Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

5 posters

Earth, roshis mags

jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

# of Posts : 56

Scouter Reading
    Name: Korishin
    Race: Alien
    Powerlevel: 2550

Earth, roshis mags Empty Earth, roshis mags

Post by jjdeviljj Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:08 am

Korishin looked around expectantly but he couldn't see anything. he was supposed to be going to a small island in the middle of the sea but he had (obviously) got lost. Wait. a pink house? what sort of old man was he supposed to be helping??? Korishin dropped down near the door. "hello" he said
    "hello, are you korishin"
    "er yes"
    "O.K i'll train you only becuase you said youd pay me, and finally i'll be able to buy myself that limited edition play. lol! .toys for your grandchildren...ahem. BUT FIRST we must find my magazine collection" so together they looked around and found the magazine collection, unfortunately he couldn't look in any of them.
    "So we found all your magazines old man can we train now?"
    "NO!( WTF?! ) to late go home come back later to later piss off!"
    so korishin flew back, without training, damb, and decidded to come back later...
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Earth, roshis mags Empty Re: Earth, roshis mags

Post by jjdeviljj Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:20 pm

this mission is complete...
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Post by Melissia Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:39 pm

A few notes: Capitalize the first letter of every sentence. Always capitalize names. Always capitalize "I" when it refers to the person speaking, IE, "Okay, I'll train you[...]". Always add apostrophes to contrations (can't, won't, you'd). Avoid using smilies in roleplay posts, they take away from the post's quality and add nothing to it. Please run a spellchecker as well.

Your post is extremely lacking in substance. The biggest offender is this particular sentence:

so together they looked around and found the magazine collection, unfortunately he couldn't look in any of them.
    How did they do the search? Where did they search? Who exactly are "we"? And, most importantly, why should the biggest part of the quest be finished in the first part of a single sentence?

Suddenly your character just found the magazines and the quest was over, the end? Not only is this ludicrously anti-climactic, it also defeats the entire purpose of the quest to begin with. It is the same as going into a battle and saying "He defeats his opponent", then going on to describe the conversation he had after the battle, when the battle was supposed to be the focus of the rroleplay.

I cannot, in good faith, say that this quest is adequately completed to be given the quest rewards. Please try again, and attempt to put more detail in your post-- I really want to see you improve, as you do seem to have some potential.
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Sad
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 pm

In case you didn't see the pm...

Wait, lemme put it how Melissia puts it but a bit more..understanding...

You should try to explain how your character does this or that. I mean, why is your character wanting to search for roshi's island and finding his mags?

We can't really understand the concept of what your character is doing..or if that's how she puts it.
    xARASHIx
    xARASHIx

# of Posts : 427

Scouter Reading
    Name: Arashi
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 257,500

Post by xARASHIx Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 pm

(i know its not my place to post here but....) LMAO!!!!! MEL U MADE HIM CRY xD (sorry i just had to express myself)
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:25 pm

I just dont wanna do it again but ill get around to editing this one then you can post to it

Last edited by jjdeviljj on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

Post by gotron228 Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Why can't you just give him the PL? I mean he did finish the quest and Like i told you ZX Ive seen worst than this.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 pm

lol, I don't know what your character is doing. But, I'm trying to and I see that you got a bit of help from Master Roshi. Anyways, +500 PL.
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Post by jjdeviljj Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:30 pm

thx ill fix the post now
    jjdeviljj
    jjdeviljj

Scouter Reading

Earth, roshis mags Empty fixed

Post by jjdeviljj Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Korishin looked around expectantly but he couldn't see anything. He was supposed to be going to a small island in the middle of the sea but he had (obviously) got lost. Wait. A pink house? What sort of old man was he supposed to be helping??? Korishin dropped down near the door. "Hello" he said
    "Hello, are you Korishin"
    "er yes"
    "O.K i'll train you only becuase you said youd pay me, and finally i'll be able to buy myself that limited edition play...toys for your grandchildren...ahem(it's number 501). BUT FIRST we must find my magazine collection..." So together they looked around for the magazine collection, unfortunately he couldn't look in any of them. We looked everywhere... Well I looked everywhere. Roshi looked in an underwear magazine. I looked in the attic, under the floor, behind the fridge and even under a giant english speaking turtle who told me not to look in he shell (apparently its rude) and finnaly we found them, all 499 of them (not icluding the one he was reading)
    "So we found all your magazines old man can we train now?"
    "NO! To late go home come back later to later piss off!"
    So korishin flew back, without training (damb 499 magazines) and decided to come back later... So he actually could train.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 am

Better.
    admin