Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

QUEST: King Kai's training ( KAIO - KEN )

Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1017

Scouter Reading
    Name: Nuchiha
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 222,500

QUEST: King Kai's training ( KAIO - KEN ) Empty QUEST: King Kai's training ( KAIO - KEN )

Post by Nuchiha101 Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Bardock now finally arrived at King Kai's planet. " Hello, you here for training? " King Kai said. " Yes I am, what do I do? " Bardock said. " Here, catch bubbles and hit gregory in the head with this mallet. " King Kai said. " Ok, this will be easy. " Bardock said. Bardock began to chase Bubbles and tries to catch him. " This is harder than I thought. " Bardock says. Bardock begins to chase Bubbles and then Bardock falls on his face and Gregory begins to laugh. Bardock seeing this as a oppurtunity picks up the mallet and taps Gregorie's head with it. " Good, you got Gregory, now get Bubbles. " King Kai said. Bardock then begins to chase Bubbles and then he nearly catches him but failed again, and again, and again. Bardock then says, " this is enough! " and finally catches Bubbles. " Well done, I shall teach you KAIO - KEN. " King Kai says. Bardock learns KAIO - KEN. " Now you must learn KAIO - KEN x2. " King Kai says. Bardock says " Here it goes. Haaaaaggghhhh! " Bardock goes KAIO - KEN then KAIO - KEN x2. " Finally. " Bardock says.

QUEST COMPLETE

Bardock asks King Kai if he can send a message to his friend Amita. King Kai agrees. " Amita, you there? Any idea on how to get to the living world? " Bardock says.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

QUEST: King Kai's training ( KAIO - KEN ) Empty Re: QUEST: King Kai's training ( KAIO - KEN )

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:05 am

" Hmm, Amita is not answering. King Kai, can you teach my KAIO - KEN attack? " Bardock said. " Sure, turn KAIO - KEN and do this. " King Kai said as he demostrated KAIO - KEN attack. " Sure I can do that. " Bardock said as he did KAIO - KEN attack in KAIO - KEN x2. " Hey, I'm getting used to KAIO - KEN, " Bardock attempts KAIO - KEN x3 but fails then he tries again and succeeds.

+1000 Power level, new technique: KAIO - KEN attack.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

QUEST: King Kai's training ( KAIO - KEN ) Empty Re: QUEST: King Kai's training ( KAIO - KEN )

Post by admin Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:50 am

Quest Approved.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:01 pm

" Hey Amita, I'm speaking to you telepathically through King Kai's powers, you know a way out of here? "
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Amita was just meditating and heard a familiar voice in his mind. (What was that?), his mind spoke. (Bardock? Is that you?)
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:05 pm

" Yes it is me Amita, you know any way to get out of oherworld? " Bardock said
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:08 pm

(Sadly no, but I do know the only way out is if someone can retrieve the dragonballs and wish you back.), he telepathically spoke in his mind.
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:11 pm

" Hmm, I guess I'll train with King Kai until I can find a way. " Bardock Said
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Powerlevel:

Post by admin Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:37 pm

(Have fun training around at King Kai's.)
    Nuchiha101
    Nuchiha101
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:23 pm

" Thank you Amita. " ( can you move this topic to Archive? and the spirit bomb one too? )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:54 am