Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Earth] Dr. Brief's Request

Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 69,750

[Earth] Dr. Brief's Request Empty [Earth] Dr. Brief's Request

Post by Baki Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Quest Overview: Dr. Briefs from capsule corp is busy at the moment and needs you to run errands.
    Rewards: +20 Alignment, +200 Zennie

Baki was flying over the capsule corperation building when he saw his friend bulma waving at him. "BAKIII!" she yelled. baki flew down to meet with her. "hey Bulma hows it going?" "BAKI!" she hit baki in the head. "IVE GOT NO TIME TO SAY HOWS IT GOING MY DAD NEEDS YOUR HELP!". "OW!" baki walked inside the building rubbing his head whe he saw Mrs.Breifs watering the plants. he countinued into the lab where he saw mr.briefs pouring a green liquid into a vial with purple liquid. "HI MR.BREIFS!" he starteled him so much he got both liquids on his shirt and it caught on fire and turned his moustache from white to black. "hey........baki.......". mr.breifs rubbed his glasses and smiled. "i need you to pick up a package to me, i'll do it myself but im to busy at the moment please bring it back safley.. "OKAY!" baki flew upwards and made a hole in the ceiling on accident. "not....agian....." Dr.Briefs sighned. baki picked up his package at the local store and headed back to dr.briefs place. "here you go"
    Baki
    Baki

# of Posts : 288

Scouter Reading
    Name: Baki Ookami
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 69,750

[Earth] Dr. Brief's Request Empty Re: [Earth] Dr. Brief's Request

Post by Baki Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 pm

"thank you" dr.briefs took the package and set it down. "now it seems my test subject chimpy has escaped can you please get her for me?" bak nodded and flew upwards makeing another hole in his ceiling. "that.....boy" baki flew around spotting the chimp in a forest and flew down to meet her. "come here chimpy,chimpy,chimpy," baki "OH OHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHHAHAHAHAH" the monkey slapped baki and ran off. "oh come on" baki ran after it and quickly captured it and after wra[[ing the monkey up with his tail he brought him back to Dr.Briefs. "thank you baki" Dr.Breifs said and baki flew off to go home and once agian made a third hole in the ceiling. Dr.briefs only sighned.

~quest end
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Dr. Briefs Request is a different quest..you confused me there.

+20 alignment, +200z

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:45 am