Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Demon Kid (Kehshro Quest)

Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Demon Kid (Kehshro Quest) Empty Demon Kid (Kehshro Quest)

Post by Neviux Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Kehshro stared at the large pile of kindling that his old shack of a home, a single tear dragged it's way through his dirt encrusted face turning the light brown mask that covered his face into a dark brown shade. Kehshro raised his hand and took a deep breath, it was time to take care of this place before wild animals decided to make their home on the land and forgot that this was where a human made it's home. "Goodbye my sweet sweet Shack" Kehshro whispered and he let loose a large Ki blast, blowing the ground to bits that rained down around him. Kehshro sighed and took a seat in the smoking crater that had now claimed the spot where he would normally have been laying down on the hard wood of the shack. Suddenly Kehshro jumped to his feet. He remembered something of grave importance

"I think it was right in the middle" Kehshro whispered to himself just before thrusting his arm through the soft dirt of where his shack had once stood and closing his fingers around a small drawstring back. The bag had been buried deep enough that scavengers like Foxes and Raccoons wouldn't bother to reach for it but close enough to the surface that a Human might waste their time digging. "The bag the Monk gave me." Kehshro thought as he retracted his arm, bringing the bag up with him "He told me to take it out of the dirt if I ever needed somewhere to stay" Kehshro thought to himself as he opened the small Drawstring pouch and extracted a small capsule with the letters CC in bold on the label.

"This is one of my Capsules that I brought along with the monk when I first met him" Kehshro thought to himself before he broke out in a grin, he had assumed he ahd lost it but apparently the Monk had confiscated it before he had taken Kehshro as he traveling pupil. "You crazy jerk" Kehshro thought to himself, elated beyond belief, how coincidental. "Okay unless I'm wrong this is my House Capsule" Kehshro whispered to himself as he pressed the Launch button and dropped the capsule before backing up 20 paces. The Capsule expanded with a sudden boom that scared a flock of birds from their spot high in a tree not twenty meters from Kehshro's home. Kehshro grinned at his house. "Looks like I went up in the world" he thought as he pumped his arm in triumph.

30 Minutes Later

Kehshro sighed as he lay down on his especially soft bed. He remembered it from when he had gone backpacking around Europe with only a few capsules and his friends. But after so long of sleeping on the ground and on Hard wood the bed felt like nothing, not even Heaven had such luxurious Furniture as most people had already claimed it when Kehshro had finished his daily exercises and wanted some sleep. Kehshro was soon fast asleep, his body relaxed and his mind gone to a shut down state in hopes of regaining it's usual sharpness and clarity. But of course it was not to be for Kehshro. Suddenly out of Nowhere Kehshro heard and felt a ground shaking explosion blow his rest to smithereens and as tired as he truly was his mind wiped all feelings and inklings from Kehshro's conscious thoughts. Unbeknown to even he himself, he was going to be operating at most at 70 percent thus limiting him for the battle that was soon to ensue.

Kehshro whizzed through the forest ripping up the ground underneath him and leaving a trail of trampled tree roots and snapped twigs in his wake. Kehshro burst from the cover of the trees, standing beside a smoking and glowing hot hole in the earth was an abnormally tall man with a childish face and blood red skin. He smiled at Kehshro, his smile showing white teeth stained with the blood of the young Buck deer that hung from his hands limply, obviously slaughtered, most likely from the huge gash in it's throat where it had bled out due to the Young red skinned man biting it. The moon was full and covered the clearing with a eery white glow. The Red skinned man suddenly disappeared, Kehshro was drawn a back and took a back pace. "What the" Kehshro managed to squeeze out before he was slammed in the face with a punch he never saw coming. The blow hit Kehshro in the cheek and because he hadn't tensed his neck the attack only caused a bit of damage but it had enough force behind it to send Kehshro sailing through the air, he landed with a solid thump on the ground five feet from where he had been standing a second before.

Kehshro wiped the blood from his lips and jumped back to his feet, he began his prebattle stretches as the red skinned man stuck his blood stained right index finger into his mouth and stared. "Well I gotta say." Kehshro began as he stretched out his hamstring "Your a fast one. And your punch is pretty good. But mine, mine is dynamite" Kehshro finished with a wicked grin. Kehshro leveled his palm at the Demon and winked from between his spread fingers before letting loose a Ki blast. As the smoke and dirt cleared, standing rather unharmed was the red skinned man, his head cocked as if surprised at the weakness of the Ki blast from Kehshro. "Hmm, I'm not operating at 100%. So I used about half of my true Power so that attack at most did about 35% of what I can normally do which is my new 50%" Kehshro reasoned as he himself cocked his head out of surprise. Kehshro suddenly, once again lost sight of the red skinned man before he was slammed by a flurry of fists he was not even sure he was being hit with if not for the sudden bursts of pain that were blossoming in his face.

Kehshro dropped to his knees just in time to slammed in the chin by the red skinned man's upper cut and blasted back into the air, where he was met ironically by a large Ki Blast. Kehshro skid across the ground smoking as per his usual blasting of Ki energy. Kehshro spat blood into the dirt and got into his usual Peek-a-boo Boxing style and hopping softly on his toes. The Red skinned man performed his speedy approach, he reappeared hopping in front of Kehshro mirroring his own weight distribution hops. Kehshro burst forwards closing the distance to nothing as he slammed his shoulder into the red skinned man's stomach. The Red skinned man scrunched up his face in discomfort as he raised his arm to throw a punch Kehshro suddenly rose, throwing the red skinned man into the air, albeit only about 2 feet into the air. Kehshro twisted backwards before throwing his weight back to his left shoulder and throwing a huge punch that on normal standards would leave him too open for damage.

The blow sent the red skinned man flying, he bounced off the ground as he made contact with the ground denting it horribly. Kehshro rubbed the side of his shoulders, frowning deeply. "That Ki Blast stung. You're a demon ain't ya?" Kehshro inquired, he was obviously very irritated. The Demon rose to it's feet, it was a young one, that was for sure. "I'm going to enjoy this a bit too much" Kehshro shouted as he prepared his power for the sudden burst he was about to send through it in hopes of ridding his presence of this Demon menace. Kehshro sighed heavily as his Power suddenly surged to double it's amount. "Don't blink or you'll miss it" Kehshro whispered, the Demon let out a guttural roar before Kehshro buried his fist into the Demon's stomach. The Demon began to hack and cough as Kehshro retracted his fist and it fell to it's knees. "Goodbye" Kehshro whispered as he chanted the Kamehameha as the power built up between his fingers. Finally letting it loose Kehshro burned a huge a line of destruction and released the Kaio Ken X2. Kehshro twitched as the pain blasted through him though not as painful as he was used to. Kehshro began to limp towards his new home. "Glad I found that sack. Would hate to think that I would have to sleep in the woods" Kehshro thought to himself as he winced.

Kehshro lay down on the heavenly soft mattress of his bed as he prepared to fall into his deep revitalizing sleep.
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Demon Kid (Kehshro Quest) Empty Re: Demon Kid (Kehshro Quest)

Post by Neviux Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 pm

I'm just going to assume I got this. If Any Admins don't agree please inform me but otherwise evile

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:32 am