Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

I Hate...Protesters...

Revan Renari
    Revan Renari

# of Posts : 447

Scouter Reading
    Name: Revan Renari
    Race: Android
    Powerlevel: 884,000

I Hate...Protesters... Empty I Hate...Protesters...

Post by Revan Renari Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Revan had been captured in her sleep by the Red Ribbon Army, they had been tracking her for years and thanks to her heroics, it made it possible. They grabbed her and took her back to the lab, she couldn't fight back since they had brought another powerful Android who had stomped on her neck while she was asleep, knocking her unconscious. Once at the lab, they undressed her and strapped her to a table so that they could make their enhancements and reprogram her for evil. Everything about her remained the same, she was the same old Revan and everything, only with a slight change of heart; now she was pure evil... Once they finished, they dressed her and woke her up, smiling evilly at her in approval. "Welcome back Revan...We have a mission for you... They went through the briefing of the mission, she had to recover an Android for them; apparently he was hidden amongst a crowd of protesters outside the building.

Revan left the building, standing outside the gates before the hundreds of protesters. She softly chuckled, standing with her arms crossed before the crowd, an evil sexy smirk spread across her face. Some of the crowd had recognized her, seeing her on the TV or save the city before. They all began cheering, assuming she was there to help, but that was quite the opposite. Revan began gathering ki in her palm, but it was invisible so the citizens knew nothing of what was happening. She gathered massive amounts of energy into her right palm, pulling it from it's crossed position and cocking it back.

The crowd fell deftly silent, they didn't know what she was doing. Maybe she was going to bring the gate down! If only they knew what was in store...She would viciously thrust her right palm forward towards the crowd, clearing the entire group instantly; they all went flying backwards at an extremely fast rate, their internals being crushed like the insects they were. Only one man stood there, bracing himself for impact by trying to block her attack. He barely managed to do so, his arms looked very roughed up, some of the skin was peeling back, exposing his robotics. That was him, it had to be. "Hello handsome...Ready to be crushed like the weakling you are?" She said in her sexy evil voice, letting a sadistic soft chuckle pass her lips.

The Android cowered in fear, but he would not be taken down so easily, he growled in anger, yelling at her. "Never! I am free of their grasp! Can't you see you are nothing but a puppet?!" He said trying to reason with her. Revan simply chuckled at him, "I control my own fate..." She was enjoying this all too much, her pure heart was now pure evil...She moved with blinding speed towards him, throwing a heavy spin kick into his right arm's elbow, utterly crushing the bone. The Android let out a horrible yell of agony. "GAWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He would fall to one knee, gripping his arm in terrible pain, he didn't stand a chance against her. "Damn you...One day, you will pay for this! Even if it is not by my own hand!"

Revan looked at him with an annoyed expression across her face, she was growing bored of him already, she would thrust her palm into his face, sending him flying back into a giant boulder which he went straight through and skidded across the ground for a great distance. Revan then flew over to him, he was struggling to get back to his feet, being able to only use one arm he barely managed to get onto his hands and knees. He was coughing and groaning in pain, still struggling to get up. Revan would violently stomp onto his back, feeling and hearing something crack under the pressure of her attack; if she were to give any more force, she probably would have pierced his skin. The Androids body would curve upwards as she stomped onto him, coughing up tons of blood as he fell flat onto the ground, letting out a horrible cry of agony "GRAAWH"; he was knocked out cold. Revan softly shook her head at him, a dull expression across her face as she looked down to him. "Weakling..." She picked him up by his hair with one hand, holding him by the back of his head. Revan then flew back towards the base, heading inside once she got there to see the man known as Bash.

Revan dropped the Androids body in the room, crossing her arms in annoyance as she looked over to Bash. "Here, good riddance." She turned around and began walking out of the RR base, she had a mind of her own, she was no puppet; all they did was give her a different purpose, an evil one...

~End
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

I Hate...Protesters... Empty Re: I Hate...Protesters...

Post by Neviux Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Acceptable.

Rewards- +5,000 PL 2000z - 20 Alignment

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm