Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

[Earth]training with master Roshi

xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

# of Posts : 427

Scouter Reading
    Name: Arashi
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 257,500

[Earth]training with master Roshi Empty [Earth]training with master Roshi

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:00 am

"Wake up kid!!!" Master Roshi yells."...whats up Roshi" Arashi says in a long yawn. "get dressed and come outside...its time to train" "what?" Arashi takes a look at the clock "your crazy its 4:00am" Roshi stops suddenly..."if you wanna get stronger come outside....if not stay in bed and go back to sleep" then he walks out of the room..."well when you put it that way...."
    Arashi gets dressed and goes outside where Master Roshi is waiting for him......

"sooo whats on todays training agenda Rosh" Arashi says with a huge smile
    "lesson 1:Respect your elders....from now own you will address me as Master Roshi"
    "no problem....jeez dont be so serious"
    "ok now i want you to put on this turtle shell"
    "hahaha what is that thing going to teach me the "value" of humilation or something"
    "HEY THIS IS A TRADITIONAL TRAINING TECHNIQUE OF THE TURTLE HERMIT SCHOOL...THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES KID!!!!!!!!" Mad
    "hey hey hey... i was just kidding ill put on the stupid turtle shell ...jeez your cranky in morning huh?"

Arashi puts on the shell and immediately falls to the ground. Once he regains his composure he stands up but finds it unbelievebly hard to move.

"you will wear that shell at all times while you train under me"

"are you serious....this thing weighs a ton"

"you will start with 20 laps around the island better get started if you wanna be done in time for breakfest"

Arashi struggles to just to move let alone run...after 2 laps Arashi is exhausted and feels like giving up but he continues and pushes his body beyond its limits. after the tenth lap Arashi realizes that at this rate he'll miss breakfest for sure so he picks up the pace and finishes as fast as could

" *pant* *pant* ok roshi im done...20 laps just as you asked....can i eat now?"

"nope"

"what? you said if i finish-"

"your not finished...you still have to do 50 push up so your body can get used to the weight put on because of the shell"

".....you gotta be kidding me"

Arashi does the push ups and his body is drained,he cant even move anymore and of course he misses brekfest. Arashi's training in the turtle shell continues ...

3 months later...

Arashi can now move with ease while wearing the turtle hermit's shell so he takes it off and realizes his strengh and speed has increased dramatically
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

[Earth]training with master Roshi Empty Re: [Earth]training with master Roshi

Post by Gokin Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:23 am

Well, next time you may need to wright alittle more, but i'll accept this.
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 am

Gokin. He never said he was done. He usually posts about two posts. And until someone says their done with their quest we can't update them. Didn't you read that in the info section?
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:16 am

my bad i should've wrote "to be continued" or something im srry
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:18 am

It's okay but if your done please state so it helps us make sense of whats clutter and whats not
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Chspter 2

Arashi feels confident in his new found abilities so the student boldly challanges the master...

"how about a little spar Master Roshi.....you know... to test my abilities"
    "eh, you sure your ready kid"
    "hey i learned from the best right" Arashi said with a little smirk
    "you still have alot of training to do before your good enough to even hope to beat me"
    "hmph enough talking more punching" Arashi says as he jumps high into the air and shoots down two ki blast at the old man. Roshi jumps back to dodge both of blast. Arashi then charges at roshi and begins hand to hand combat,throwing punch after punch, kick after kick but is unable to hit the swift master Roshi. angered that Master Roshi is able to block every attack Arashi attempted Arashi begins to anger and jumps far back to unleashes a powerful energy blast....Roshi uts both of his hands foward and then pulls them back ...

"KAAA-MEEE-HAA-MEE-HAA-MEEE-HAAAAA!!!" Roshi yells as he unleashes a huge blue energy wave. the wave is way stronger than Arashis and overwealms the weak energy wave....but before the the wave hits Arashi Master Roshi redirects it to barly miss him

After seeing the power of master roshi Arashi is speechless and flys off...

Quest end
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Post by Gokin Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:06 pm

he wasnt finished? ok, but i updated his profile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:56 pm