Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Dr. briefs quest

Dr. briefs quest Empty Dr. briefs quest

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Veddy.g was walking around when he saw bulma. Bulma said,"veddy.g my dad wants you". Veddy.g replied,"okay". Veddy.g went into capsule corp and went into dr.briefs laboratory. Dr.brief said to veddy.g,"hello there boy would you mind asking bulma to construct a incelerator for me, I will give you 8000 credits and free access to capsule corp and its gravity rooms". Veddy.g replied," sure but what is a inceleator". Dr.Brief replied back," its a part used to repair a machine inside its own body". Veddy.g went to bulma's room and asked bulma,"may you construct a incelerator for your father". Bulma said,"sure but the motor and segrt are missing and only come from planet m2 i will lend you my ship to retrieve the parts. Veddy.g launched and 2 hours later arrived on Planet m2. Veddy.g looks in a tree and its braches and manages to find the motor needed. Veddy.g looks in a store to find a segrt. They sell it for 2 metal pieces. Veddy.g finds in a tree 2 pieces of metal. Veddy.g returns to the store and buys the part segrt. Veddy.g returns to the ship and sleeps he wakes up then gives the parts to bulma and she builds the incelerator. veddy.g runs toward dr.brief and dr.brief gives him 8000 zenie and a pass saying speial vistor to capsule corp.

Ready for grading
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Dr. briefs quest Empty Re: Dr. briefs quest

Post by admin Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 am

You repeat veddy.g too much..:\