Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

The Demon Kid [Earth]

Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

# of Posts : 366

Scouter Reading
    Name: Majin Musashi
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 535,000

The Demon Kid [Earth] Empty The Demon Kid [Earth]

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:19 pm

As the Saiyan Space pod lay in its newly arrived crater that it formed upon landing several moments ago, a strong saiyan warrior Evil Bardock lay inside his cockpit twisting and turning in a deep disturbing sleep. "Get out of me! I'm not like you!, I'm not like you!!!" Bardocks body sprung up causing his head to bang into the side of the control panel and evidentaly denting it. Body in a cold sweat Bardock smacked his forehead into his hands and asked himself "What the Hell! Am I doing here!."

On the Other side of town::

" A large volcano has just emerged in the middle of the city, and not only is lava spilling out consuming our city streets and innocent people but a large Demon has just emerged with hair of fire and one bad attitude, This is trisha takenawa on your daily news, and I'm out. LET'S ROLL1" The newsreporter screamed as she finished her live broadcast and took off for her van. Camer man staying close behing and hopping into the driver seat. Meanwhile Bardock had already taken off his weighted gear and equipped his scouter to his right eye. The very second the volcano erupted on the other side of the town, Bardocks immediate reaction was, "What the heck was that! No way. Not here, not now, oh great how convienent." As he felt the surge of energy comming from the fire demon. Bardock immediately took three steps than jumped high into the sky charging death balls into both hands.

Bardock flew high over the city seeing the lava spread and people running in fear. The he spotted it, a large demon, standing as tall as the tallest building in the city, with hair that moved and looked and from here, felt like fire too! Bardock was unimpressed, "The bigger they are the harder they fall." Bardock recited. Bardock took off in a free fall, sort of charge straight for the head of the flaming demon. But Bardock stopped and witnessed something sort of remarkable. Bardock scanned the power level of the great demon and it exceeded 95,000 maybe even touch 100,000 with the proper rage, after all this was one of the Devils own creations. But the remarkable thing was this, there was a small human with a power level of 6,000 wearing all white, an earthling, humanoid, sort of ninja, running and jumping and stabbing all over the demons back. Sadly from Bardocks point of view it was not very effective in killing the Demon, but he could imagine painful, and difficult to get the small fast moving man off of his back. Bardock amused, and observing high over the small battle watched arms folder with two potentially strong death beams consuming and building more energy around Bardocks balled fists or energy watched as smaller versions, and hordes of them started to come from the feet of the Flame demon, they formed just as any other flame would and they were spreading like fires too.

The white ninja caught wind of this himself and did an amazing textbook backflip straight off the back of the demon and landing on the ground utilizing an elegant spin, dispatching 5 small flame demons with one swipe of his blade upon his landing. Bardock figured they should split the work and took a defensivve stance still high over the demons head and let his backed up energy Death Ball loose on the Demon. Just like thiss ""Revenge energy Death Ballll!!!!!" Bardock screamed at the top of his lungs, still in his defensive stance now pointing both of his palms straight at the back and head of the gigantic Flame Demon. And two red balls of energy sizzling with life, and power followed by a beam of the same essence leading all the way back to the hands of Bardock the cause, trailed on making direct contact with the Demon sending him straight through three already destroyed buildings.

The Demon flew straight off his feet, landed and slid for about 300 yards. Bardock chased on preparing to swing for the face of the Demon but instead got swatted to the ground like the small fly he appeared to be. SMASH** Bardock fell straight through two floors of concrete and straight into his own self made crater, Bardock was fine but he lay there for a few brief seconds pissed off at what his life turned into. Standing straight up by smacking his hands into the ground, Bardock powered up, and blasted straight off the ground and through the roof, now eye to eye with the flame demon, fire in both of their eyes. The Demon more suprised than anything at the fact Bardock was still standing forget about confronting him, The Demon swung again and Bardock turned twoard the colossas attack and stopped it with both hands, and a little bit of ki as backup. The Demon dropped the hand like dead weight, and swung again with the other one. Bardock not wasting anytime bee lined for the Demon and punched it in the nose sending it falling to his back, meanwhile the white ninja still flip around on the surface saving people and decapitating the smaller flame Demons as necessary.

The Giant Flame Demon rolled back to his feet only yo see Bardock comming around making another pass, Before Bardock could do anything the Demon unleashed a wave of firebreath stopping Bardock dead in his tracks. The Demon than jumped up and flew into the sky. The Demon than pulled a hovering meditation posture and yelled out to Bardock, " You shall be the first so unfortunate to see this form, YOU SAIYAN MONKEY!!!" A black aura the eminated from the core of the Demon, stretching out so far as to cover the Demons body with Blackness and even blocking out some of the sky. When the Black form cleared and entered back inside of the form of the Demon, The Demon stood as a man, A beautiful man, (And no I'm not gay) Wearing all white, with long white and black hair, but not normal white you get from old age, it was the immortal kind of white hair, and this immortal man was moving fast in Bardocks direction.

