Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Earth]Twins?((Quest))

Ultimate Mystic
    Ultimate Mystic

# of Posts : 28

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gonde
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 4,500

[Earth]Twins?((Quest)) Empty [Earth]Twins?((Quest))

Post by Ultimate Mystic Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:00 pm

The only thing that Nico could do was watch as something crawled out of the dimensional rip. It looked... it looked just like Nico! He had the black and orange shirts, the orange pants, and his black boots! All with Nico's hairstyle on top! The clone from the other dimension flew off to somewhere. The next day, on the news, Nico found that his evil clone, Ocin as he liked to call him, had gone on a massive crime spree and had some murders along the way. He decided to visit the scene of the murder. There he found a dead body (duh!) with 100 zeni on it. Nico thought about taking the money off the body, but that would make him a criminal, no better than Ocin, he thought. On his way to confront the evil counterpart, he was attacked by the police, whom he quickly pacified at their pitiful power levels of 5. He confronted his clone in an unpopulated area. "Stop making my name a bad one! Or, uh... well you're me! You know what I mean!" Nico said. "Why would I? It's such good fun! And you get punished for it! Bwahahahaha!" Ocin chuckled. "That's it! Take THIS!!!" Nico shouted as he shot multiple red ki blasts at the doppleganger, and Nico had been powering-up as they talked so the blasts were ever more so powerful, and blasted Ocin with a hard impact, sending him into a nearby large boulder. "Ack! That hurt! You've done it know! You're gonna pay for this!!!!!!" Ocin yelled charging Nico. Nico simply blasted Ocin away. They were the same, but Ocin must've had some anger issues. Ocin had been badly damaged, with a hole in his stomach. "I... I won't... I won't... lose!!!" Ocin struggled as he shot the remnants of his energy in ki bolts at Nico. Nico caught the blasts one by one, making them into one huge red ki blast. "It! Ends! Here!!" Nico said as he redirected the giant ball of pure red energy back at his evil counterpart, completely blowing him out of existence. Nico knew his own weak parts and used them against Ocin in the battle. He knew weak points on him that he had never even heard of before. Nico walked up to what was left of the evil android and took 500 zeni from it. "Go to hell..." Nico said, walking away from the scene of the battle. As he reached the city, more police attacked him. Nico was arrested this time and was sent to court. He pleaded not guilty and told the judge about what had happened. He used the science and physics from his database to back up his plea with scientific evidence. The judge believed him, which Nico could never of believed that happened because he had a plan about how to break out of jail, and set him free. Nico was paid for stopping the clone's rampage, and was given the 100 zeni from the dead man. They just didn't tell him that it was from the dead man.
    (Finished!)

Last edited by Ultimate Mystic on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

[Earth]Twins?((Quest)) Empty Re: [Earth]Twins?((Quest))

Post by Neviux Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Okay. Glad to see you've joined. But we like description so if you do a bit more I can happily give you the rewards for this quest.
    Ultimate Mystic
    Ultimate Mystic

# of Posts : 28

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gonde
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 4,500

Post by Ultimate Mystic Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:18 am

I've added a little more detail. Retry it?
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:37 am

Okay Rewards are yours to do with as you please. And Welcome to Dragonball Never-Ending Saga.

Rewards- +500 zenny, and +2000 powerlevel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:03 pm