Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Path To King Kai

Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Path To King Kai Empty Path To King Kai

Post by Neviux Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:28 pm

"Listen big guy, I said I'm not going to Heaven. Heaven means permanent fixture! THAT AIN"T AN OPTION!" Kehshro shouted at King Yemma, he was seriously aggravated, and so was King Yemma from what Kehshro and all the little clouds that represented souls in the air. "You did a number of good deeds so I can't send you to HFIL. So that leaves HEAVEN!" King Yemma roared back his already red skin seemed to be glowing red as he stared knives at Kehshro who returned the look with just as much conviction.

"Uhh Sir?" whispered one of King Yemma's assistants King Yemma turned, his mouth open and ready to yell the at the young demon before the assitant retorted swiftly "What about Snake Way sir" he squeaked out and King Yemma took on an interested look he stared at Kehshro who seemed all the ready to give the King even more of his attitude if the situation called for it.

20 Minutes Later

Kehshro stared on ahead, the Snake Way seemed to carry on forever and ever as far as he could see. "Such a long way. Wonder how long it's gonna take me" Kehshro thought to himself as he stretched to limber himself up. "Better go all out" Kehshro muttered to himself absentmindedly. He powered up to his maximum and took off at a frightening pace. His feet pounded the Snake Way, propelling him at well over 95 KM/H.

Kehshro continued on his way, he was burning with the desire to finish this. "Geez, this is seriously boring" Kehshro thought, it had been all of thirty seconds but his short attention span was starting to take effect as he continued to move his feet at a frightening pace. As Kehshro sighed heavily he suddenly caught sight of a dot just ahead. "That Must be my OBJECTIVE!" He shouted and he put on an even heavier burst of speed, rocketing forwards.

Kehshro stood at the end of Snake way staring up at the Planet of the Infamous King Kai. "So this is it huh?" Kehshro thought, "Not all that great" He thought. He put pressure on his thighs intending to use them to act as Coiled springs, his steely muscles expanded, ready to burst at a moments notice and burst they did. The Burst of leg strength sent Kehshro flying towards the planet of King Kai. Suddenly abnormal gravity pulled him down and Kehshro came crashing onto the Planet of King kai, he groaned his discomfort and got back to his feet. "Well Well Well" a visitor a nasally voice called from the house on the Planet.

QUEST COMPLETE

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:05 pm