Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

[Earth]Red Ribbon's evil too Nappa

.LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

[Earth]Red Ribbon's evil too Nappa Empty [Earth]Red Ribbon's evil too Nappa

Post by .LEGEND Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Nappa woke up strapped down to a metal machine and soon as he opened his eyes he saw a giant drill waiting to tear him completely open. The saiyan’s first reaction was to get up but he was tied down as well. Nappa was going to be dead if he didn’t do anything soon.

Nappa then shoot a ki blast straight out of his mouth and the drill blew up instantly and he was released from the metal bed. Nappa then got up calmly not even wondering why the hell he was about to get torn apart but just was concentrating on finding who did this.

Nappa jumped through the window and walked around hiding his true anger knowing he wouldn’t be able to find the person that did this if he went out on a killing spree. He went into the middle of the factory workers. “Who was the person that did this?” Nappa asked the simple question that no one could answer. Nappa sat there waiting for a few moments until someone at least coughed or sneezed but there was not a sound.

Nappa then spoke again. “Where the hell is Bash? He’s your boss correct?” Nappa asked as the factory workers still looked frightened. Nappa then sighed and hung his head low looking at the concrete floor for a moment, and then looked back up. “Alright fine then, hope he doesn’t mind me destroying this place.” Nappa then looked at a few machines and shot a ki blast then looked back towards the people.
    Then the breath was squeezed right out of Nappa has he felt something wrap around his neck. Nappa’s first instinct was to try and pull it off but every time he moved the grip would tighten and he was raised a little higher in the air.

Then he was thrown threw the glass and into the red ribbon’s gravity chamber. Nappa landed and slid on the floor wondering what the hell just hit him he looked up and saw a demon but wasn’t quite right. He had blue scales and a football shaped head with some horns coming out of his back. “Ahh Nappa.” The monster said

Shock came to Nappa’s face as the voice was completely familiar. “Bash!?” Nappa replied as he got up preparing for anything that was thrown at him. “What happened?” Nappa backed up a bit preparing for another attack that he might throw or he just wanted to show off his strength hopefully it was just that.

Bash walked closer to Nappa then drove his palm into Nappa’s chest putting another crack amongst the others in the armor as he was sent flying back Nappa slid on the ground destroying the concrete and making a new path to east city. Nappa then jumped up and charged the monster with a punch that took all of his strength but was easily side stepped and while Nappa was slowly falling to the ground a knee was driven into his stomach that sent him straight back to his feet wrapping his arms around himself in pain as he slowly backed up away from the demon.

“Like it? I’m what you call a Bio-Android…through years of experiments and research I was able to switch my brain over to this body, and become the ultimate power in this world. “ Bash said stopping for a moment and looking at his own hands…”Ah the power I abosorbed…” Nappa interrupted the android and punched him directly in the face but it had little effect on him as he kicked him on the side of the head. The Nappa fell to the ground. Bash stood at about ten feet tall but his figure was thin like he was before. But he was exceptionally strong as he every step he took Nappa felt the power. He had absorbed the two androids he beat for him. He perfected them and now they were apart of him.

As Bash walked towards Nappa now completely invincible and could dodge any attack Nappa threw. Nappa got up and threw a series of attacks and blocked everyone and dodged the harder one then finished Nappa’s assault with a straight right hand that knocked him far into east city. “Now…we have an audience!” Bash said as he looked around at the humans before charging Nappa with incredible speed once again and kneed him in the face and then turned around and delivered a skull crushing round house which sent Nappa spiraling into a car then the Bio-Android jumped on the car which the saiyan was on and delivered a few blows to his face before saying. “Ah…and I always wanted to be a saiyan? But now I just realized they are just a bunch of monkeys, that can turn into bigger ones.” He said before taking a deep breath and slamming Nappa’s head against the already broken windshield. “I’ve ascended beyond humans and saiyans, now I’m a god.”

Nappa had heard enough he took his two feet and kicked him off of the car and he went flying into the air and the saiyan dragon dashed after him throwing a straight left punch directly into his stomach. The bio-android felt pain for the first time in his new body as he held the area which was in pain with one hand and floated in mid air for a moment then he was elbowed in his back and sent face first into the ground.

Nappa then followed his full on assault by landing on his back and almost breaking his spine. Bash screamed in pain as Nappa put more and more pressure on his back before stepping off and kicking him directly in his face and he spat purple blood. “You’re a weakling!” Nappa said as he stepped on the back of his head pushing his head into the rubble that he and Nappa created with their fighting. Then Nappa was sent flying into the air and the android followed closely by throwing a right hook towards Nappa’s jaw but he leaned his head back and dodged it then threw a punch of his own which hit the bio android right on his nose. “What is happening?” Bash yelled. “I was supposed to be invincible! My dreams of eternal life…” Bash felt that he failed before he even lost the fight. Nappa then kneed him in the face but he came back with a elbow into Nappa’s stomach then a back fist into his face. He then threw another kick straight into Nappa’s face but the saiyan caught his leg and elbowed it and broke his leg easily. Even Nappa was surprised himself.

The bio android held his knee as he levitated in the air and tried to reason with the powerful saiyan. “Stop! Stop!” He yelped in pain. “I’ll give you anything!” the perfect bio said as he looked down at his leg bent the wrong way. “Just please…spare my life.” Nappa nodded it looked like he felt sorry for Bash for one moment. He held his hand out for a handshake which bash happily agreed with before he watched Nappa laugh and instantly a beam shot out of the Saiyan’s mouth towards the bio android once that attack was finished he was sent tumbling to the ground. Then Nappa followed up with a galick gun while he was in the air which was the last shot he needed before killing him.

Nappa knew red ribbon would be after him no matter where he was on the planet so fled the scene to his space pod and rested their for a moment.

Finished w00t
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

[Earth]Red Ribbon's evil too Nappa Empty Re: [Earth]Red Ribbon's evil too Nappa

Post by .LEGEND Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Also Nappa's traveling to Namek.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:25 am