Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Quest][Earth] I heard about a place...

Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 137,220

[Quest][Earth] I heard about a place... Empty [Quest][Earth] I heard about a place...

Post by Melissia Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:59 am

After having successfully saved the world from Babidi's control, the Saiyan was confronted by a human martial artist, whom did not reveal his name. He pointed her at an ancient tower which stuck high in the sky, ontop of which was a building where worthy humans would be trained. Aleah, the human said, would be worthy of this training after what she has done.

Upon arrving at her destination, she found that the first challenge was to climb the tower-- really, such an annoyance, she could just fly up there, but she supposed that was just part of the training, after all he couldn't accept anyone that wans't physically fit enough to climb it. And so she started to do just that, climbing it with ease, her insanely physically fit body allowing her to climb without tiring.

It still took an incredibly long time, and in time the Saiyan became impressed that the weak humans were actually able to do this before the training rather than after-- Obviously most humans couldn't, but there were apparently enough of them to defend the planet, which was amusing enough. Perhaps there just weren't enough threats for them to bother.

Upon reaching the top, the Saiyan stretched, and popped her bones in her knuckles and neck, before looking around. At the top of the tower was a blue-furred cat holding a cane, looking at her.
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 137,220

[Quest][Earth] I heard about a place... Empty Re: [Quest][Earth] I heard about a place...

Post by Melissia Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:03 pm

"Ahem." "And so you must be this Korin I heard about. I'm here train with you." The immortal cat watched her carefully for a second, and narrowed his eyes. "Your heart is scarred...as if darkness was ripped out of you..."

"A wizard attempted to control my mind. I broke free of the mind control, and defeated his army of mind-controlled aliens." "So, you resisted Babidi. Good, good... you may have some hope... I have this sacred water that will increase your strength."

As the Saiyan reached to grab it, the cat pulled it away, and shook his head. "If you can TAKE it." The Saiyan narrowed her eyes, and used After-Image to attempt to take it, but the cat proved an agile speedster, and was able to match After Image with the best fighters around, without any problems.

It took all day, but finally, she caught the divine water, and flippeda way from the cat, landing gracefully on one foot before getting back in a fighting stance, then calming down and relaxing into a casual stance. "Thank you." She nodded to Korin, then drank the water... before realizing what it was.

"Clever." Korin chuckled, and nodded, knowing that the Saiyan figured out what the REAL training was.

[ooc] Quest end, Korin's Training. [/ooc]
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

[Quest][Earth] I heard about a place... Empty Re: [Quest][Earth] I heard about a place...

Post by Neviux Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:44 pm

Okay. Another well done Quest Mel.

Rewards- +2000 Power Level

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:17 am