Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

5 posters

Jawaii's Story

Jawaii
    Jawaii

# of Posts : 322

Scouter Reading
    Name: Jawaii
    Race: Namek
    Powerlevel: 1,380,040

Jawaii's  Story Empty Jawaii's Story

Post by Jawaii Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Spoiler:

Jawaii is on his way flying back to west city when he sees smoke coming from the Mayor house "Whoa! whats going on here?" Jawaii quickly drops down into the city in front of the Mayor's house seeing people behind him crowding the house as well but not allowed to go so far cause of police holding them back. There were a few screams that filled the air that was coming from the inside. With Jawaii reaction time after hear the scream he quickly storms into the house.

The house seemed empty but it was not. To Jawaii left there was a girl that was split in half. Jawaii got to his knee reaching his hand out under her head. The girl mumbled something but died shortly afterwards. Jawaii stands upright and looks behind him his eyes being filled with terror. Looking down the hall was nothing but bloody corpse on the wall dripping blood onto the floor of the house sliding down the walls as well. There was even a few Guards up on the ceiling. The place looked like a slaughter house. Jawaii tries to walk through the house but every corner he went around there was another dead body welcoming him to a great sight.. "who..did this.." Jawaii asks him self as he locates the kitchen and travels through there slowly making sure not to step on any of the dead corpse. In the kitchen there were body's everywhere as well with what seemed to be ki blast going through all of their chest. "Hmm.." Jawaii then locates a flight of stairs and even notices two new bodies being flung down the stair snapping their necks on the wall. "W-what the!"

Jawaii quickly runs up the stairs and see some guy with blond hair running around the corner. Jawaii also hears a man yelling for help. "The mayor!" Jawaii quickly turns the corner seeing some dead body's on the way there still. when he makes a turn his eyes fill with terror again. "Clyde!!"

"Why hello again Jawaii and look who I have here the Mayor.. "

"Lets him go Clyde and I thought I killed you!!"

"Well you thought wrong and I'm way stronger then that fake"

Jawaii gets into a fighting stance and after images behind Clyde and grabs him by the neck forcing him to the ground. He did not have much time the Mayor was free so Jawaii thinks quickly and sees a broken window in front of him. He lightly kicks the mayor and he goes flying out of the window and lands in the crowd that brings him down gently onto the ground.

Jawaii then brings his attention back to clyde who just got up and smashes Jawaii in the face and sends him outside the window as well and crashes into a building that was being repaired. Jawaii gets up quickly to being grabs by Clyde and getting jabbed into the the gut rapidly. Jawaii starts to spit some purple blood then regain his composer and blocks one of Clyde punches they start trading blows left and right.

Clyde ends up kicking off Jawaii and flipping backwards. Jawaii gets force back and hits a building but not doing any damage to it. He quickly dodges a incoming kick from Clyde watching him go through a window. Jawaii turns around facing Clyde and lets loose 20 Ki blast in the room that Clyde flew into. A loud Explosion forms glass from the building break and people screaming.

Jawaii can't sense Clyde life force no more. So Jawaii turns his back starting to fly back down when something grabs him from behind bashing him with kicks and punches sending him crashing into the ground. "A-ahh!" Jawaii crash into the ground. hurting his side and arms. Jawaii stands in the crater weak. He looks up into the sky watching Clyde perform some kind of Ki energy wave and is shot at Jawaii. He slowly forms an X with his arms reducing the damage he takes forcing him deeper into the crater. People start to form around the crater looking down trying to find Jawaii.

"where is he!"

"with out him who will beat Clyde!!"

"Mommy!! I'm scared! "

Some of the civilians start to cry over the crater thinking Jawaii is dead. Clyde continues his havoc on the city while Jawaii was stuck knocked out in the crater. 10 minutes later... a storm comes over head and it starts to rain heavily. The crater starting to be filled with water. Jawaii opens his eyes being under the rumble of rocks and green and pieces of buildings. He shouts as loud as he can and the rock, grass, and building pieces blast off him. Jawaii eyes faded and hand already in a fist he charges at Clyde at full speed

"Clyde!!! it ends here!!"

The crowd starts cheering seeing their hero coming out from the rumble to save them. Jawaii quickly sends a devastating punch to Clyde right rib hearing a electric components cracking. Jawaii then follows up the punch with a round house kick to his left rib hearing the same cracks. He finishes his combo with a head butt to Clyde skull making Clyde dizzy.

"Clyde this will be the last time you hurt these people!"

Jawaii flips backwards and forms a blue ki blast in his right hands and a green ki blast in his left hand. Moments later he fuses the two together and forms one large Ki blast in his palms..

"This is it CLYDE!! X-Factor!!!!"

