Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

Kehshro Vs. Veddy G. (Death Match)

Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Kehshro Vs. Veddy G. (Death Match) Empty Kehshro Vs. Veddy G. (Death Match)

Post by Neviux Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Kehshro stood in the dessert, the moon was full, albeit masked by the clouds that passed over head. The chill night wind sent the sands of the dessert that surrounded him for miles blowing into his face. "I wonder if he's going to show up" Kehshro sighed to himself.

Kehshro Vs. Veddy G. (Death Match) Empty Re: Kehshro Vs. Veddy G. (Death Match)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Veddy arrived and said," i am here." Veddy powered up to his maximum. Veddy then made his stance.
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Kehshro smiled at the sight of Veddy. "It's you small fry. I see you're still as weak as ever" Kehshro exclaimed as he softly chuckled to himself at his humor. "Well your about half of my power but I like to show a little respect every now and then soooo" Kehshro drew out the so as he powered up to his own Maximum, his stance consisted of his fists raised until they were level with his temples albeit they were held roughly four inches from said temples this left his body completely open.

Battle Comparison

PowerLevel:

Kehshro- 127,400
    Veddy G.- 45,300

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Veddy smiled and said," i learned from king kai also so Kaio-Ken x3!" Veddy dashed behind heshro then faked a punch then dashed in front of him with a ki blast in his face. Veddy then did a double gallick gun.
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:11 pm

(Why would you fake a punch if you're behind me? Just curious cause that doesn't make much sense, not like I'd see it anyway Razz )

Kehshro was pleasently amused at Veddy G.'s improvement in power. "Well I guess it's only appropiate that I show him my improvement." Kehshro thought to himself before tapping into the Rage he always kept in Reserve and acheving the Rage Transformation that was exclusive to Humans. Kehshro moved to the side, easily sidestepping the twin blasts by Veddy. G. "I've also learned the Kaio Ken myself" Kehshro whispered, his rage was unlike most, it was a quiet hurricane that let loose destruction from nothing at all. "But doesn't it have a bit of recoil?" Kehshro asked, sickly sweet.

Power Comparison

Kehshro- 191100
    Veddy G.- 135900

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Veddy said," that won't happen for i will have won by the time it is over. Veddy turned kaio-ken x5 and charged at him. veddy dashed for kehshro and shot 5 ki blasts. In the smoke veddy dashed behind kehshro and then said," i thought you said you were 2x as strong as me". Then veddy fired a ki blast into his back.
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Kehshro was caught back from Veddy's sudden burst in power and reacted too slowly, he was bombarded by the Ki Blasts and when the last of them hit him in the back it sent him off his feet, forwards. Kehshro used his hands to stop his forewards motion and spun on the butt of his palm creating a small circle in the sand. Still smiling though he was upsides down Kehshro mouthed the words "That all you got?" punctuating the question with a simple Ki blast.

Battle Comparison

Kehshro 191100
    Veddy G. 226500

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Veddy smiles and says," fighting you always is fun you are one of my rivals". Veddy then shoots a spirit blast in kaio-ken x5.
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Kehshro formed a full and perfect almost comical "O" using his mouth and then he broke out in a wild grin. "I can beat you if I really please. And I do" Kehshro whispered as he let go of his Rage and instead steadied his power for the following action. "Kaio Ken X2" Kehshro shouted as he flipped and cupped his hands at his hip, the Spirit Blast was close to him but he took no notice instead charging up a Kamehameha as he chanted the name. Just as the Spirit Blast was about to converge on him Kehshro let loose his energy in the form of the typical blue wave unleashing a white flash of energy. When the smoke cleared Kehshro was coughing painfully, mostly due to the recoil of the kaio ken.

Battle Comparision

Kehshro- 127,400 (It was 254, 800 when he was in Kaio Ken but I wanted to do something else so I canceled it)

Veddy G. 226500 (Your Kaio Ken is going to have to run out within the next two moves, remember the Longer it has gone on and the higher the level the larger the recoil Damage done to your body)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Veddy knew this had to end or he would surely met his end of the battle he only had a little longer so he said," darn, i have to use my new move but if it fails i will probably die!" Veddy then charged up a super spirit blast. Veddy then formed it into a shape of a bowling ball. veddy then fired it.

OOC: you can't dodge.
    Neviux
    Neviux

Scouter Reading

Post by Neviux Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Kehshro yawned, obviously unimpressed by Veddy's effort. "Well this was fun and all but I guess I better be done with you" Kehshro said with a smile as he released his Super Human State. The power surged through him, causing him to triple in Power. Kehshro easily flicked the blast into the air, using only a flap of his wrist. "Well that was a good effort. But your barely anything in the face of me" Kehshro whispered. He cracked his neck as he grabbed hold of VeddyG.'s leg and dragged him to the ground. "This is going to sting".

Battle Comparison

Kehshro- 382,200
    Veddy G- 226,500

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Veddy then blasted him to get him away from him. Veddy ate a senzu bean and then gathered energy for a spirit bomb.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 pm