Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Earth] Roshi's Training

gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

[Earth] Roshi's Training Empty [Earth] Roshi's Training

Post by gotron228 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:04 am

Armada kept running along the sea with Zergs head. "Well Zerg I hoped you learned your lesson never mess with Armada!" Armada then arrived at the Kame house with Roshi sitting on a chair reading his Dirty Magazines. "Oh yes, I bet you'd like me baby ohhh". "[color=green]Old Man!, or should I say Turtle Master!, I have come for my repayment, instead of me looking in one of your Magazines I want you to train me![/color=green]". "[color=orange] So you want me to train you? Then you must fight one of the most strongest warriors and defeat him, it may take many years to train to beat hi.....[/color=orange]". before Roshi could finish armada pulled out the head and plced it on the ground. "[color=green]This is the head of Zerg, I defeated him in battle so now you must train me and teach me that technique you call Kamehameha[/color=green]. "[color=orange]So you killed Zerg he was one of my greatest warriors he almost surpased me to, but I doubt you could beat me in your state. look at you, your very weak but fast and you don't know right from wrong but you know much about the universe. Your a wreck, and for you to train under me you will enhance in strength and speed and hopefully you'll fight for mankind not against it[/color=orange]". armada noticed Roshi went for being a perve to being a serious fighter, he knew that Roshi was the real deal. "[color=orange]Well anyways first you must tell me your name[/color=orange]". "[color=green]I am Armada a true Namekian warrior and I accept your terms![/color=green]". "[color=orange]Okay Armada, please tell me if your a namekian warrior how come your not very strong and don't have any sense of respect?[/color=orange]" "[color=green]Well I was born with a disease which made me very weak in the arms and legs, the Namekian who trained me wanted to boost my strength because Namekians are speedy anyway. But I said no, I thought that if he trained my speed then I would become a better fighter and be able to dodge more and survive more. He also tried to teach me to respect nature and other people but I never listened I was always stuborn and never listened to anyone I wanted to go my own way, my own path, kind of like now.[/color=green]" After the two discussed more they went straight to learning the basics of fighting.

"[color=orange] Okay armada what you must do is put this Turtle Shell on your back. It is very heavy so you must be very careful and balance out all your weight otherwise it will cause permanent damage![/color=orange]" armada then equipped the Turtle Shell to his back and instantly fell to the ground writhing in pain. Armada then got back up and balanced out his weight, he knew that if he was careful and focused on nothing then he would be able to carry it on his back and use it more without noticing. "[color=orange]Ok now very good you have gotten the hang of it! Now you must excersise and do 100 push-ups![/color=orange]" Armada then went down and instaly fell to the ground. "[color=green] But Roshi-Sama!, I can't even do 100 pushups without weights![/color=green]" Armada then struggled with the pushups and manged 2 before falling to the ground. "[color=orange]I suppose your right, 200 pushups it is! you don't seem to be strong so an extra hundred pushups with this weight on should balance out your strength enough.[/color=orange]. Armada then rolled his eyes and continued his hard work.

About 3 days after he had managed to do 200 Pushups no problem as if there was no struggle. he had even managed to walk around with the shell on his back much better than he ever did before. "[color=orange]Ok armada, next you must take off your Turtle shell but stand still, and put on this one![/color=orange]" Armada then burst. "[color=green]You Stupid Old Man!, I oughta rip off your head and add it to my collection you stupid old perve! Just tecah me more than putting on a stupid Turtle Shell you Old Hag![/color=green]" "[color=orange]Now that that's out of your system put this on.[/color=orange]" Armada then rolled his eyes again and put on the turtle shell, this one being even heavier than before.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

[Earth] Roshi's Training Empty Re: [Earth] Roshi's Training

Post by gotron228 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:06 am

After Armada put on the shell Roshi tied a rope around Armada and a giant rock. "[color=orange]Now walk around and try to move this rock, it will enhance your body strength and make you a little bit faster than before[/color=orange]" Armada then started walking but couldn't pull the rope. He then thought about what Roshi said and decided to focus his weight and he started to move the rock. he continued this until he could run at full speed whilst having the rock being carried behind him. "[color=orange]Ok good now you must carry around an even bigger rock![/color=orange]" armada then did the same as before and carried around the rock behind him normally.

After about a week of doing this over and over again it was time to remove the shell. "[color=orange]Ok now you must remove the Turtle Shell.[/color=orange] Armada then took off the shell. [color=orange] Now jump as high as you can[/color=orange] Armada then jumped at his max height and he could jump 100x the height he could before. "[color=orange]Okay now you must break this rock with the flick of a finger[/color=orange] Armada then flicked the rock and it smashed into pieces. "[color=orange]excellent you have completed the first part of your training!, I want you to do more training by yourself and more things to help people. Once you have done this you must come back here and I will teach you much more.[/color=orange]" The two then said there goodbyes and armada ran off along the sea again waiting for his next adventures, he knew that in exactly one year he would come back to Roshi much more stronger than he had ever been before.

Okay I'm done!
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:07 am

Okay I tried to add the color stuff so please ignore that it didn't work out...
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:42 am

What's up with the double posts all of a sudden. Lemme read it gotta feed my kitten.

Btw it's just
    Code:
    [color=green] LALLALALLA [/color]

So just take out the =green part on the end.
    gotron228
    gotron228

Scouter Reading

Post by gotron228 Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:13 am

Ahh Okay sorry for the double posting Smile Ill keep checking for when you grade it
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 am

Alright Updated 3,000 PL + 5 Alignment

Sponsored content