Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

4 posters

theran meets the woman in the tree

RudyDark
    RudyDark

# of Posts : 103

Scouter Reading
    Name: Theran
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 25,000

theran meets the woman in the tree Empty theran meets the woman in the tree

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:58 am

"ah, so maybe i shouldn't have fought him" my eyes begging wandering till they fall apon a baren tree with a woman on it ("hm, maybe she can help"). walking to the tree I thought of what to say "erm, uh hello" as usual i could think of nothing.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

# of Posts : 447

Scouter Reading
    Name: Revan Renari
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 884,000

theran meets the woman in the tree Empty Re: theran meets the woman in the tree

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:17 am

Revan had been looking up to the clouds, her feet still dangling as she hummed a soft tune to herself. She felt happy, like a little kid, a warm smile was across her face. "Hmm?" She softly made that noise as she heard a voice call out to her. She would then look beneath her, that same tall man she saw earlier standing before her. He was pretty handsome, she would call out to him in her sexy voice. "Hello there..." She said with a flirty smirk across her face.
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

Scouter Reading

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:23 am

wide eyed taking in everything for a second then looking everywhere but directly at her("what kind of things do people were in this time")he breaths in and out for a second then looks at her with a serious but polite face"I'm Theran, I'm not from around here maybe you could show me around?"
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 am

Revan looked up to the sky for a moment, pondering on what he had just said. He was new here? Was he from another planet or something? They were in the middle of nowhere, what the hell was she going to show him? She shrugged as she looked back down to him, speaking in her sexy voice again. "There isn't much around here sweetie...Just some forests and animals, a few mountain ranges too, though there is a nice lake with the most beautiful waterfall that's pretty close by..."
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

Scouter Reading

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:41 am

("hmm i could live of animals i guess,maybe theres a town around here... maybe I shouldn't feed right now")he thinks for a while, then shakes his head "sure, sounds like fun" he say's with a grin on his face. "hey that kid was crazy strong,right?" exlaimes cheerfuly as he gets ready to follow her.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:46 am

Revan felt a chill go up her spine, that kid gave her the creeps, he seemed so innocent looking, but at the same time radiated pure evil. "He was a little odd wasn't he? Well at least you're okay." She finished her sentence with a smile, running her right hand's fingers through her hair and pushing some of it out of her face as she did so. "So where did you want me to take you?"
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

Scouter Reading

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:56 am

"the lake sounded like alot of fun, maybe it can help me clear my mind... of the battle that is" he quickly checks himself over "almost forgot,this is no good anymore" he say's as he removes his shoulder and chest plate then dust of a small patch of dirt from his sleeve ignoring the rest of his dirt covered body."well I'll follow you.. um you didn't give me your name?"
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Revan jumped down from the tree, giving him that same flirty smirk again. She walked over to him and poked his nose playfully. "I don't just give everyone my name sweetie...You've got to earn it..." She gave him a wink with her left eye before walking away from him, her hips naturally swaying as she walked. She looked damn good right now, she loved to flaunt what she had, but then again, she always looked sexy.
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

Scouter Reading

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:12 pm

("she looks really good, I got do distract myself")he bites his tongue just barely getting blood, then catches up to her and walk besides her"you are an interisting woman, you can probally take care of yourself to right? well maybe I will try earning it...your name that is".("I really dont have anything to do, I guess i can follow her for a while")
    Krillin
    Krillin

# of Posts : 116

Scouter Reading
    Name: Krillin
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 43,000

Post by Krillin Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Krillin sat at the top of the Waterfall as he sensed two weak Power levels coming this way. One much more than the other but no match for him even together. As he didn't care only relaxing was what he cared about for now as he continued to lay at the top of the waterfall o the rocks looking down watching the water flow.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Revan put her hands in her back pockets, not bothering to look back to see if he was following her. If he wanted her, he would have to come and get her, Revan was no easy catch. "Of course I can take care of myself, what is that suppose to mean?" She said softly, her tone seemed slightly annoyed but it also seemed to be a bit playful. The two would walk side by side, the waterfall coming into their view, and a strange bald man was sitting on top of it.
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

Scouter Reading

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 pm

looking at her wondering why she only looks forward"It's meant as a compliment, I've been in hundreds of battles. I can tell when someone is confident about there skill. You..., your very confident" returns his eyes foward. See's the water fall and something shiny at the top, he squints his eyes "Oh, its another kid hope he doesn't fall"
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Revan turned her head to him, a smirk coming across her face as she spoke in a flirty tone. "Thank you. Can you swim? I'll race you to the lake if you can..." She finished her sentence with a lick of her lips, she couldn't stand it when they began to feel even slightly dry.
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

