Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Don't come looking for me! (Kehshro Quest)

Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Don't come looking for me! (Kehshro Quest) Empty Don't come looking for me! (Kehshro Quest)

Post by Neviux Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Kehshro stared blankly at the house as the police Chief of West City explained the scenario to him, his tone and body language pervade his lack of confidence in the young man's ability and his own hatred in having to depend on someone he had never really known. Kehshro yawned loudly and pointedly in a fashion that showed off his boredom. "Are you even listening!?" The Police Chief roared in outrage, Kehshro had had enough of this treatment when he was doing these worthless people a favor. He reached out and grabbed hold of the Police Chief's collar lifting him into the air "Shut up for four frickin seconds will you. I'm trying to pinpoint their location in the house" Kehshro whispered as he emptied his mind and reached out for the Mayor's power Level.

"Now sit down and watch the Magician at work" Kehshro shouted at the Police Chief from over his shoulder, he was making his way towards the home of the Mayor, the police had already barricaded the area with their cars and had sent in a SWAT team only to have them ripped asunder by Clyde's strength. Kehshro powered down to the point where he was unnoticeable and walked in through the back door, Clyde had heard him. With his own power Down it was no longer getting in the way of his sensing others power and he realized that Clyde had powered up, he was getting ready to overload himself with Ki Energy and create a Ki explosion that would wipe out everyone within the area. He made his way through the house until he was standing just outisde the living room, where Clyde Evans was holding the Mayor Hostage.

"Do you remember this Clyde? Do you remember the voice of the man who killed your little brother in the Dessert Base? Do you Clyde?" Kehshro questioned, his Powerlevel slowly rising, as he heard the floors creak as Clyde Evans stood up. He rounded the corner of the hallway, and his eyes met Kehshro's. "Course I remember that voice, thats the same voice of the man who killed my little brother!" Clyde roared as he lunged at Kehshro. Kehshro ducked under the blow, he too was powered up to his fullest and he made a dash for the living room, it was too dangerous to have a battle with Clyde at the moment, he was running on anger.

Kehshro grabbed hold of the Mayor, who was curled up in the fetal position, and made a dive for the Window, he just made it as he felt Clyde's fingernails scraping at the bottoms of his shoe, the glass shattered around him and he rolled jumping high into the air. Clyde burst out of the front door only to be met by a hail of bullets, the rain was enough to stop an army but against Clyde Evans all it did was leave him a few bruises from the more powerful firearms. "Chief call off your men, your about to see something really special" Kehshro explained as he cracked his neck and walked swiftly towards Clyde, Clyde's attention had never once left Kehshro and now they might as well have been the only two people in West City.

Clyde lunged forwards, aiming to slam his shin into Kehshro's ribs. Kehshro was still, holding onto the Mayor but he quickly let him go, dropping him 6 inches onto the ground and jumped forwards, causing Clyde to only hit him with his thigh thus reducing the power to almost nothing. "Nice kick, bad luck" kehshro whispered, he was getting arrogant in such a situation. Kehshro grabbed Clyde around the neck and pulled downwards forcing Clyde's face into Kehshro's rising knee. Clyde grunted and stumbled backwards, Kehshro reached out and grabbed hold of his neck again hitting him with his knee. Clyde this time was knocked airborne, he backflipped however and his head made solid contact with Kehshro's forehead, causing his forehead to open up with a cut, that bled into his right eye. "Crap, I can't see much" Kehshro whispered under his breath. Clyde aimed a volley of kicks at Kehshro and each one wreaking havoc on Kehshro's ribs. Clyde continued his vicious kicks until there was a loud series of cracks and Kehshro gasped for breath.

Kehshro began to fall forwards, his consciousness wavering. "Crap, the ba***rd broke my ribs. I'm not gonna lose" Kehshro thought to himself as he launced his foot outwards and steadied himself, Clyde had made one fatal mistake when he had stopped his assault he had presumed that the breaking of Kehshro's ribs was enough. Kehshro aimed a flurry of punches that continued on for what seemed like eternity thanks to the throbbing coming from his ribs. When Kehshro had finished Clyde was just a mass of swollen flesh. Clyde swore to the heavens before making a dash backwards, he was moving swiftly and was soon gone from normal human vision. "He'll be back" Kehshro whispered. He fell backwards his ribs throbbing, darkness was scratching at the corners of his vision. He took a letter from his pocket, it was slightly crumpled he handed it to the Mayor who seemed paralyzed by fear "Please read that. And take me to a Hospital if you please" Kehshro whispered as he fell unconscious.

I Am Finished (To be honest I would have liked to battle with Clyde but the Quest says not 2. Uncool Legend way to take the fun out of Quests lol! )

Last edited by Neviux on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Don't come looking for me! (Kehshro Quest) Empty Re: Don't come looking for me! (Kehshro Quest)

Post by .LEGEND Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Ya it did. I wouldn't put he's strong as you for no reason :p
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Don't come looking for me! (Kehshro Quest) Empty Re: Don't come looking for me! (Kehshro Quest)

Post by Neviux Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Can I continue onto the next Quest in the Series or do I need to change this one?
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

Scouter Reading

Post by .LEGEND Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:26 pm

You gotta fight to gain PL.
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Edited and Fixed (I hope)
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

Scouter Reading

Post by .LEGEND Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Ya it's good. Updated

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:21 am