leaves down, he took block off wood and set it a the tip of the leaves so his head couldn't lay down on it. Trunks threw the lit twigs in to the pile of twigs to start the fire. He laid he's head down on the block of wood and put his jacket over his body for warmth. Trunks dozed of in to a deep sleep...
    rileydakid
    rileydakid

Scouter Reading

Post by rileydakid Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Trunks, Trunks Honey time to get up...."Mom, Mom I'm here Mom..." Trunks, Trunks time to die!"#17!?! What Ahhh! "Trunks quickly go up."Huff Huff... Bad Dream..." He said as he wided the sweat of his face. "Wow I've sent 3 day here I guess its time to go home." Trunks slowly got up and stretched out. He grabbed his jacket and start to walk out when "RAWRRRRRRRRRRR!" Trunks slowly truned around with his eyes wide open, and before his stood 3 large brown bears with power levels off 1,000. Trunks looked in to the bears eyes with a unsure smile on his face "Y-You are not taking over M-My fort." Trunks slipped out. The 3 bears slowly ran toward Trunks. Trunks powered up to 5,300 Power Level. "Bring it!" He said as he pull his hands behind his head and charged a finish buster, He then fired the full power blast at the first be knocking him out of the arena. Trunks rushed at the other 2 bears. The bears grabbed Trunks arm and slammed him in to the dirt. The other bear slashed Trunks back. "Argg! Ah! Ohhh!" Trunks screamed. One of the bears grabbed Trunks leg and threw him across the arena. Trunks made impact with the side of the mountain. "Hehe..." Trunks said as he slowly got up. he rushed toward the bears and threw two kai blast hitting each one of the massive beast. The bears fell dead on there back. Trunks grabbed each one of the bears by the leg and slung both of the over the mountain top. "That was easy."
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Count up the PL gains once the roleplaying is finished.
    rileydakid
    rileydakid

Scouter Reading

Post by rileydakid Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:08 pm

Zaneyx wrote:Count up the PL gains once the role playing is finished.
    So you want me to count up the PL of my Enemies I found and there PL?
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:11 pm

rileydakid wrote:

I meant the PL gain for Trunks. Any training, after-battles, or recovery. We will grade your roleplay when its done.
    rileydakid
    rileydakid

Scouter Reading

Post by rileydakid Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Zaneyx wrote:
    rileydakid wrote:

I meant the PL gain for Trunks. Any training, after-battles, or recovery. We will grade your roleplay when its done.
    OK so do you want me to grade myself? I thought that some one esle had to grade me.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:16 pm

I'll trust you so be honest of your gain. You may grade yourself.
    rileydakid
    rileydakid

Scouter Reading

Post by rileydakid Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Zaneyx wrote:I'll trust you so be honest of your gain. You may grade yourself.
    Ok thanks!
    Hmm I'll give my self....
    +2,000 PL
    For the Bears with the high of 1,000 PL and the heavy lifting and target practice.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Prof. Updated
    rileydakid
    rileydakid

Scouter Reading

Post by rileydakid Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Awesome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:40 pm