Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Earth] Climb the Lookout Tower ( Jawaii )

Jawaii
    Jawaii

# of Posts : 322

Scouter Reading
    Name: Jawaii
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 1,380,040

[Earth] Climb the Lookout Tower ( Jawaii ) Empty [Earth] Climb the Lookout Tower ( Jawaii )

Post by Jawaii Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 pm

After the intense training with Master Roshi. He told Jawaii to head on over to some really tall tower to meet of with a cat that will train him up to even higher limits then what he has now. Jawaii grins and thanked Master Roshi with a friendly hug. Roshi almost went in tears of how kind Jawaii was even after all the harsh training Jawaii went through.

It took a few days for Jawaii to get to the tower because of his way he decided to run and swim and climb before coming. He thought it would be some extra training for him. When he reached the tall tower he look right up and could see it went past the clouds. "Oh man..this will be tough.." All of a sudden a old man comes up behind him and tell him to back away from the tower.

"Why sir? I need to climb this tower so i may be trained by a Cat"
    "You will not climb this tower! I'm tired of seeing you super power freaks climb my tower!"
    "Your tower?"
    "That's right"
    "I believe it is the cats"

After Jawaii said the old man jumps back like he is 20 again and throws the staff he had in his hands to the side. He quickly puts his arms to his side and powers up. "I'm a freak also and i will be the one that climbs this tower.

"Who are you?"
    "..."

Jawaii a bit shocked puts up his guard and turns to one side lifting his right arm up in a fist and powers up to max power. Jawaii bright White aura covers Jawaii entire body as he grins with a serious look on his face. "I will beat you..." Jawaii says with a smirk now on his face. The man who seems to not be really old charges at Jawaii with a quick kick to Jawaii left side. Jawaii reactions are tip top today and he lowers his elbow to block the kick, he then grabs the mans foot and twist his entire body doing a 540 spin as the man hits the muddy ground hard it was raining before. Jawaii grins and leaps back now with a bounce in his stance. The man seems to get angry and rips his skin off showing that he was a demon and that he almost looked at Jawaii in a way. The demon had Red skin and Bright green eyes. Veins came out from his entire body showing that he was very built and has trained most his life. Jawaii now a bit nervous does not see the quick knee to his jaw and flips backwards and skids off the muddy ground, the dirt now all over Jawaii body. The demon soars over and grabs Jawaii useless body and slams him into Korin's tower and start to jub him into the gut rapidly till Jawaii started to spit out purple blood from his mouth.

"Get! off OF ME!!!!"

Jawaii yells as a large blast comes from his hands forcing the demon off of him and back 15 yards. Jawaii not letting the demon regain his stance jolts at the demon and kicks him under his feet knocking him off balance then does a jump kick into the demons gut. When Jawaii did the jump kick and connected with the demon he did a back flip and jolts at the demon grabbing his head and pounding him with a right jab rapidly into the demons ribs and gut also jaw. after a few seconds of beating the demon down Jawaii still hold the demon in the air lowers the demon and does a round house kick to the demons face sending him crashing to the ground..

At that moment Jawaii found the chance to start and run up korin's tower. He gets as far as he can till he starts climbing now. thirty minutes go by and Jawaii foot gets grabbed from the demon also climbing the tower. Jawaii tries kicking down on the demons faces but it does not work and the demon flips up above Jawaii and then twist to go on the other side of the tower. They both continue to climb the tower at a fast speed. The demon get tired of the climb and leaps off the tower and soars crashing into Jawaii knocking him off the tower. Jawaii falling towards the ground gets scooped up by the demon and get hit in the face multiple time. Jawaii eye and nose now bleeding purple blood rapidly. Jawaii face shows that he is in pain. The demon now grabs Jawaii by his neck and starts to squeeze on his throat. Jawaii gags trying to get breath through his lungs as 30 seconds pass and Jawaii starts to fade till a rain drops hits him on the forehead, his eyes open wide and a serious face appears Jawaii puts both his hands to his side and yells firing a large Ki blast into the gut of the demon pushing him back. Jawaii now even more angry puts both his hands together as they are covered in white aura. Somehow Jawaii forms a Kiblast to surround His hands and he soars at the demon striking him in the gut and tearing his flesh to then soon enough rip him in two. Jawaii then quickly flys onto the tower were he was before and sits there for a second taking a breath. blood all over his body and clothes.."Ah..ugh..ah.."

Jawaii after a few moments of resting he starts to climb the tower again now that the demon was not in the way. over the pass few hours Jawaii had to climb through chilly rain and light storms were he got very close of being struck by lighting. Jawaii has been climbing for a whole day now without stopping thanks to Roshi training he can do this without he he would be taking longer, he had to go through a large snow storm but did not stop it was tough but in the end Jawaii took 3 days to climb the tower. When Jawaii reached the top He did not see anyone..

"Hello?"
    "Yes" a voice say around some jar..
    "Are you the cat I'm looking for?"
    "The name is Korin you best show me some respect!"
    "I'm sorry sir..I came here from Master Roshi's to get some training.."
    "Ah i see..you should get some sleep first.."
    "Yes sir"

Before Jawaii went to sleep Korin gave him a senzu bean which healed him rather quickly. That night Jawaii slept pretty well expect when some stranger attacked him with a staff. Jawaii quickly wakes up to a second wack to the face with a staff. Jawaii could not really see till the figure kicked Jawaii into some light..
    "Korin!?!"
    "Ha Ambush time to train try and receive thie bottle of water that will give you incredible power"
    Jawaii grins and rushes Korin but he steps to the side and trips Jawaii with ease Jawaii skimming his chin onto the title floor blood already being spilled
    "Already Jawaii?"
    "Argh"

Jawaii charges Korin again and this time swings a few punches and kick Korin easily blocking them. Korin quickly twist his body still holding the bottle easly and kicks Jawaii in the rib and then strike him in the thigh with his staff. Jawaii grunt in pain when Korin was behind him he swings around to kick him in the should but misses and try to recover with a switch axe kick to Korins other shoulder hitting him but barely. Both now leap back to other sides of the tower and then dash at each other making a loud BOOM! when there fist and legs connect with great power. Outside of the small tower it was pouring rain and hail also with lighting flashing around. Jawaii felt the cool breeze skimming off of his green skin it gave him the chill when he suddenly ducks dodging Korins high kick to his face and then evades left to dodge a staff attack. "Close small one haha" Jawaii says being cocky when he gets hit quickly in the gut then in the jaw by Korin staff.."Shush and fight!" Korin grins and charges at Jawaii were they go at it for a few minutes blow after blow. Jawaii comes out of the fight with a bloody lip and a black eye also with some cuts and bruises on his stomach and back also arms. he falls to one knee gasping for air as so was Korin.
    "Jawaii, Roshi has trained you well but you must also be smart in battle control your endurance which is really great already but now control it and use it to your advantage"

Jawaii grins and jolts at Korin sending 2 KI blast blocking Korin from seeing him. he slides under Korin stealth like and grabs the bottle from Korins hand. He twists his body to get back onto his feet and looks at Korin with a grin on his face.
    "I win" Jawaii smiles.

(( Completed ))
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

[Earth] Climb the Lookout Tower ( Jawaii ) Empty Re: [Earth] Climb the Lookout Tower ( Jawaii )

Post by Neviux Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Well done my friend and for this you shall receive the usual.

Rewards +2000 Powerlevel

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:18 am