Scouter Reading

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:58 pm

"sure"a huge grin runs across his face, he eye's around quickly. "aha!" he dashes a few steps left then kicks of a tree for a speed boost."perfect launch!" he yells as he drops the rest of his armor, and his shirt on the way.(i got cloth underneath the armor)puts his hands forward together at the tip and closes his eyes awaiting the coming cool water a second before he hits the water he looks to see where she is in this race."uh.."
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Revan was already in the water, she moved with blinding speed ahead of him, managing to strip herself of all her clothing as she ran and dive in before he could even notice; she of course cheated to do so, using a cybernetic enhancement to allow her to sprint much faster. Everything but her nose and up was completely submerged under the water, watching him playfully as she held herself up in the water. All of her clothes down to her little black thong had been laying on the edge of the lake, she always loved skinny dipping, was it wrong to do it with a new friend? She didn't care, it was fun and that's all life should be about; being happy. Her mouth would come out of the water as she poked his back from underwater. "Hey slowpoke..."
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

Scouter Reading

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:16 pm

his entrance was much thrown of by this he tucked his arm in and skidded a bit on the water surface then just seemed to role into the water.Dang that was embarrassing, but wow that was fastfinaly he pokes his head above water slow poke she says i thought it was fast."well it seems like you won, I didn't know there were humans(odd) this fast"he pokes his head underwater (failing to realize her clothes are were on the edge of the lake)quickly pops his head back up "uh, you think there are any fish here?haha" he say's with a extremley red face."
    Melissia2
    Melissia2

# of Posts : 19

Scouter Reading
    Name: Blackheart
    Powerlevel: 1000

Post by Melissia2 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 pm

As he asked that, a pink figure popped out fo the water with a splash, and landed by the water with a fish in its mouth.  It looks like a ten year old child, yet is pink, with rubbery skin and a pink antennae sticking out the back of its head... wearing strange clothes as well, and given that it just shot out of the water and landed down like it had just hopped off a bed, this creature is even weirder than it seems.  "MM mm mm!  Fishy fishy fish, tasty fishy fish!"
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

Scouter Reading

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Theran notices the pink figure leap out of the water woah he thinks there are fish in this lake. he slowly back floats his way to the strange creature.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Revan would give him that same flirty smirk, giving him a wink of her left eye as she uttered sexily. "I don't know...You tell me..." She couldn't help it, she loved being a flirt and even more so being a tease. Revan was a girl who just wanted to have fun, was that so wrong? Her head would turn to the new odd sounds, it kind of shocked her too see that pink thing here. She had been here many times and never saw it, what the hell was it? "Ummm, What was that?"
    Melissia2
    Melissia2

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia2 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:27 pm

The strange pink creature leans her head to the side, fish still in her mouth, tail flapping about as her teeth keep it from escaping.  "Wha'cha lookin' at bigaiz?"  It was creepy... she managed to talk perfectly despite having a fish firmly held between her teeth, almost as if she didn't need to use her mouth to talk...
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

Scouter Reading

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:35 pm

"nothing, I was just a little suprised" he stops swimming "um should we leave um.. her alone?" he whispers to the woman with him.
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Revan smirked at him, a soft cute chuckle would follow not long after. "Don't be silly..." She took a deep breath through her nose and submerged herself underwater, flipping upside down in the water and swimming down towards the bottom of the lake where she would hide from him. She liked to play around, she just liked to have fun.
    Melissia2
    Melissia2

Scouter Reading

Post by Melissia2 Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 pm

The strange, childlike creature tossed the fish up, then shot her tongue out and wrapped it around the fish, before pulling it in and swallowing it whole.  "Mm fishy fishy mm.  So whyza gotta lemme lone lidat?  I wanna play!"  She laughed as suddenly she was up to her max PL of 1000, but at the same time... somehow, it didn't seem like she really wanted to kill anything.  She wanted to have fun. "TIMETA PLAAAAAAY!"  She laughed, as she held her hands out, palms facing the two, and sent a strange and startlingly large pink blast towards both of them.  Though, to them, it almost seemed more like an oversized volleyball than an actual attack...
    RudyDark
    RudyDark

Scouter Reading

Post by RudyDark Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:48 pm

theran watches for a sec then turns his back to it and goes under water just as it would pass him he jumps just over the water to kick it as hard as he can. (does it burn through or go back but above the pink girl?up to next post)
    Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

Scouter Reading

Post by Revan Renari Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Revan would swim up to Rudy, staying underwater just below him, smirking up at him. She had grown tired of waiting for him, so she was just going to get him herself. The cool water felt so nice against her nude body, she loved it and was having fun, today was turning out to be a pretty good day; it was always nice to be a little childish here and there. Revan would grab his right ankle with her right hand, and drag him down underwater with her, swimming lower and lower, dragging him lower and lower.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:55 pm