Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

[Earth] Retrieve The survivors

gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

[Earth] Retrieve The survivors Empty [Earth] Retrieve The survivors

Post by gotron228 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:26 pm

(got this idea from combat arms and I think it would be cool to apply it here.)
    Quest Overview: In military grounds, there happened to be an infected soldier slowly going around and infecting humans. Your job is to recruit every single surviving human and stay alive in the interiors of the military base. A sergeant was ordered to set a timing bomb to blow up the whole area and the infections as soon as every human escapes but accidentally turns it on now. Watch out for the infections, stay alive, get the humans out of the base, you have 30 minutes before it blows up.
    Must have a PL of 10,000
    Reward: +9,500z, +2,000 PL, +20 alignment

The Beginning
    Armada heads back to the military base whom he helped deactivate the bomb because he yet again had heard screams. "God this military really needs more security and fighters." Armada then landed and headed inside. As soon as he stepped inside an infected soldier jumped out of a doorway. "Shit!!!" yelled Armada as he volleyed his Ki blasts on the infected soldier. "What was that!?" He then levitated himself above the floor so no more infected soldiers would jump out at him. He then saw a soldier fighting off 2 infected soldiers. Armada decided to destroy the infected soldiers. he then flew down to the other Soldier. "What's happening?" asked Armada. "A disease got out and infected some soldiers, now they are mutants trying to infect other people and soon the world!!! We gotta find the survivors and get outta here within 30 minutes." said the soldier. "Why 30 Minutes?" "Because that's when this place explodes. I was supposed to gather up the remaining soldiers then activate a bomb and blow this place up but I got scared and pressed a button now if we don't get outta here with the survivors within 30 minutes we're all going to die!"

Room One
    Armada and the Soldier searched all over the place looking for survivors and killing the infected. But as soon as they killed one at least 2 more soldiers were getting infected so they had to act fast. "We should look in this room first. There are five rooms we must search. All the others would have been invaded by Infected. The pair then went into the room and saw more soldiers all killing off infected Soldiers coming through an air vent. Armadas first move was to seal up the air vent with his Ki attacks. This stopped the air vent being used as an entrance. But this caused him to lose one soldier to an infected. "Quick gather in this corner, if the infected see you here they will follow you!" They all gathered into the corner as Armada used Ki blasts to destroy the infected Soldiers. "There we go all gone, but we gotta hurry to the next room!" said the First Soldier.

Room Two
    Armada and the rest of the Soldiers gathered into room two. There weren't much infected in here but there were 2 survivors so they had to act fast. Armada used his Ki attacks on all the infected and gathered the two soldiers. But then a strange infected soldier came through the door. It had absorbed two soldiers in its body making it look even more deformed. Armada told the soldiers to gather into one corner again while he get rid of the absorbed infected. Armada quickly dashed around him whilst shooting multiple Ki blasts to get rid of this new infected. The absorbed infected then fell to the ground and exploded. "let's hurry!" said Armada.

Room 3
    As Armada and the soldiers headed into room 3 Armada stopped then turned to the first soldier. "How much time left?" asked Armada. "16 Minutes left." Then armada and the soldiers headed into the third room. But they noticed something odd. There were no soldiers there were only infected sodliers. armada decided to wipe out the whole room by charging a massive Ki attack which killed all the infected leaving the room completely destroyed.

Continuing on Next Post
    gotron228
    gotron228

# of Posts : 363

Scouter Reading
    Name: Armada
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 77350

[Earth] Retrieve The survivors Empty Re: [Earth] Retrieve The survivors

Post by gotron228 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Room 4
    Armada and the soldiers headed into room 4. There were an equal amount of Infected and soldiers. As the Soldiers ran outside Armada fended off all the infected soldiers. Armada was running out of Ki fast so he used most of it to destroy them all. He then pulled out a Senzu Bean and ate it which restored all of his Ki. He and the group of soldiers then headed to the 5th room. "Ten Minutes" said the first soldier. armada then nodded and hedaed into room 5.

Room5
    Armada noticed that there were no infected in this room. Instead there was a big machine with an Old Man and 4 Soldiers who were strapped to chairs. "Who are you!?" asked Armada. "I am Dr. Myre, and I have been the one infecting these Soldiers. It is my plan to rule the world with my infected Army!" "hehe, well that is going to have to wait!" Armada then charged up a massive Ki blast and destroyed the machine. "Noo!" screamed the doctor. "My plan is ruined! I shall now have to use my true power on you!" the Doctor then charged up an infected looking Aura which covered his body. "I decided to infect myself as a backup plan, but you see I am the only known Human to control the power of the Infected!!! and soon your body will contribute to my study to make me immortal! and to rule this world!." The doctor the rushed out of room five and into the main room.

The Showdown
    Armada followed the doctor out to the main room. The soldiers followed but kept their distance knowing this could change the fate of the world. "Five Minutes!" yelled the first Soldier. Armada then nodded and started off the fight. Armada charged at the doctor but covered himself with Ki so the doctor couldn't infect him. He sent a punch at the doctors face which sent him flying. "Infected Beam!" called the doctor sending an average Ki blast at Armada. Armada hit the ki blast away and put a hole in the roof. The sun then reflected onto the doctor making him paralyzed. "what is happening!?" yelled the doctor. "hahaha, your infected form is weak to the sun it seems you needed to do more experimenting!" armada then punched the Doctor which caused him to lose his new form.

Escape
    Armada then blasted open the doors and he and the soldiers quickly escaped. He grabbed the soldier and took him outside. As soon as he stood outside the Military base started to explode. "Please don't hurt me!" said the doctor. "oh I'll do more than that, your evil will just spread!!!" Armada then threw the doctor into the exploding base. Armada then stared at what used to be the military base knowing that every time a new base is made it'll just keep getting blown up in the end. "Thank you" said the soldiers at different times. The first soldier then walked up-to armada. "take this, I know you should get more zennie for saving all our lives but this is as much as we all have. Armada then accepted the money as a reward and flew off.

QUEST COMPLETE
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

[Earth] Retrieve The survivors Empty Re: [Earth] Retrieve The survivors

Post by .LEGEND Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:28 am

prof updated

Sponsored content