Jawaii send out the large blast of green and blue colors mixed soaring right into Clyde's chest breaking through any defense Clyde has up. moments later after forcing tons of energy into the attack Clyde is destroyed the real on this time Jawaii believes. The sky is filled with sparkles from Clyde exploding body. "heh..finally it's over.." Jawaii takes a deep breathe and falls from the sky into a small crater and passes out from the X-factor attack.

( Completed the [Earth] Don't come looking for me! quest. My next quest will be my next Quest)

Last edited by Jawaii on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Jawaii's  Story Empty Re: Jawaii's Story

Post by Melissia Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 pm

I enjoyed reading this post.  The colors weren't as hard to read as your previous posts, and generally you have also improved a bit.  Good job.   Quest Rewards: 10,000 PL, +20 Alignment, Bonus Rewards:  +200 PL.  Keep up the improvement!
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Spoiler:

Jawaii was in the hospital for a few days after the fight with Clyde. He even got a room to him self. Inside the room the walls were all white will little flower designs on them. The designs made Jawaii feel at peace. Jawaii closes his eyes softly and relaxes on the hospital bed his muscles sore from the battling he has been doing recently.

1 day later...

Jawaii wakes up and is perfectly fine cause of his race ability he regenerates a lot faster then others. The room smelt clean and one of the nurses comes into Jawaii room getting scared seeing him already up and ready to go. "So uh..well thanks for looking after me but I need to go.." Jawaii says as kindly as he could. All the nurse did was nod her head and waved goodbye also blushing a bit. Jawaii thought the nurse was cute. "Have to get her number later" Jawaii teased.

Jawaii then opens the window to his hospital room and jumps out of it flying into the air. "Alright..it's a beautiful day..wonder what I can do today.." Jawaii continues to fly around more when he gets a message from Kami telepathically

Jawaii you need to head over to the West city Military base A general has a mission for you...

Jawaii agrees with Kami and starts to soar over to The Military base to find out what is the problem. When Jawaii get their the base was huge, Jawaii could see soldiers roaming around the grounds and some even practicing in hand to hand combat. "wow this is amazing.." A man with a Grey beard and mustache walks out from the huge base and grins seeing Jawaii being amazed by his soldiers in training.

"Impressed Jawaii?"

"Very much so sir..so..Kami told me you have a mission for me.."

"Ah yes..here.." The General gives Jawaii some information about a guy named Rache.

"Whos is this guy?"

"It's someone we need you to bring in alive..but be careful he is pretty strong and has two guards with him."

"I'll be back in a flash.."

Jawaii grins as he burst out into the sky leaving behind some dust and debri. Jawaii looks down at the paper the General gave him about Rache. "Hmm..he seems to be in the mountains in a hunt..I'll just lead him out then knock him out and..take him back to the base.." Jawaii thought it would be easy and goes faster into the air.

40 minutes later...

Jawaii is in the snowy Mountains again where he found the fake Clyde's R.R. base. He looks around the area and tries to sense some powerlevels. He then glances over quickly and sees two guards by a hut. "Bingo.." Jawaii says to himself walking over to it. He gets close to the guards and tries walk past them saying "ah hey guys just need to talk to Rache quick. " But the guard stick out their arms and push Jawaii back. Jawaii slightly getting frustrated by their pushing Jawaii steps back more getting into a fighting stance. "Alright looks like i will be taking care of you guys the hard way.."

Jawaii watches as the two guards powerlevel was a lot weaker then Jawaii so this would be easy for him to solve. He did not want to kill them though since he needed to bring all three of them in. One of the guards attempts to strike at Jawaii jaw line but fails when Jawaii grabs his wrist and lifting him up using him as a bat to smack his partner with. Jawaii then lets the guard down and kicks him in the gut sending him to the ground. The guard that got hit like a baseball gets up and charges at Jawaii. Jawaii in a defensive stance already waits for whatever move is coming. The guard tries to strike Jawaii with a knee to the gut but fails when Jawaii stops it and punches through his knee breaking his knee cap. "It's not like you will be walking anywhere anyways.." The other guard was already knocked out when Jawaii kicked him and he so how hit his head pretty hard on a tree. Jawaii looks back over at the hut and walks in Seeing Rache..

"Are you Rache?"

"yes I'm Rache..what do you want..?"

"I need to take you in..I have orders too.."

"You think I'm going to let you just take me in? you're high mistaken..fool!"

