Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Quest:Climb the lookout tower.

Goku
    Goku

# of Posts : 55

Scouter Reading
    Name: Goku
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 13300

Quest:Climb the lookout tower. Empty Quest:Climb the lookout tower.

Post by Goku Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:20 am

~QUEST~

Description: After helping Dr Brief Goku wanted to increase his strength by ten fold, he had heard of this tower which no one was able to climb so he decided to climb the tower in order to increase his strength and of course speed and stamina.

(Goku was standing under the tower looking at how long it was but couldn't see as it's height was above the skies, Goku stretched a little and did a little warm up, and flew straight up soon he started feeling heavy and suddenly dropped, "AAAAAAAAA" he put a brake in mid air and slowly landed down, he wondered why that was happening, then it came to his mind that it was because of the air pressure and an Idea struck his mind, he powered up and charged his hands with energy balls and with full force shot them down which led to a reaction in him going directly upwards Goku put everything into this flight, at a point he wasn't able to fly further due to the pressure so he caught hold of the tower and started crawling up and up, he thought to himself that his real test is now he let go of the tower and started flying, however when his body gave up that's when his mind came into control and made him fly up up and away he after a certain point thought of taking breaks and finishing the whole tower as he was out of breath so he caught the tower again took rest and flew back up he continued to do so and finally! reached the towers top.)

~THE END~
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Quest:Climb the lookout tower. Empty Re: Quest:Climb the lookout tower.

Post by .LEGEND Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:49 am

Two quests at a time, you either have to delete one or wait two days till we grade them.
    Goku
    Goku

Scouter Reading

Post by Goku Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:52 am

I'll tell you something bro, You guys grade it too late especially Zan Razz I need to increase my PL I need to get stronger, but the problem is no one sees my Quests!......while others are graded I am left behind and have to remind Zan again and again but either it's school or sleeping time, that's what I hear all the time!
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:53 am

Patience Goku, Patience. We'll get to you ASAP after we're done doing rl things.
    Goku
    Goku

Scouter Reading

Post by Goku Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:55 am

See that's the problem, we have an ad......"Impatience is the new life" still I see you made Legend the admin so he can help update profs that's one thing you listened from me!
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 am

Yup. One more admin should do..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:57 pm