Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Vich.g collects a dragonball!

Vich.g collects a dragonball! Empty Vich.g collects a dragonball!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 am

Vich.g gets up frm resting and decides to collect a dragonball. Vich.g looks at the radar and it says that 5 dragonballs are in the east. Vich.g knows that it is veddy.g. Vich.g locates 1 dragonball in the south east. Vich.g flys up and charges towards it. Vich.g looks at the radar. It says that the dragonball is moving. Vich.g flys after whoever has got this dragonball. Vich.g finds the dragonball with a purple alien wearing a saiyan armor suit. Vich.g says," who are you". The alien replies," my name is troter and i am collecting the dragonballs to become immortal and ule the universe". Vich.g says," you evil i shall stop you." Vich.g attacked with a kick to the head. The alien was shocked at how strong this guy was. The alien powered up to its maximum butnit was only 4600. Vich.g laughed and powered up to only 5000. Vich.g charged towards this guy and punched him on the head. The guy fainted and vich.g killed him. Vich.g grabbed the guys dragonballl and threw it towards the ground to see f it was real. But the dragonball was a fake. Vich.g used his radar to try and find the real dragonball. Vich.g sees that the radar indicates that the dragonball is behind a tree over near the spot where troter died. Vich.g grabbed the real dragonball and went back to the cave to get some sleep.

roleplay finished i have 1 dragonball and i think it is the 6 star dragonball

Vich.g collects a dragonball! Empty Re: Vich.g collects a dragonball!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Vich.g wakes up and decides to obtain thelast dragonball so that veddy.g and him could make their wish. Vich.g looks a his radar and it says that it is on the north east of namek. Vich.g flew towards the dragonball. Vich.g located a mountain far away andthe radar indicated that it was inside. Vich.g found a young child namekian and vich.g told him not to fear him. Vich.g introdced himself and said," hello i have come for a dragonball to wish some one back to this demension". the eldest namek replies," come here and i shall see how good you are".Vich.g walks over and the eldest namek reads my mind.The eldest namek told him," To get the dragonball you must spar with my child nail. Vich.g accepted the challenge. Vich.g starts off with a ki blast. Nail deflects it back to vich.g . Vich.g brings out his sword and divides the ki blast to cancel it. Vich.g then does several sword slashes and nail is weakened but then dashes behind vich.g and is in a strangle hold with him. vich.g outs his arms behind him enough to get nail with a double kamehameha. Vich.g sees nail become inconcious and gives him a senzu bean to recover. Nail wakes up and sees vich.g holding out his hand and the eldest namek says," here is your dragonball noble one," Vich.g accepts it and thanks the guru. Vich.g heads home.

Rp finished obtained 1 star ball and i think i deserve alignment for helping out the namekian. But lost another senzu bean
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Spoiler:

I'll make it a bit harder since it's 50% of finding it. Here's the outcome you have to do:

You get the dragonball from Guru, fly back to your ship or whatever but on your trip, you accidentally drop the dragonball. The dragonball crashes to the ground, bounces off and rolls towards a dark cave. The cave is pitch black, search for the dragonball and it's yours.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:41 am

vich.g flew toward his ship and then suddenly a strong wind arrives that makes him drop the dragonball. The draonball hits the ground and rolls toward a dark cave. The saiyan flyst oward the cave and searches for it but a huge dinosaur lives in the cave. Vich.g throws a ki blast to scare the dinosaur out of the cave. But the dinosaur only got mad and charged at vich.g. Vich.g got him towards the entrance and the dinosaur ran towards him but at the last second vich.g dashed out of the way so the dinosaur was out of the way. Vich.g used the dragonball radar to locate the dragonball. The radar said it was somewhere near but vich.g could not see. Then vich.g had a idea. Vich.g used a ki blast against the ceiling to create a light then vich.g grabbed the dragonball and hurried out of the cave before it caved in. Vich.g flew towards his ship to locate veddy.g so they could make their wish.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:16 am

Obtained 1 Star Namek Dragonball.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:07 am