Rache flips the desk that was in front of him and kicks it at Jawaii. Jawaii reacts quickly and fires a ki blast at it. blowing the table up. "Just come with me..you can't beat me.." Rache was not listening and set off a Barrage of Attacks and kick toward Jawaii. Jawaii able to block or evade all of the attacks. Jawaii then gets bored and Grabs Rache by the hair and bend him forward. "You know..just give up.." Rache shouts no and give Jawaii the finger.."How rude..Rache!" Jawaii grabs his middle finger with his free hand and snaps it in two. Rache screams in pain and looks like he is going to cry soon. Jawaii being a serious guy as he is could not handle this no more and starts to pound Rache in the gut with punch after punch. Noticing blood being spat onto the snowy ground. "Come on rache..just give up.." Rache shakes his head and some how breaks loose from Jawaii's grip and starts powering up transforming into a stronger being. Jawaii laughs.. "oooh..90k Powerlevel..your so strong.." Jawaii never been this cocky before and crosses his arms waiting for Rache to attack him again. "I'll show you a new technique I've learned " Rache eyes widen but get back to normal leaping into the air. Everything seems to be in slow motion for Jawaii Rache was still in the air his fist raised and about to attack him. Jawaii with incredible speed leaps up into the sky as well And Punches Rache in the face. But Rache body doe snot react to the attack cause of how fast Jawaii is moving. he then goes behind Rache and does a round house kick to both rib cages of Rache. And for the final hit Jawaii Raises up into the air and stirkes him from the top of the head.

Jawaii then goes back to his normal position and crosses his arms. Time seems to go back to normal and Rache body starts to get the effects of Jawaii attack then crashes to the ground knocked out.."Ugh..too easy.." Jawaii picks up Rache and his body guards and drops them off at the Military base. He receives his reward for bringing them back alive. They let him stay at the military base for a week so he can watch everything and how the base is ran. After the week was up Jawaii flew into the air and head back to West City.

(( Quest completed I finshed the quest called [Earth] A Favor For Your Military so grade when you get the chance I also learned a new Technique..that I'll explain down more.))

Last edited by Jawaii on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 am

Spoiler:

( Listen to the music while reading this post Very Happy ))

Jawaii returns to West City thinking is over with for now and maybe he would get some down time. Jawaii reaches home and walks through his wooden door of his home and relaxes on his reclining chair watching TV. "Home sweet home" Jawaii grins. moments later he stands up walks outside and of his house and notices the storm coming from the west. "Hmm..rain.." Jawaii says softly and gets the mail real quick. "At Arashi wrote me so did Gokin..saying thanks for adding them in defeating the Clown Android..Man that was a tough battle..ha..it happened yesterday.." Jawaii grins and walks back into his house. He opens his doors and feels the cool Ac turned of pressing up against his skin. "Feels good in here." Jawaii then turns his attention to the TV. "Oh they're talking about Red Ribbon again..but the war is over I finished it.." So Jawaii thinks. He walks into his bedroom looking for something to do since he was taking a break from fighting for the day. He looked around and saw a plane model not fully built yet.

2 hours later...

Jawaii raises his arms into the air cheering "Woo I finished it.." Jawaii lifts up the airplane model. It had a slick gray coat of painting on it with green mystic writing on it. "The Namekian language..." Jawaii says to himself. The nose of the plane was brown and it said peace on it in dark green coloring. "Hmm.." Jawaii will let it draw and puts it in his bedroom dresser. Jawaii then turns around swiftly.."What the..something is coming.." Jawaii looks at the Tv and sees Clyde on the TV a airplane was following him, he was coming to west city! Jawaii quickly gets closer to the TV wiping his eyes to see if this was even real. "This can't but" Clyde starts to talk on the TV.

"Jawaii!! I'm coming for you! you've ruined my plans for the last time!"

Jawaii mouth dropped then grinned knowing that Clyde can't beat him, so he thinks. Jawaii seemed to be interested in the TV screen for a moment "He looks different.." Jawaii noticed that it was Clyde in the flesh. The disgusting excuse for a human being, he's been brunt and transformed into something powerful and demonic. His skin turned a bright orange and his eyes are just completely white. There's wires sticking out of his back as an electric current goes around his aura. He's been turned into a machine a powerful one too

"I don't know what I sh-"

BOOM!!

Clyde comes crashing through Jawaii house and grabs Jawaii taking him up into the air by complete surprise.

"What the Clyde! you're dead you can't be alive!"

"Yes I'm alive Jawaii and I've come to destroy you!"

After Clyde's comment he chucks Jawaii to the ground making a large Crater in west city. "No! Clyde we will fight somewhere else!" Clyde disagreed and with incredible speed charged Jawaii slamming his Fist into his gut and then kneeing him in the chest sending him backwards. "Ah..he is strong.." Jawaii fully powers up and sends a barrage of Kick and punches only to be blocked by the might Clyde. "Ah..Clyde where did you get this power?" Clyde doe snot answer him, instead he sends a round house kick to Jawaii face making him spin in the air and then falling to the ground again. Jawaii body looked limp and as if he might of hurt one of his arms. His gi was already torn and he had cuts and blood dripping form his mouth. "I-I.." Jawaii then gets hit by Clyde stomping on his head knocking him out.

