Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Earth] I hate R.R.!

Jawaii
    Jawaii

# of Posts : 322

Scouter Reading
    Name: Jawaii
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 1,380,040

[Earth] I hate R.R.! Empty [Earth] I hate R.R.!

Post by Jawaii Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Jawaii lands in the snowy mountains up north hearing that there were protesters against the Red Ribbon Army for making cybernetic beings being programmed for military uses. Jawaii did not like the R.R. very much so he wanted to know what the whole problem was. He looked around seeing people in heavy winter jackets shouting "No more Androids!" and some just shouting so they can shout. Jawaii noticed a few R.R. Soldiers come out from the base in front of him to try and stop the crowd but the crowd was to big.

Jawaii grins as he walks into some one by mistake.

"Oh sorry.."
    "ooh..it's ok don't worry about it.."
    "yeah sorry so tell me about all this this whats going on.."

The man looks at him and he was not even shiver or even had a jacket on.

"Don't you think you are cold?" Jawaii ask as his Powerlevel was the only thing keeping him heated up.

"Not really..anyways..whats going on a bunch of us protesters are sick of these R.R. and making their androids..it's time to put a stop to them.. By the way my name is Dash by the way."

"Nice to meet you Bash well lets rally these guys together and start raiding there base!"

Jawaii spends about 30 minutes trying to get the crowd rallied up to take on the R.R. a lot of them were scared of course. but a handful was ready. The crowd finally get all wiled up and start banging on the R.R. base door they try and storm in. Jawaii leading the riot he places his hands on the cold metal door of the R.R. base and knocks down the large metal door with one large ki blast. The riot starts to fill the place as the evil scientists look in fear of the riot coming in and beating the crap out of them. You would see files and high tech equipment flying through the air as the Riot searches for the information they need.

"Come on Jawaii..we must stop Bash..he is the leader.."
    "Alright lead the way.."

(1/3 POST COMPLETED)
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

[Earth] I hate R.R.! Empty Re: [Earth] I hate R.R.!

Post by Jawaii Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Dash leads Jawaii all over the R.R. base looking through almost every hall way. they've even encountered some bad people they had to smash through. Jawaii laughing pretty much the entire time thinking these guys are pretty weak he grins and continues to follow Dash.

Dash stops at a room where it says on the door "Project Big Feats" Jawaii did not know what that meant but it seemed that dash did.

"before we stop Bash we need to stop this guy..ok?"
    "Alright"

Jawaii and Dash open the door and step through to see it's pitch black in here. then sudden a huge metal arm comes swining at both Dash and Jawaii. Jawaii quickly leaps and dodges the attack and Dash barely makes it. Dash fires a few ki blast toward the large metal arm but they just bounce off. Jawaii tries to locate the Monsters head but it's to dark. The Mech fires a large blast of energy toward Dash but Jawaii gets in the way and blocks the attck re directing it back at the mech and making it fall over. Jawaii takes this chance to locate its head with the little light there was and starts to pound away at the face soon afterwards Firing a Chasing Bullet into it skull and firing all of it's circuits making it not work no more. Jawaii looks over at dash to make sure he was ok..

"You alright over there?"

"yeah..just a bit cut up..that's all"
    "Now we must hurry and find dash.

The two warriors find their way out of the dark room and back into light reading signs or pretty much anything that would lead them to Bash. Down stairs you could hear the riot getting louder and more violent. This just was not a Protest anymore..it was bigger then that.

( 2/3 post finished)
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Dash leads Jawaii to what seems to be the control room. There was a man with a white beard at the far end of the room staring the two down. Jawaii quickly swifts into a fighting stance while Dash and Bash yell at each other about what happened in the few years that have pasted. It seemed to be no part of Jawaii Business he was just there to help the good cause so the story did not matter to him. Dash gives Jawaii the okay to attack Bash and in that instant Jawaii charges at Bash with great speed.

"Ha you will not be able to beat me you foolish namek..."

Jawaii grins closing in on Bash as he lifts his right foot in the air and brings down a heavy axe kick down on bash forehead but is evaded by bash. Bash turns things around with swifting to the right and jabs Jawaii into the right ribs. Jawaii grunts in pain and swings around a left hook connecting to Bash skull making him twist into a 540 spin and crashing onto the ground.

Bash slowly gets up and fires a few Ki blast at Jawaii seeing if it will maybe slow Jawaii down a little. The ki blast do nothing to Jawaii, he just deflects them off him and speeds up more closing in on bash once again and drawing in close to connect a upper cut to Bash watching as he flips and lands into a control panel. Jawaii watches as Bash whole body starts to shake cause of the shock the control panel was giving him. "That has to hurt " Jawaii says with a grin on his face. Dash was in the corner watching just watching it seemed as if he was enjoying the fight.

Jawaii walks over to Bash hopeless body seeing it twitch it's last time. Jawaii grabs Bash by the neck and throws him into a wall. Jawaii has to jump over a railing now to get back to his body. Jawaii slowly grabs Bash by his shirt and lifts him up his feet not being able to touch the floor. Jawaii starts choking bash by the grabbing his neck and squeezing.

"Give up Bash..and turn yourself in.."
    "uh...fine.."

Bash ends up turning himself in and the R.R. gets shut down. Jawaii live son to tell another tale and fight more bad guys.

(( Quets completed waiting for grade thank you whoever grades 3/3 posted quest completed ))

Last edited by Jawaii on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Read the quest carefully again. Dash doesn't really help you with the fight and Bash is inside the machine, Dash doesn't help you fight he only can tell you about the wires not actually help. Sorry. So it's a one on one fight.
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:47 pm

( Finished..also edit the problem )
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Updated

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:31 am