Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

More than one way (Quest Kehshro)

Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

More than one way (Quest Kehshro) Empty More than one way (Quest Kehshro)

Post by Neviux Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Kehshro stared at the yellow sky that blanketed the sky above King Kai's Planet. He had not finished his training with the Mystical Coach but he needed to be back on earth, it was more of a feeling that was drawing him back to his own realm but he definitely felt that on Earth was where he belonged. Kehshro suddenly jumped to his feet, he was done no more would he take this boredom. It was time to go back where he belonged and have some real fun. "King Kai, I need to talk to you" Kehshro exclaimed as he made his way towards the ruler of the Planet, he was lounging on a Lounger just in front of his house with bubbles eeking as he chased after Gregory in a game of tag.

King Kai lowered his reflector which reflected whatever kind of light permanenetly illuminated this plane of existence. Kehshro took a cross legged seat beside King Kai's Lounger a sour expression on his face "What is it?" Kng kai's nasally voice burst forward inquiring on Kehshro's condition. "King Kai, I want to go back to Earth. There are strong people there. Unimaginably strong people there, just waiting for me to hand them their asses and I'm stuck up here with this stupid HALO!" Kehshro screeched the last word as his frustration peaked. He was unintentionally letting out his energy as he subconsciously powered up due to his anger.

"Well, there is one way. But it's quite Dangerous and I don't even know if you'll succeed" King Kai brought up as he scratched his chin. "I'm willing to do it" Kehshro said, he got to his feet and began to stretch. "Just point me in the direction I need to be going and I'll be there in a second" Kehshro vowed he was excited and the fluctuation in his Energy Level easily portrayed that. Kehshro grinned as King Kai pointed in the direction of King Yemma's office. Kehshro raised an eyebrow but King Kai cut him off just as he opened his mouth to ask "You must go to King Yemma's Office and request the Trial of the Living. And you must pass if you wish to get back to Earth. Come back here after you have passed and I will Take you back to Earth" King Kai explained.

Kehshro nodded and took off at a run before jumping and landing with a soft thump on the Snakeway.

12 Minutes Later

Kehshro stared up at King Yemma his dislike clearly etched into his face, King Yemma returned the look with an even more intense distain, the souls and demons around them seemed to be busying themselves unnecasarily in hopes of not getting in their way. Kehshro sat crouched on King Yemma's desk so he could stare directly into the Giant's eyes and vice versa. "I said I want the Trial of the Living" Kehshro shouted at him, King Yemma's lips curled back and he let out a pishaw that was obviously meant to be amused sarcasm. "You? The Trial of the Living? You'll be blown to bits and be back here in mere seconds" King Yemma shouted at Kehshro, a large vein in his forehead was visible when he shouted. Kehshro punched at King Yemma's desk ripping a minuscule hole in it before retracting his fist "Just Teleport me to the frickin Trial so I can go back to EARTH!" Kehshro shouted. King Yemma sighed with Resignation and slammed down his mallet and as unbelievable as it was Kehshro could have sworn he heard the Giant Demon whisper the words "Good luck" before he was whisked away.

Kehshro looked around at the, nothing that surrounded him. It appeared as if someone had suddenly shut off all the lights but somehow he was still able to see. There was no illumination just, it was impossible to describe using any human known language. "Another one huh" A voice whispered in Kehshro's left ear.Kehshro turned suddenly expecting to catch a glimpse of whoever had spoken but saw the same nothing he had been seeing for the past few minutes. "Whos there?" Kehshro shouted, and then a chuckling noise filled the space around him. Kehshro suddenly sensed a great power and felt himself standing on something solid, like a flat surface of some kind. Kehshro looked down at the Nothing that had suddenly become an invisible platform, Kehshro shrugged and looked dead ahead where he saw, himself. The other Kehshro grinned, and raised his hands, he began to throw a few kicks and punches as if testing himself before nodding approvingly. "I. Am the Mirror Image. And welcome to Limbo, the Plane of Nothing. Here, we shall have our battle. I am reflecting your image onto my own I have all your abilities, so be prepared" The Mirror Image explained as he got into Kehshro's traditional Boxing stance.

Kehshro coped the Mirror Image, he was going to have to take this calmly. He had fought with himself a number of times thanks to his Multi-Form Technique so he knew what to expect, or so he thought. Kehshro suddenly burst from his spot, the Mirror Image showed no signs of surprise or interest. Kehshro threw his usual flurry of jabs all of which the Mirror Image easily either side stepped or just slipped out of the way. Kehshro started to mix in headbutts and elbow throws every now and then but his blows were getting him nowhere since they made absolutely no contact whatsoever with the Mirror Image. Kehshro was suddenly blasted backwards by a blast of Ki from the Mirror Image, the Blast as unexpected as it was hit dead on blowing the bandages that had been wrapping Kehshro's torso up to shreds and forcing him backwards.

2 Minutes (earth Time) later

Kehshro felt his forearm give in under the tremendous force and the bone crack and splinter. Kehshro bit back the scream of pain and released his own Super Human form. The Mirror Image was grinning using Kehshro's face, he seemed to hate attacking he always countered whatever Kehshro would throw at him and then deliver an extremely dangerous blow to Kehshro's offense orientated body. Kehshro began to depend on his lower body as he turned and swept and flung his kicks in an almost impossible to see blur of motion. "Your quite the warrior, easily one of the best bodies I have ever reflected." The Mirror Image complimented Kehshro as he ducked and weaved an intricate pattern of near misses on Kehshro's part "But your still too green" The Mirror Image said as it malicously let loose a chop aimed at Kehshro's throat. Kehshro returned the grin at least ten fold "And your too predictable" kehshro shouted as he suddenly threw his head, his forehead made contact with the Chop blowing the Mirror Image's hand away but leaving a red line of irritation on Kehshro's forehead. "Your not me. You look like me and you sure throw a punch like me but your moves are all the highest probability every single time and though I had to sacirface my arm. I know now that I can beat you" Kehshro explained as he jumped and slammed the Mirror Image with a Crescent Kick that sent him reeling. Kehshro fired off a Ki Blast at point blank range causing the Mirror Image to grunt in pain.

Kehshro grit his teeth and threw headbutt after Headbutt into the skull of the Mirror Image, soon they were both bleeding from their identical foreheads. Kehshro jumped and sent out a spinning knee to the Mirror Image's Temple, the MI was staggering in pain just as Kehshro hammered the MI with a flurry of one handed jabs and knee strikes until finally the Mirror Image shattered as if made of glass. "Congrats Kid. You passed" The voice of the MI whispered softly. Kehshro was suddenly smacked in the face by a pelting elbow, he grunted and fell backwards. Through his exhaustion he had powered down to reserve the energy for healing. "Looks like you passed" King Yemma shouted down at Kehshro who only grinned back.

Several Hours Later

"King KAI!" Kehshro shouted at the top of his lungs, King Kai walked out of his home, wearing his pajamas and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "You passed I see" King kai yawned as he pointed at the air above Kehshro's head which was Haloless. Kehshro grinned and placed his hand on King Kai's Shoulder. "I'll be back" Kehshro said in a soft whisper. King Kai nodded and clapped his hands, and with that Kehshro was back on Earth, back in his Forest, now where was his Shack?

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:06 pm