Clyde then lifts up Jawaii's body and floats up into the air. If you were in West city right now and watching TV Jawaii and Clyde battle was on the TV screen Clyde holding Jawaii by his neck. You could tell Jawaii was hurt from the Purple blood coming out from his body.

"West city! You send your Hero Jawaii to defeat me countless time...but he did not know all of them were fakes and now look at your hero..A weak and helpless body in the my deadly grasp. Your city will be destroyed and no one can stop me!"

Jawaii starting to open his eyes a little bit. Tries turning his head to look. "Clyde..I will beat you..Arrgh!" Jawaii breaks free of Clyde grip and sends a powerful punch into Clyde rib cage forcing him to spit up some stuff. Jawaii does not finish there he swings his body movement around so he can kick Clyde into the face bring him down to earth a little more. In that instant Jawaii fades and ends up behind Clyde striking him in the back hearing some cracks. Clyde turns around with a grin on his face and quickly pushes Jawaii back far away from him. They were both about 50 yards away from each other.

Rain starts to fall making the battle scene seem more epic. If Jawaii would win the battle would be one of the most heroic battles of all time. Jawaii lays his arms to his side and stares down Clyde as Clyde does the same but looking at Jawaii.

"It will end today Clyde.."

"Yes Jawaii it will..but I'll still be standing."

Right after Clyde finished his comment both of the powerful warriors power up to there max a bright purple aura forming around Jawaii and a orange aura forming around Clyde. The city started to shake from the power of the two. Jawaii shouts as if he is in pain trying to push beyond his limits as so does Clyde. And then at the same time they say. "HAAA!!" and charge each other.

Jawaii collides a fist with Clyde making a loud boom in the sky. They trade punches back and forth. No one landing a hit on the other Clyde sends a punch toward Jawaii face but Jawaii catches the punch and tries to counter with a kick to Clyde rib cage but the attempt fails when Clyde lowers his right elbow blocking the kick. Then Clyde uses Kiai that burst Jawaii away from him with invisible Ki energy. Moments later with Jawaii 10 yards away Clyde gathers energy in his right hand, raises his hand, thrusts his hand forward and fires a massive blast causing massive damage if it hits Jawaii. Jawaii barely dodging it as it hits his shoulder leaving a large gash in it. "U-ugh.."

Clyde does not give Jawaii anytime to recover striking him from above forcing him to smash into the ground below forming a large crater in the city that is still in repair. Clyde quickly lands next to Jawaii who got up and tries to punch him in the face but fails Clyde grabbing his wrist "See ya.." Clyde smirk as he is about to shout. "Pulse Driver!!" it was a powerful purple attack that when Clyde touches Jawaii it's as if Ki energy a large amount of it comes from under the earth and covers the entire body of Jawaii blasting him causing damage to him every second.

For Jawaii laying on the ground with smoke coming off of his body from the Pulse Driver connecting hitting everything on his body. He lost his left arm so he could not use Twisted Memories yet till he regenerates. "U-gh..a..a-ah.." Jawaii speaks in pain as Clyde is above him just laughing down toward his body. Jawaii body was covered in blood from the last attack Clyde used hurting him badly.

This battle was not over. Jawaii slowly starts to get up pieces from his Gi falling off of him to the ground. His GI was all torn up his entire torso was gone expect his right side of his body. There were holes in the lower part of hi Gi followed with Battle wounds behind them. Jawaii looked at Clyde with rage in his eyes. "Clyde..I've had enough of this..I understand you're stronger then me..but i will defeat you..for..I am..Jawaii..Protector of this city..and this planet..I fight on the side of good and you're evil..your time is up..I-I'll make sure of it!! YOU MONSTER!!!" Jawaii Held out his right hand with a large amount of energy forming into it. The energy was a bright gold and orange color. "Any last words?" Clyde just laughs rushing at Jawaii.

"Ok then...DRAGON WAVE!!!"

Jawaii shouts firing off the powerful wave that launches Clyde into the air. Jawaii not giving Clyde anytime to recover he tries a new attack that he learned from Master Roshi. " Pressure Point Attack!" Jawaii Attacks certain points in Clyde body paralyzing him temperately. Jawaii takes this chance to finish things he steps back about 10 yards and. "arrrgh!!" Jawaii shout his arm shooting out from his shoulder green ooze coming out as well that fall onto the ground. "Ah that's better" Jawaii says in a deep and now confident voice.

"Clyde..you've been a great fight...but it's time to die.."

Jawaii starts to get mad as flashes in his mind show him of the past month of him having to fight the R.R.Army. He starts to power up veins showing from under his skin once again. More flashes come to his Mind of Clyde killing innocent people, this image drove Jawaii crazy! More flashes come as Jawaii body seems to get more tone and powerful.

"Clyde!!!"

Jawaii yells at him Clyde eyes widen cause he cannot move but just stand there knowing death is coming. Jawaii Places two fingers from his left hand on his forehead electricity already shooting out from his fingers and forehead. He then sticks his right hand out in front of him aiming it at Clyde head.

"Clyde you've caused destruction to this planet countless time!"

"You fail to see what will always be in the ways of your plans!"

"That's me!"

"I don't care if this is another fake and i have to fight you again!"

"I will always!!! DESTROY YOU!!!"

Jawaii shouts loudly as he fires his Twisted Memories aiming it right at Clydes head. Clyde's head clearly gets cleaved off from Jawaii attack and he dies instantly his body already growing cold and motionless. Jawaii tempter seemed to go down instantly as well after using the attack. Jawaii looked up into the sky and his eyes fade falling on his back arms spread and his legs as well letting the rain from the sky drizzle on his face and wounded body. "It's over" Jawaii Smirks taking a breather.

(( I've just completed this quest which is [Earth] The end is here my friend! So please grade when you get the chance and i also learned two new attacks a KI energy wave and a physical attack that i will describe below, thank you.)

Learned New Techniques

Dragon Wave: Is a attack Jawaii uses on Clyde in a epic battle that happens in West City. The user only uses one hand and forms energy into his right hand that is gold and orange. The attack is a lot like Goku's Kamehameha and Vegeta's Galik Gun the damage wise anyways. this attack will also leave Jawaii or the user drain of energy to where it takes some time to recover.

Pressure Point Attack:
    The Pressure Point Attack (Kanashibari no Jutsu) is a technique which, by touching certain pressure points on an opponent's body, can incite effects such as paralysis. Master Roshi is among its few recognized users.

Last edited by Jawaii on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Very nice job. Over all. Rewards are as follows.

Rewards- +35,000 Power Level, +30 Alignment, +Pressure Point Attack, (Gonna have to do a bit more for the Dragon Wave attack I'm afraid)
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Spoiler:

2 months later...
    Jawaii wakes up in his bed sweating. He has been having a dream about some boy. "Ah..the weirdest dream just happened. Jawaii stands up from his bed and looks around. Everything in the house seemed to be fine. He goes into the kitchen and gets a drink of water from the face. He then moves over to the refrigerator. inside of it was really no food just tons of water bottles and rice. Jawaii grins getting some rice and three bottles of water. He jugs one of the bottle right then and there. He then heats the rice up in the microwave while jugging a second water bottle. When Jawaii hears the beep coming from the microwave. When Jawaii hears the beep he jugs the last water bottle in his hand. "Ah dang..out of water.." Jawaii grins and goes back to the frig while holding his rice bowl. He grabs 3 more waters and sits in his reclining chair watching some manly football games. Few hours go by and Jawaii is cheering his team off cause they scored a Touchdown. Then suddenly Jawaii gets a message from Kami telepathically.

Jawaii..it's me Kami..Listen do you sense that power? There is this boy named Rai who raised up from the earth to destroy it..Your are stronger then him Jawaii but don't go easy on him for he is a demon and who knows whats going to happen..

Jawaii nods at Kami's request and starts to head on out the door. He of course finished his Water and food. Jawaii walks outside with his chin held up high. Jawaii was positive about the fight today he knew he he was stronger then the target he needed to bring down. Kami said that the Demon kid named Rai was in the desert somewhere. "Hmm this ought to be fun.." Jawaii quickly launches up into the sky leaving West City behind. Jawaii was glad that the fight was in a different location this time, he got tired of having to rebuild stuff constantly.

Jawaii continues to soar through the sky seeing some interesting people on the way. It was good for Jawaii to get out of the city he has been in there for to long. Jawaii finally starts to pick up Rai's Power level. "Hmm not bad for a kid..really not bad at all.." Jawaii soon lands on the ground 50 yards away from the kid.

"Hello..I hear you are planning on destroying the earth eh?"
    The kid does not say anything.

"Well my name is Jawaii and I'm going to stop you..."

Jawaii powers up evenly with the kids power level. The kid charges at Jawaii and sends a barrage of kicks and punches his way. Jawaii equal to his Power level blocks and evades all the attacks. The kid then surprises Jawaii with a fake out punch that leads into a Ki blast into the rib cage of Jawaii, Jawaii short of breathe for a moment. He soon recovers and looks around loosing sight of the kid. "He is fast also.." Jawaii quickly locates the kid but it was to late and gets hit in the back on neck sending him to the ground. Jawaii gets in a few minutes later with anger on his face. "That was cheap.." Jawaii says in a annoyed tone. The kid comes after Jawaii again and this time with even greater speed. Jawaii dodges all of the kids attacks and steps backwards. Jawaii sees the kid coming expecting a high attack. He guessed correctly and shifted to the left evading the attack and counter with a jab connect in his armpit.

The kid grunts in pain,it giving him a sting. The kid continues not to say anything to Jawaii at all and charges him again. Jawaii grins and now knows his moments cause he memorized his foot steps. "You won't hit me kid.." Jawaii says being cocky. The kid eyes widen already in the air about to attack Jawaii. Jawaii grins and steps to the side and holds out one hand his right hand. He powers up a orange and gold energy blast in his palm. "Dragon Wave!" Jawaii shouts firing the powerful way into the kids side. Jawaii started to feel bad having to destroy ts kid, but it had to be done he guessed.

The kid was on the ground hurt, battle wounds all over his body. He could barely move at all. The clouds in the sky were gone and it was clear as day. The desert seemed to be very hot today and Jawaii was sweat cause of it. The kid seemed to be dying already. "I'm sorry kid..maybe one day you could of been a good guy. Jawaii walks over to the kid and looks down on his body seeing it covered in blood and his clothes torn like no tomorrow thanks to Jawaii Dragon Wave. "It's time to say goodbye.." Jawaii slowly picks up the kick from the back of his neck. Jawaii next movement was harsh, he drives his right fist into the kids stomach more blood coming out but his fist did not go all the way through. Jawaii closed his eyes as if saying a pray for the kid. He then whispers "Dragon Wave.." and a large blast goes off consuming the kid and destroying him.his essence flying into the wind.

Jawaii felt bad about killing the kid but Kami told him too. So it must have been the right then...right? Jawaii lifts off the air and fly's into the sky heading back to West City.

( Just completed the quest [Earth] The demon kid..So when you get the chance grade Very Happy )

Learned New Techniques

Dragon Wave: Is a attack Jawaii uses on Clyde in a epic battle that happens in West City. The user only uses one hand and forms energy into his right hand that is gold and orange. The attack is a lot like Goku's Kamehameha and Vegeta's Galik Gun the damage wise anyways. this attack will also leave Jawaii or the user drain of energy to where it takes some time to recover.
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Post by Melissia Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:39 pm

I like it.  Giving you a bonus of 500, along with the 20,000 from the quest.
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Spoiler:

Jawaii Wakes up in his bed staring at the ceiling. Sweat drizzled down his forehead and body since his AC unit broke the other night. "Ah it's so hot in here." He decides to take a walk outside. The cooling air pressed up against his green skin. He had some purple sweat pants that were kinda goofy. They had a weird design of Orange Blue and Grey. The sky was Grey and dark in the background cause of the night sky took over the light. Jawaii looks around with a smile on his face. He felt good about himself lately because he has been doing good for the world lately.

The next morning Jawaii wakes up with a headache. He really did not want to deal with anything right now, but all of a sudden he gets a message from Kami saying he should go to the police station to check out the wanted list. Jawaii decides to do what Kami wants him to do and soars off into the sky to visit the police station in West City. The travel did not take to long and on the way there Jawaii noticed tons of kids playing in school and having fun, it brought a smile to Jawaii face seeing that going on. Jawaii wipes his mouth as he gets closer to the police station. "I wonder why Kami want's me to go here today..."

When Jawaii gets there, there was about 3 cops at the front desk as if they're waiting for Jawaii to show up. They happily greet him and shake his hand some evening wanting his autograph. Jawaii smiled and introduced himself even to some of the rookies that came in today. He thought it was funny when one girl shook his hand and fainted right there on the spot. Jawaii now back to a serious note gets tapped on the shoulder by the chief of the police department.

"Jawaii we have important information on a criminal that needs to be brought down as soon as possible you here?"

"Yes sir what is his name sir?"

"His crew calls him Death, we don't actually know his real name yet, but listen Jawaii we need you to bring him back alive and he actually his calling you out."

"He is now?"

"Yes Jawaii, I think he may be stronger then you also.."

Jawaii was a bit upset by that last comment the chief said to him. It made him think he was weak, and Jawaii is way beyond weak. Jawaii has trained countless hours to get to the state he is at now. Veins popped from his head as he got frustrated. "Come on Jawaii don't let this get to you pal..your better then this." Jawaii ends up calming down and starts to focus. "Alright so were are those papers the chief gave me.." Jawaii searches his pockets and finds the information on "Death"

Name: Death
    weight: 260
    height: 6'0
    Wanted list # : 3

Jawaii looks at the number 3 and thinks this guy must be pretty good if he is number 3 on the list. Jawaii grins and starts to picture how their fight is going to be like. "From what I hear this guy is 2x's stronger then me...I hope so..I need a good fight have not had one in a while." Jawaii grins and spreads is arms and blasts off into the sky going as fast as he can to the southern Islands that was quite a distance away from where Jawaii lived. He continues to make his way to the Islands with his hopes up but his mind in place ready for a good battle today. "Lets do this.." Jawaii says with a deep voice sounding confident.

