Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

5 posters

Reminder: We need more people!

Reminder: We need more people! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reminder: We need more people!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:09 pm

wow, we can curse? lol

Not you, you're too young. Razz
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Reminder: We need more people! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reminder: We need more people!

Post by admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Hey android18, happen to know any friends that can join this site?
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:20 pm

Android #18 wrote:
    wow, we can curse? lol

lol, u think so, im 18!
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Gokin wrote:
    Android #18 wrote:
    wow, we can curse? lol

lol, u think so, im 18!

i thought you said you were 16
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 am

ah, crap, u remembered!
    Android #7
    Android #7

# of Posts : 20

Scouter Reading
    Name: Android #7
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 1000

Post by Android #7 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Zaneyx wrote:*nodds* In a few years, never saga might be as popular as Alex's DBZ RPG or saiyan island. Smile We'd be known as the next generation of roleplaying.

I have never even heard of Saiyan Island. I just Googled it and all I found was this piss-poor site supposedly dedicated to DBZ and Naruto. Sorry, but the two shouldn't belong in thesame place, if you ask me. X3

And I checked out this Alex's DBZ RPG. I can't believe that you either *have* to choose a canon character that hasn't already been taken (and there are slim pickins') or fill out a limited custom slot. Not only that, but the combat rules are overcomplicated. The rules overall are so restricting, it practically takes all the fun out of roleplaying! This site seems to make it into work than actual fun. >:/

Kinda' pisses me off, to tell you the truth. I mean, I like substance in my RPs just as much as the next guy, but these requirements are down-right ridiculous.

Last edited by Android #7 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 pm

On Alex's RPG there are limited amount of players, Once all of the canons are taken and all of the customs, they aren't going to take any more players.
    Android #7
    Android #7

# of Posts : 20

Scouter Reading
    Name: Android #7
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 1000

Post by Android #7 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Nuchiha101 wrote:On Alex's RPG there are limited amount of players, Once all of the canons are taken and all of the customs, they aren't going to take any more players.

Saaay whaaaaaaaat?! That's ludicrous! How do they expect their site to flourish if they have all these redundant limits to it? I always found the seemingly endless variety in DBZ roleplays to be a big part of their charm.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Don't get me started on Alex' RPG. I was apart of it and honestly? If I were to be brutally honest I'd have more bad things to say about it than good. Trust me it's not worth the effort or time.

#7 is right though, that site is more work than play. You feel like you're at a job when you're there. Oh and if a husband and wife are rping on the same computer there, if they don't know you personally then you'll get banned and accused of being a multi without the opportunity to show proof.

It's a my way or highway deal over there and unless you're apart of the little "click" then you're pretty much screwed and sorry I dont kiss ass to get liked. I am who I am.

Well...That's pretty much the start of the bullshit on that site. I wont go into anymore detail. Like I said it's not worth the time or effort.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Powerlevel: 222,500

Post by Nuchiha101 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm serious, go to the characters thing and theres a limited amount of customs.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 am

Guys guys, no need to critisize alex's rpg and comparing it to this awesome rpg. lol
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:32 am

i think this RPG is way better... Smile
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Hmm, I might have to add some more moderators/administrators cause I can see our users going away by the second. :\
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 am

well, i see .LEGEND is a admin now!
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:41 am

Android 17 would be our new temp. mod and maybe be our perm. mod.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 am

Heh, I see a storyline in the future; "Evil gets power" Or something along those lines.
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

# of Posts : 366

Scouter Reading
    Name: Majin Musashi
    Powerlevel: 535,000

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 pm

I came here from Alex's G@% rpg okay.. and it really is well put together.. but all their mod's and sdmin have attitude problems especially alex or azazel or razak kak watever he likes to call himself I HATE HIM it took me over a mont tho get accepted that man has problems

AND P.S I WOULDN'T MIND TRYING OUT FOR MODERATOR :-D

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Alex' DBZ Site will eventually collapse from all the ego's and when they end up self destructing I'll be there to piss on their ashes.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 pm

lol, you seem angry!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Nah. I was apart of it for a bit and it was the worse RPG I had ever been involved in. I'll be surprised if they can last a few more months with how bad it is.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Have a rant about alex's rpg somewhere else in the chat threads or something. We won't want alex or any copyright bots coming on and viewing our rant, suddenly deleting this site. :\
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 am

Sorry for pushing you guys, but we need more users please! Very Happy If you have a dying forum, at least tell your fellow rpers to hang out at this site now!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:33 pm