Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Stopping a Villian 2-P RP Gotron228 and Awai Shinshou

gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

Stopping a Villian 2-P RP Gotron228 and Awai Shinshou Empty Stopping a Villian 2-P RP Gotron228 and Awai Shinshou

Post by gotron228 Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 am

Armada was running along the sand at a beach making his way towards West City heading in to see some sites and do some good errands like Roshi told him to do. He understood Roshi was the only person who truly understood him and how his life had been. He then stopped at two thugs attempting to "do nasty things" to a girl. Armada then walked over to the two thugs. "I think what your doing is illegal." Said Armada he then grabbed one of the thugs and blasted him through a brick wall. "Hmpf, I haven't seen a green man before they really are strong well lets see how well you do with a gun pointed at your head." Before the thug could shoot Armada he quickly dashed behind the thug and took away his gun, unloaded the ammo, then hit the thug across the head knocking him out. "Thank you sir." the girl said giving Armada a kiss on the cheek then she ran off. Armada then blushed and was about to walk across the road but then a tall man stopped him. "Watch it!" Armada said. "They were my men, I don't like it when people take out my men. It makes me look stupid." the man then shot a Ki Blast at Armada which sent him flying hitting a nearby shop. Armada knew that the enemy was at least x0.5 the power level he was and he knew two people could take him on.
    gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

Stopping a Villian 2-P RP Gotron228 and Awai Shinshou Empty Re: Stopping a Villian 2-P RP Gotron228 and Awai Shinshou

Post by gotron228 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:03 am

Actually don't worry about this quest i don't have enough time and Id rather finish it quickly so I'll just start a new one

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:15 pm