1 hour later...

Jawaii lands on a medium size Island starting to sense around if he can sense anyone. He could not find anyone till out of no where a foot come from the side of him and connects with his cheek bone sending Jawaii instantly to the ground lifting the ground into the air and slam back down on Jawaii green body. Jawaii slowly gets up able to hear a laugh and looks behind him seeing a man with red skin looking at him. The man looked to be about 6'0 tall and very toned in muscle. He was only wearing some kind of lower GI power and some wrist bands. Death had some kind of skull tattoos on his red skin that showed he was tough.

Jawaii looks at the man with a face of hate on right now, not keeping his eyes off of him cause he now knows this man is a lot more powerful then him. Jawaii moves his legs and spreads them getting in a fighting stance his face still very serious. Then the Death speaks to Jawaii.

"So you're the kid they send after me huh Jawaii right?"

"..."

"Hmm you look bigger on TV you will be a piece of cake kid!"

Death laughs knowing he is stronger then Jawaii. Death quickly charges at Jawaii with blinding speed Jawaii already loosing track of him. Death comes from behind grabbing Jawaii head from the back of his head and slams it into the hard ground letting go to watch Jawaii skid across the ground cutting up his face already. Jawaii cough up some blood wondering what just happened to his face. "He is fast.." Jawaii says quietly then gets upper cut by death in the jaw sending him backwards into a small dead bush. Jawaii grunts in pain. "Ah..he hurts.." Jawaii then gets grab by the neck this time death is in front of him. He raises Jawaii up his feet not touching the ground any more and in the back ground dust and dirt look like they're dancing cause of the wind forcing them to move.

Death holding Jawaii in the grasp of his large hand starts to choke him slowly. Jawaii starts to grunt in pain feeling the large demons hands start to crush his wind pipe. Jawaii then lifts his up and places it on deaths shoulder and shouts dragon wave sending a large Energy Wave into the demons arm forcing him to drop Jawaii. He takes this chance to charge death and knees him in the gut with all his force. Death bends over front wards from the impact of Jawaii's knee to his gut and spit up some saliva. "You won't beat me death.." Jawaii says in a deep voice quickly moving from the knee to a axe kick on the top of deaths head.

Death is to quick for Jawaii and moves backwards then grabbing Jawaii foot and tosses him up into the air firing a large energy wave after him. Jawaii turns and twist in the air, but at the right time Jawaii turns around and sees the Energy Wave coming and places his hands out in front of himself and fires a large energy wave as well battling out deaths wave. Jawaii tries to push more and more into the attack but is unsuccessful and breaks his line of fire and evade out of the way and lands back onto the ground seeing what event will unfold now. "Dang it.."

Jawaii suddenly gets attacked from behind by deaths incredible speed and his kneed into the back. The blow sends Jawaii flying into the ground getting cut up even more. Jawaii then needs to quickly evade another attack coming back death. He tries to drop a knee into Jawaii back but is unsuccessful this time and Jawaii counters with a round house kick to the face. death slowly is forced to move backwards from the impact from Jawaii kick. death soon gets up and charges at Jawaii again sending him a barrage of kicks and punches hitting him most of the times drawing out more blood from his body. "U-ugh.." Jawaii grunts trying to evade every attack by death but he was to fast.

Jawaii then sees another attack coming by death and quickly fires a ki blast at the ground that makes him shoot backwards out of the way of deaths punch to the back of his head. Jawaii then quickly recovers and sends a chasing bullet at death. death not knowing what to do with a homing attack just takes it misjudging it and getting knocked down hard. Jawaii then charges at death with full speed. Jawaii grabs death by the neck and unleashes 10 hard punches to deaths face. Death not responding to the punches. Jawaii thinks he is knocked out. Jawaii starts to pick death up and his eyes open sending a punch to the back of Jawaii instantly knocking him to his knees. Jawaii spreads his arms out grunting in pain death now behind him and holding his left hand on Jawaii's head. Death starts to power up a energy wave that could kill Jawaii and fires it of. But the Jawaii in front of Death was a after image and Jawaii was behind him in the air swooping down with a twisted memories ready to be fired.

Jawaii fires the Twisted Memories attack into Deaths chest knocking him out cause it was hard for him to breathe. It was a sneaky attack but Jawaii knew it was the only way to defeat him and keep him alive as well. Jawaii starts to think looking down on Deaths body that he would of not been able to defeat Death by himself. Now that death is knocked out Jawaii quickly places death on his right shoulder and fly's off into the sky to drop off the package and receive his prize.

