Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

4 posters

Evil Vegetto??

Vegetto
    Vegetto

# of Posts : 54

Scouter Reading
    Name: Prince Vegetto
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 12000

Evil Vegetto?? Empty Evil Vegetto??

Post by Vegetto Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:45 am

Vegetto was panting and out of breathe, he had just finished running his regular 100 mile jog. He sat down in a grassy field and collapsed. "Phew!" Vegetto sighed "What a workout!". Vegetto closed his eyes for a little nap....

inside Vegettos mind:

"Kakarot, this is useless! no matter what we do we're not getting strong enough FAST enough!" Goku replied "Calm down Vegeta, it takes time! you need patience!" "NO kakarot! what we need is to do it MY way! not this good guy bull sh*t your goody two shoes act is holding us back!!" "Vegeta! what are you saying? We're in this together!" "NO KAKAROT! i want out!"

Outside Vegettos mind:

Vegetto suddenly sat up and held his head, and began speaking with one voice rather then both, "VEGETA! no stop this! you cant!" "Vegetto then stood up screaming " KAKAROT LET ME OUT!" Vegetto suddenly held his gut and fell to his knees "Dont....Vegeta....nooo.."

Then out of Vegettos back a black misty aura began to form, Vegetto was screaming in Agony " NOOOOO" Then as the black mist poured out, Vegetto fell unconscious on the grass. The Black mist began to form, a shape that formed into another Vegetto, but his eyes were red,He was all the evil inside Vegetas heart formed into a saiyan. "Hmm..." He looked around and looked at the unconscious Vegetto, "Pitaful" He then floated up into the air and flew away...

Few hours later....

Vegetto woke up "Wh-whats going on?" Vegetto felt so weak he could barely move, he remembered what happened and finally worked enough strength to stand up, and split voiced "Vegeta! look at what you did! do you feel better? All the evil in your mind and heart escaped! Now we have a big problem to deal with!" Vegeta spoke "Well if you had let me run things my way and not have held me back this wouldn't have happened!" Vegetto stood up and Goku spoke "Now we have to follow him and try to fix this! least it wont be hard!" Vegetto stood up and flew away towards the evil energy....

After a while flying he finally caught up with the energy, but it suddenly vanished. "Where did it go?" Vegetto looked around confused, Vegetto landed in the middle of a cold forest. He tried to sense the energy but couldnt find it....then suddenly Vegetto felt a blast come behind him and hit him directly on the back. "GAH!" Vegetto yelled as he was jolted forward, crashing into a large tree causing it to fall on him,

Vegetto crawled out of the branched and stood up, dusting himself off, "So you decided to show your face?" Vegetto mocked. Out of the shadows another Vegetto appeared, exact same appearance but his eyes were evil red "Greetings Vegetto" Vegetto looked in horror in what he saw "What are you?" The other Vegetto chuckled a mutlivoice laugh, the mere sound of it sent chills down Vegettos spine. "I am you my brother, but better! i am what you are not!!" He laughed as he walked closer to Vegetto who got into fight stance "Calm down we dont wish to fight" "We?" Vegetto said confused "Whose we?" Again the other Vegetto laughed "Goku and Vegeta are both here! We are the evil side of both of you, but mostly Vegeta" Vegetto looks confused "So your a...Evil version of us?" The other Vegetto walked to his left "Very good Vegetto,Your a quick learner! We've been wanting out for a long time and Vegetas little temper gave us a window of opportunity!" Vegetto lowered his fists and said "So there is no peaceful way to end this?" The other Vegetto laughed "I LOVE IT! your so soft now! Now that we are gone your a little bitch!" Vegetto scowled "WE ARE NOT SOFT!" and rushed at other Vegetto and punched him right in the stomach, causing him to bend forwards, then Vegetto grabbed his head and smashed in into his knee "Take that!" Vegetto yelled as other Vegettos blood flew in the air , he landed back on the ground face up.Vegetto walked over and other Vegetto stood up smiling, wiping the blood away from his nose "Not bad Brother, but not good enough!" He smashed Vegettos face with his fist then round kicked his jaw with he foot sending Vegetto soaring into the trees. Vegetto went through 10 hard solid trees and finally fell to the ground in pain. "Sh*t!" Vegetto cursed as he coughed out blood "This isn't good!" Other Vegetto walked over to Vegetto and picked him up by his shirt and help him in the air "WE ARE EVIL VEGETTO!" And shot a ki blast directly into Vegettos gut. E.Vegetto dropped Vegetto like a rag doll and began to walk away "Waste of saiyan blood" As E.Vegetto began to walk away Vegetto suddenly breathed in and coughed, "No..not possible" E.Vegetto stopped and looked in amazement as Vegetto sat up onto one knee "We...will not...go down....without..A FIGHT!" Vegetto rushed at E.Vegetto and punched his jaw, blood flew out of E.Vegettos mouth as Vegetto punched his face 5 more times till he grabbed E.Vegettos arm and swung him into the air, Vegetto flew into the air after E.Vegettos lifeless body and two handed punched him back towards the earth. E.Vegetto fell hard into the hard ground below.

Vegetto, now panting and sweating with blood over him, floated back down to the ground beside E.Vegettos lifeless body, He was obviously unconscious but barely alive. Vegetto bent over. "We wish it didnt have to be like this!" Vegetto aimed his palm at E.Vegetto and began to power up a kill shot ki blast. But as he did E.Vegettos eyes suddenly opened and then he dissipated into the same black mist as he had exited as. Vegetto staggered back "Wh-what? no way!!" The black mist then rushed into Vegetto. Vegetto yelled in agony as he was filled with the evil mist. When the mist had fully entered Vegettos body, Vegettos eyes went white and fell face forward to the ground....

Inside Vegettos mind:

"Well my Brother, you actually beat us! We were too weak as a single entity, so now that we have a conscious mind, we will just take control of THIS body!" "No..you wont..." Goku and Vegeta said "We will both keep this body as our own!" "Ha! you can only it fight for so long!"

Outside Vegettos mind:

Vegetto came too and held his head "What a day,,," Vegetto slowly stood up and said "Now we have more reason to train! to keep this demon contained within us!" Vegetto flew away to train in his mountains....

End RP
    WC: 1117 (incase it helps)
    gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

Evil Vegetto?? Empty Re: Evil Vegetto??

Post by gotron228 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:49 am

OOC: Is this our training?
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:51 am

OOC: HELL no aha ive been sparring with you and writing this for the past hour!! this is just my RP:P
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:53 am

OOC: Oh I see smart there after this gets graded then we'll train together?
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 am

OOC: uh sure! i dont know how long till this is graded but yes!
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:55 am

OOC: yeah kool I'll probably do an RP to before we spar that way we can do it after Smile I need to do Roshi's Training anyway I'm off for a while Ima play the Conduit Smile
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:56 am

OOC: haha ok well we will train eventually then!!
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

# of Posts : 366

Scouter Reading
    Name: Majin Musashi
    Powerlevel: 535,000

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:52 pm

+5,000 pl
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:58 pm

thank you
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Don't thank me maybe you wlda got more if you let him take control :-D
    Vegetto
    Vegetto

Scouter Reading

Post by Vegetto Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:01 pm

haha he might tho! i already have like another 4 RP's planned haha its in my plot
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:33 pm

:-D Plots are always good if you ask me. Mwahahahaha
    admin