Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Veddy.g trains in the art of kaio-ken

Veddy.g trains in the art of kaio-ken Empty Veddy.g trains in the art of kaio-ken

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Veddy arrived at king kai's planet. Veddy looked around the planet. Veddy saw a monkey and asked where king kai was. The monkey pointed toward the lawn chair. The saiyan walked over and then saw a blue person. King kai was asleep. Veddy said," wake up king kai i need you to train me." King kai awoke. King kai said," hello i heard someone was coming. Cool i have a new student but before we begin i need you to make me laugh before i can train you." The saiyan said," fine why was the turtle crossing the road, because it was the chickens day off!" King kai made a huge laugh. King kai was going to train the saiyan.

King kai told the saiyan," i see you are pure off heart so i will train you but you must first do 2 tests." King kai continued," you first must catch my pet monkey bubbles". Bubbles came over. King kai said,' ready and go." The saiyan charged towards the monkey. Bubbles ran and veddy followed but the gravity was intense. Veddy couldn't handle it. But then the saiyan realized that if he couldn't do this than he was surely a failure.

Veddy.g chased after the monkey and dove for him but could not catch him. Veddy.g ran towards him again and still could not catch him. Veddy.g got a idea. Veddy fired a spirit blast and controlled it while chasing him. The monkey was caught due to the saiyans cleverness. Then king kai said," wow that was the quickest anyone has ever gotten to catching bubbles not even goku got him that fast on that first try". Then king kai said," now you must hit gregory my insect pet with this here hammer". King kai threw the hammer towards him," go". Veddy waited for gregory to come for 2 seconds then swung but missed by a mile. Gregory laughed and charged towards the saiyan just to mock him. Veddy missed and thentried again until king kai said," lunch TIME!"

Veddy ate 10 plates full of food. Then he continued. This time gregory didn't go towards veddy and started flying away. Veddy followed. Veddy made a few swings towards the bug but it was hard and yet he missed. Veddy then threw the hammer in one direction while running in another. The bug kept running. Then veddy caught him grabbed the hammer and hit gregory on the head with it. Veddy then told king kai," now can we train". King kai nodded and asked," do you think you can master the kaio-ken technique. Veddy nodded and then king kai started instructing him. Veddy started meditating and then powered up trying to master the awesome power of the kaio-ken. King kai said," to let it OUT!"

Then veddy thought about all the pain he recieved from his rival kehnshro and the monster loki who had killed him. Then veddy screamed," hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!" then he was able to master it and then was in a great red aura. Then king kai said," lets try X2 after we have dinner. Then veddy started trying going to kaio-ken x2. Veddy remebered all the insults all the dissapointments, all the shame. Then veddy remembered something from his past. He remembered how he was banished and what happened to his parents. They were killed for he was shame and they tried to stop it but were killed by king vegeta. Then veddy.g yelled,hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Then his power increased quite a bit. He was in a magical red aura. Then king kai said," soon i think you will be ready for the spirit bomb". That is when veddy fell asleep in the tree.

Last edited by Veddy.g on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Veddy.g trains in the art of kaio-ken Empty Re: Veddy.g trains in the art of kaio-ken

Post by Neviux Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Okay. I know I sound like a Douche. But Your gonna have to work harder for 9000 Powerlevel and Kaio Ken. Give me at least two and a Half paragraphs work.

Veddy.g trains in the art of kaio-ken Empty Re: Veddy.g trains in the art of kaio-ken

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:27 pm

what you get 9000 pl for this? i thought you only get kaio ken 1 through 2 sorry i will edit no one told me
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:38 pm

Veddy All you did was break up that huge Clump of writing. And it worked. I will accept this. I happily reward you with:

+9000 PL, +Kaio Ken Technique

Use them wisely.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Neviux, since your in charge of effort-make sure the rp makes sense and know what's happening to find the right track of whats going on. That's what we gotta look for.
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:58 pm

I know Zane. And I can tell how much effort went into this. And it's not a tremendous amount but it's not a minimal amount, still low on my scale. But for Veddy G. This is some improvement. At least a little.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:50 am