Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

+2
Gokin
admin
6 posters

Favorite Filler

admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Favorite Filler - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Filler

Post by admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Android #7 wrote:I personally thought that GT had poor character development as well as plot. GT also had plenty of plot holes that strongly contradicts the events in DB-DBZ. This only furthers the fact of it being non-canon along with all of the DBZ movies, since they, too, don't rest anywhere along the official time line.
    I agree, they shoulda stuck with DB and DBZ.
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Favorite Filler - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Filler

Post by Neviux Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:33 pm

I personally thought that GT had poor character development as well as plot. GT also had plenty of plot holes that strongly contradicts the events in DB-DBZ. This only furthers the fact of it being non-canon along with all of the DBZ movies, since they, too, don't rest anywhere along the official time line.

Couldn't have put it better if I had tried. I agree with you here AN7 definitely one of the Dragonball series Rare slip ups. While it can be said that both the movies and the Dragonball GT series were just a way for the company bigwigs to squeeze out every coin they could out of the Dragonball Series I enjoyed some of the movies. However Gt was horrible.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:16 am