Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Earth] I hate RR

xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

# of Posts : 427

Scouter Reading
    Name: Arashi
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 257,500

[Earth] I hate RR Empty [Earth] I hate RR

Post by xARASHIx Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:34 pm

It was a busy day in west city,the red ribbon guys just announced that they will be creating cybernetic beings for military uses. As a result lots of protesters were infront of their building doing what they could to try and stop the Red Ribbons operations. Arashi gazed upon the building "do those guys really think they can stop those guys with signs and loud chanting?" Arashi decided to go and see what they were trying to accomplish with these useless tactics. Arashi walked up to one of the protestors, a young women with long red hair and a angry look on her face. "why so angry, i mean whats wrong with a bunch of robots fighting in wars?" Arashi questioned "Are you kidding? these guys dont make robots ...they make androids" Arashi was puzzeld "whats an Android"
    "Androids are cybernetic beings... as in they take regular beings and removes their organs and replaces them with cyberneyic parts... its...its inhumane"
    "i still dont get it... why in the world are are we funding them? they're sick"
    "because... the government thinks that they're just creating robots and making them look like humans...but we know...we know the truth and we will stop at nothing to bring down this evil organization"
    Arashi was disgusted at this terrible news, he knew that he had to do something to stop this.
    "well we cant just stand here and shout at them...that wont do us any good ...we have to take action"
    "what are you saying"
    "im saying we should barge in their,prove what your saying is right, and kick the crap outta whoever tries to stop us!!" Arashi yelled excitedly
    by now everyone of the protesters had heard Arashi's words and were extremely motivated. Noticing the crowds excitment Arashi continued "now whos with me!!" everyone yelled. With Arashi leading the pack, they all charged inside...

Inside of the building was filled with science equipment, it all looked like a huge labortory. the scientist all look at the now angry mob in astonishment "hey! this is a private building noone is allowed in!" the crowed ignored the scientest and started to look for anything that will prove that the Red Ribbon was evil and needed to be destroyed. "Hey we really apreciate you trying to help us in all" Arashi gave a huge smile "no problem heheh anything to help....hey whats your name anyway" "um everyone i know calls me dash so yea"
    Arashi shooked the young girls hand "And everyone i know calls me Arashi haha"
    they all kept looking and found tons of information on Androids
    "you guys keep finding all the blueprints and I'll see if i can find the boss of this whole operation" Arashi then ran up stairs
    "Wait! im comeing too" Dash yelled.
    "your not going anywhere" two scientist said as they block the stairway
    "um yes we are...and i would move if i were you unless you like the taste of steel" Arashi says confidently as he grips the handle of his sword. in fear the two scientest get out of the way as quickly as possible "heh i thought so" Arashi and Dash both run up the stairs to reach the top floor..."Arashi...theres something i have to tell you" Dash said quietly "what is it?" "im an Android" "What? really? wow you could've fooled me" "im a monster" "no your not Dash...just because you have some cybernetic parts doesnt make you a monster" Dash still walked with her head down...Arashi continued "hey you think for youself, you have feelings, and you live a normal human life...your just as human as i am" Arashi smiled at Dash and Dashed smiled back..

When the two reach the top floor they find a creepy man in a long white coat, spiky black hair, and a monkeys tail, laughing maniacally "mhahahahaha im one step closer to my goal! Mhahahahaha"
    "sorry to interupt but,,," the man was surprised to see Arashi and Dash
    "Who let you two up here? this is a private laboratory...get out...or die"
    "were here to stop you from turning innocent human being into mindless Androids you can control!" Dash yelled
    "you fools!...my research will give our country military dominance....besides i'm almost complete with my greatest project!!"
    "And what might that be?.... wierd scientist guy" Arashi said in curiousity
    "please call me Bash...hmmmm...well since your going to be dead in a few minutes...why not?"
    Arashi waited in anticipation "my dream is to create the ultimate warrior...using my own body as the host.......to become a saiyan warrior"
    "saiyan?" Arashi thinks to himself "whats a saiyan?"
    "The saiyans are a warrior race..mwhaahahahaha......THE STRONGEST BEINGS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!....and with my technology i will become one...."
    "wow this guys a wacko" Arashi whispers to Dash
    "well now that you know my intensions....you must die"
    "haha if you think can be me your in for a HUGE dissapointment Bash... or whatever your name is"
    "ha your arrogence will be the death of you kid"

Bash sprints for Arashi and hits him with a hard striaght punch. Arashi goes flying into the wall, breaks out and powers up "haaaaaa" pulls out his sword and tries to slash Bash but to no avail. The Android just knocks the sword away and gives Arashi a hard knee to the gut then a uppercut which sends the young warrior flying straight up into the air, The Android flys up with Arashi, grabs his leg and throws him down to the ground hard, Arashi goes right threw the top floor to the bottom floor. "now that he's out of the way it's just me and you sweetheart" the Android turns toward Dash. before Bash gets his chance to kill Dash Arashi comes back for more and powers to his max and gets into close combat with bash. Every attack Arashi throws Bash just takes like he didnt even feels them. The Android finally hits back with a punch to Arashis face. Arashi hits the ground hard. Dash then notices a flaw in Bash's makeup because it is extremely similar to her only flaw "Arashi aim for the wires on his left arm if you cut them it it will shut him off"Shut up worm you'll get yours next!" The Android yelled angrily and unleashed a huge ki blast at Dash
    Arashi sees what Bash did to his new friend, gets up slowly and explodes with anger "haaaaaaaaaa" Arashi goes into a blinding rage and unleashes a barrage of ki blast at Bash. in the smoke Arashi grabbed his sword and swiftly swung it repeatedly at Bash. Bash dodged and dodged and dodged but Arashi's speed has increased somehow and Arashi eventually cuts the wire to shut Bash down completely. Bash fell to the ground, defeated. After defeating Bash Arashi calms down and falls out. he awakens to dash and all the protesters telling him that they have succeded in shutting down the Red Ribbon organization all of its funders have stoped funding them and the government has caught wind to their evil plans thanks two the blueprints that were found in the building and are shutting the organization down. Bash? he was later taken to jail by the police and his research has been destroyed.

Red=Arashi
    blue=Dash
    cyan=scientist
    green=Bash

can I also get the human transformation Rage please...im well past the pl required Very Happy

(QUEST END)
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

[Earth] I hate RR Empty Re: [Earth] I hate RR

Post by xARASHIx Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:30 pm

(Waiting 4 Grade)
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Don't bump your Topics. We will get to it when we get to it. We operate on OUR schedule not yours.

Reards +5000 PL, +2000 Zenni, +20 Alignment, + Transformation(s)- Rage Super Human
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

Scouter Reading

Post by xARASHIx Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Im SOOO sorry neviux i just wanted to start my next rp, dont hurt me Sad
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:04 pm

....No need for apologies. Rolling Eyes . I'm just getting tired of people doing that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:32 am