Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

Kaio Training~ Gokin

Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

# of Posts : 1122

Scouter Reading
    Name: Gokin
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 122,167

Kaio Training~ Gokin Empty Kaio Training~ Gokin

Post by Gokin Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:31 am

Gokin, after eating as his reward from doing his exercise in King Kai's planet, Gokin was told to try to catch Bubbles, King Kai's monkey. "You must catch my monkey in order for you to start to learn Kaio Ken, then I will have another task. You know, its nice to mee Goku's third son, even though you have to be dead to meet me... anyways, your father is a legendary warrior" He said. "Thanks, and do i start now?" "Yes, now run!" Gokin then starts to chase bubbles, but it is very hard because of the gravilty of King Kai's planet. Gokin stumbles a bit, but eventually regains his ground and advances towards Bubbles again. Gokin chases Bubbles around a tree in circles, over and over, until Bubbles tricked Gokin by turning left right when they were about to hit a tree, so Gokin crashed and Bubbles turned and laughed at Gokin.
    While Bubbles was laughing, he was also shaking his butt at Gokin, and sticking his tongue at him. Gokin became very agitated and stood up imediatly, and chased Bubbles running as fast as he can. Gokin triped on a fallen apple from the tree because he was going too fast, and fell face down. Bubbles this time did not stop and kept running. Gokin became even more angry, and saw a banana. Gokin took the banana, and snuck to Bubbles. Bubbles sensed Gokin close by, and jumped around to see the banana. "Come on, come get the banana you STUPID monkey!" Gokin yelled angrily, knowing the monkey would not understand. The saiyan began to shake the banana to get Bubble's atention.
    Bubbles, looking at the banana and drooliing because how much he wanted it, started to slowly walk to Gokin. Bubbles came right next to Gokin, when he snatched the banana from Gokin and began to run, when Gokin just nearly grabed Bubbles as he wraped his arms frontwards. Gokin fell once again, just this time seeing Bubbles was distracted eating his banana. Gokin crawled to Bubbles and grabed his foot, and hung him in the air with it. Bubbles was dangling by his foot, and droped his banana. Gokin walked to King Kai to show him his catch.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Kaio Training~ Gokin Empty Re: Kaio Training~ Gokin

Post by Gokin Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:11 pm

"Well done, Gokin! Now that you caught Bubbles, PUT HIM DOWN!" said King Kai. "If you dont, he'll bight!" Bubbles then bit Gokins finger, and Gokin droped him on his head, causing him to go blank. "Awww, nice job, GOKIN! You knocked out my monkey!" "Sorry" Gokin replied. "It's okay, but now you need to hit Gregory, the super fast cricket, with a hammer!" King Kai then pulled a hammer from behind him, and threw it to Gokin and he caught it, nearly droping it. "Seriously? This will be easy" Gokin whispered to himself. All of a sudden a small yet fast cricket jumped in front of Gokin, so Gokin fell backwards because of how surprised he was. "WHAH!" Gokin screamed as he fell. Gokin jumped up and started to chase the cricket, at full speed, swinging the hammer down the whole time. "HEHEHE, HAHAHA!" King Kai laughed while Gokin was triping and stumbling to get Gregory.

Gokin chased and chased and chased, until he was too tired to even breath right. Gokin fell flat down, backwards, and breathed very heavily to regain his breath. Eventually Gokin got back up and lifted the hammer with some trouble, and flinged it onto his shoulders. Gokin then began to look for gregory, until he saw him diging in some food. Gokin crouched and slowly walked over there and stoped next to the table Gregory was on, and swung e hammer down and crushed the table! All the plates and bowls of foodflew in the air, and the table cracked in half. Gregory jumped out of the way of the hammer in time, and flung his tongue at Gokin, hiting him in the face and cuting Gokin. "OUCH!" yelled Gokin.

Gokin, yet again, became angry and swung the hammer once more, hiting Gregory right on head, with very fast speed. Gregory then bounced right on out of there, because he was hurt. Gokin began to laugh and taunt the cricket. The saiyan droped his hammer, and walked to king Kai. "I did it, so now can I learn Kaio Ken?" "Yes, you may" replied King Kai. King Kai then instructed Gokin on how to do it, and then left him too train. The sky turned colors from the bright blue with blotches of white, to a orange with a small sun, decending behind the planet. Gokin then began to train before nightfall.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Gokin began training to learn Kaio Ken, so he did thesteps King Kai showed him. Gokin did it, but a surge of power went through his butt so he just farted out a green cloud that rose to the sky. "Whoa" said Gokin, disgusted and amazed. Gokin then tried again and again, but failed every time. Gokin tried once more before bed, but all that happened was Gokin turned red, but was no stronger. Gokin was tired, so he went inside to sleep.

In the morning, Gokin went outside to begin training again, before King Kai woke because Gokin was supposed to be training till he learned Kaio Ken. Gokin tried the first time, but all he did was start to glow.Gokin tried again, but this time with much more concentration. Gokin did the steps and said what he had to say, and in a flash of light, Gokin was glowing red and was much stronger! Gokin shot multiple blast in the sky, then flew up and deflected then himself! He then Flew around at extreme speeds, then landed and powered to regular form.
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Gokin then walked over to King Kai and woke him up. "I did it" said Gokin. "I turned Kaio Ken!" "Good, now turn Kaio Ken x2, and your done!" Gokin walked out to do as he was instructed. Gokin, alreaduy having done Kaio Ken, did Kaio Ken x2 with no problen. Gokin did it perfectly, but did not put enough power in. Gokin did it again, this time puting too much so it did not last long. Gokin finally did it again, this time puting just the right amount of power, and in a flash od light, Gokin went Kaio Ken x2! Gokin tested it out for a while, then told King Kai about it. Gokin had learned Kaio Ken.

QUEST COMPLETE
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 pm

waiting to be graded.
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Post by Melissia Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:37 pm

A few comments on your first post: Use spacing. Separate your paragraphs with a double line break. "Bite" is misspelled. "Gravity" is misspelled. "Drooling" is misspelled. "Wrapped" is misspelled. "Grabbed" is misspelled. "Dropped" is misspelled. Be sure to insert two letters where it is appropriate for the word.

A few comments on your second post: Once again, lots of misspellings. Please run a spellchecker if you have one. Most browsers have one built in. Possessive words need an " 's " at the end, IE, "Gogin's finger", not "Gokins finger". The past tense of "fling" is "flung". Saiyan is a race name, and therefor should be capitalised.

Your third post was better, and generally was in good grammatical form. But you were a bit vague on how exactly he learned Kaio-Ken. Perhaps you could try and describe the training methods a bit more-- such as something like this:
    For hours at a time Gokin attempted to unlock his inner energies, and make his body go to its full potential and beyond. The concept was foreign to Gokin, and his body naturally resisted it because such actions were unsafe, and could permanently damage the body.

Again, the fourth post was a bit better, but could use a bit more substance. Still, as it was the concluding post and essentialy an epilogue to the quest, it's still somewhat acceptable.

Overall, your posts have improved since the first posts of yours that I read. Because of this improvement, I give you a small bonus ontop of what you earned for the quest.

Quest Reward: +9000 PL, Kaio-Ken
    Bonus: +200 PL (for improvement, and to even out your PL level to an even 65,000).
    Gokin
    Gokin
    Admin

Scouter Reading

Post by Gokin Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Thank you very much! I am not use to useing proper grammer when not in school, so thank you. And, you made Gokin's daeth so enjoyable. I love being a Saiyan! (I said that stuff about Gokin and Saiyans because i want to see if i spell corect with good grammer, so is it good?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:52 pm