The Demon got close, and Bardock could see through the manly visage of the Demon he was fighting this this was a boy, Bardock was being so dearly troubled by no more than a Demon kis, the Demon swung his fist hard for Bardocks head. But Bardock triumphantly ducked low. Guided more by luck than the usual instinct, Bardock made haste for his counter but was beat to the chase and took a knee to the jaw, Bardock stumbled back his jaw now locked and in pain, Bardock screamed, and bursted in rage, red aura glowin around him his speed increased by double and his stregnth increased half that, veins poking from his forhead, The Demon observed carefully and in his fear and excitement the Demon charged throwing two high attackes, Bardock blocking both of the smoothly, mad his move also two strikes for the head that the Demon blocked clean. The two seperated for a brief minute, the Demon following in Bardocks rythym now., a Big mistake, Bardock got in his Defensive posture and immediately with intense fire in his eyes began building a Giant Energy ball in between his hands. "Revenge!! Energy!, DeathBalll!!!" Bardock blasted his strongest move straight for the Demon dressed in pure, The Demon following Bardocks everymove countered with a, "Kaaaa, Meeeee, Haaaaa meeeehaaaa!!!!" And blue and red except this time evil against evil collided. But the Red blast clearly overtaking and more powerful than the later blast easily consumed the Kamehameha blast with its unique special ability to absorb ones ki energy. The Demon overtaken by the blast would surely be obliterated.

When the smoke cleared the Demon stood, head held high with a grin that had evil written all over it. All Bardock could do was smile back, and say to himself "Immortal huh..." under his breath, Than he screamed out, "Just show me how immortal you really are!!!" Bardocks body bursted with energy and charged for the still smirking Demon, and when he attacked the demon moved, or the person Bardock really attacked was not the Demon just a light generated image of himself. "No magic can save you Demon!" Bardock yelled, "Now come out and show yourself immediately, and the Demon swift and quiet as ever appeared behind Bardock and wispered in his ear, "As you wish my lord," Bardock threw an energy barrier around himself sending the Demon tumbling back, quiclk to recover, the Demon charged in only to meet an uncoordinated foot to the top of his head, sending the Demon smashing into the ruins. Bardock excited and caught in the moment started screaming and howling like an out of control wolf, "You can't stop me!! I am a super saiyan!!!" Bardock started powering up past his limits screaming feeling the intensity, almost as if he'd taken his rage to the next level, Bardock felt like he was using too much energy on himself, and he felt light headed, but just for a second.

Bardock regained his composure, and when he'd gotten back to his senses, the Demon was gone again. "Crap", Bardock barked, but wasn't dissapointed for long because the Demon appeared directly in front out of nowhere and whacked Bardock clean across the face sending him splashing into the ground. Bardock quickly got to his feet, and the Demon landed firmly in front of him, not wasting any time the two began their close quarters batlle. With moves too fast for words the two exchanged blows to the body and to the face, Evil Bardock fighting with every bit of rage inside him, The Demon fighting with pure elegance, almost appearing as if he was doing combat blindfolded with his hands behind his back, and if not at least with the capabilities of being able to do such a thing. Bardock had enough and stepped in with a front kick making clean contact with the Demons pelvis area sending him crashing to the floor. Bardock screamed out, "Now!" And in the blink of an eye the white ninja jumped from the top of the small building on the side of the two warriors, sword gleaming in hand, and upon landing the ninja impaled the Demon straight through the chest, and right inside of the Demons heart. Upon doing so the Demon began to melt, and the ninja smiled and waved to Bardock and said, "See its enchanted." Bardock laughed histerically for a few moments, waved his hand at the kid in dismissal, and was gone into the nights sky.

"What a guy." The ninja said, than dissapeared into the shadows himself.

The End
    Quest Complete Finally.

+50,000 pl
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

The Demon Kid [Earth] Empty Re: The Demon Kid [Earth]

Post by .LEGEND Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:40 pm

This is a two person quest XD and it wasn't accepted
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:22 pm

Oh ok so I guess that means I won't get any credit for this whole RP :-/ that sucks I thought any form or role play was allowed??

Hm....
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Updated

+20,000 pl

I only Updated mysepf because nobody else would, and I'm Admin I don't want to abuse my authority, so if any regular members object to this please just let me know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:59 am