( Finished the quest [N/A] Bounties , also could you please add my other attack Dragon Wave from my other post once you have the time of course thank you..)
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:31 am

Spoiler:

Jawaii was actually walking around in West city when he starts to hear thunder in the distance. "Looks like it's going to rain today.." Jawaii says to himself continuing to look up into the sky. He looks around left and right wondering if anyone else sees what he sees. "Hmm..maybe I should go check out this problem.

Jawaii sky rockets into the air searching the city if anything might seem out of place. " Hmm maybe it's not a big deal." Then Jawaii face changes looking back up into the sky the clouds looking like they were opening as little creatures drops down from the sky, they were blue and black. Jawaii eyes widen as he looks around hoping he can figure out what those things were. "Alright I can sense their power levels..theirs five of them." Jawaii says in a deep voice looking back at the sky and then dropping down in front of the weird blue and black things.

Jawaii stares the creatures down wondering what the heck they are saying. The creatures looked at Jawaii as if they wanted to destroy him. "Who are you guys.." The creatures looks at Jawaii and started to say stuff that he could not understand. "I don't understand.." Jawaii starts to get frustarted and powers up to full strength. "TELL ME NOW!!" The creatures then say "Cell Jr.."

Jawaii looked confused at first. "What is a Cell Jr?" Jawaii then thinks his power level being lowered be cause he was not focusing. "Alright well what are you guys planning on doing here? don't cause any trouble.." Jawaii smiles and turns around starting to walk away when he hears a loud bang from a ki blast hitting a tree starting a chain reaction and knocking over more trees. "What did I say!" Jawaii shouts at the Jr's. "I'm giving you your la-" a Ki blast gets fired at Jawaii with incredible speed. It bounces off of Jawaii's chest but it was a distraction while another Jr attacks from behind and striking Jawaii in the back of the head sending him to the ground. While Jawaii was falling to the ground another Jr kicks him up from the chin and into the air meeting up with another Jr that fires a Ki blast at Jawaii's back sending him crashing into the hard brown ground. "A..ah.." Jawaii says standing up.."You guys are pretty good..but I am stronger then all of you.."

Jawaii looks at the Jr as they charge him. Two of the Jr's comes at Jawaii one sending a kick to the mid section and one comes from above with a axe kick to the skull. Jawaii grins already in his fighting stance. The Jr comes toward him with his kick but Jawaii quickly grabs the Jr's foot and swing him around tossing him into the Jr that was in the Air about to Axe kick Jawaii in the face. The other three Jr's power up Energy waves and send them at Jawaii destroying the ground because of the great force in the attacks. Jawaii quickly dodges one of the waves and sticks out both his hands blocking the Energy waves with ease.

Jawaii then looks at all 5 of them and grins.."You guys can't beat me.." The Jr's start to laugh as if they still have a chance. Jawaii quickly jolts toward one of the Jr's with blinding speed and jabs the Jr in the gut making the Jr eye bulge a bit from his skull grunting in pain with a hint of laughter still. Jawaii gets angry at the fact and sends another jab into the Jr gut forcing spit to come out from it's mouth. Jawaii then places his right hand over the Jr's head and fires a energy wave killing the Jr.

The other Jr's looked at Jawaii with a scared facial expression. Two of them charge Jawaii and plan on killing him they both send a barrage of kicks and punches but Jawaii easily enough defends himself blocking every attack of evading it. Jawaii then reacts to one of the Jr's roundhouse kicks swinging the Jr around and smashing him into the other Jr watching both crash into the ground. He then walks over to the Jr's that are laying on the ground and picks them up and then drops them back to the ground making dust fly into the air. The impact of Jawaii smashing them together and then slamming them into the ground knocked them out or killed them Jawaii could not really tell.

Jawaii then shifts his body around watching the last three Jr's starting to shake. The battle field was epic. Dust was flying everywhere and wind was hitting the skin of the fighter hard making it hard to keep balance. Jawaii grinned watching one of the Jr's coming at him. Jawaii continues to grin as one of the Jr's strikes at Jawaii face easily being blocked. Jawaii then takes this chance and slams the Jr that tried to hit him. The Jr just laid there in the ground. "Hmph.."

Jawaii then shifts back into another position as the other Jr's charge him with decent speed. Jawaii shifts left dodging one of their attacks then flips to the right dodging the other. Suddenly one of the Jr's attempts a strike from behind but Jawaii After Images and ends up behind the Jr. "Die.." Jawaii says in a deep voice as if something evil came out of him. Jawaii then fires off a Chasing Bullet into the back of the Jr destroying him instantly.

Jawaii then stares down the last Jr seeing him shake as if death himself was standing right there in front of him. Jawaii grins and turns his neck to one side. Jawaii starts to feel a killing urge go through his body. Jawaii hands to his side and powers up to max the ground around him shaking and rocks floating into the air as Jawaii bend over shouting and yelling to try and go beyond his limits, then everything went quite. Slowly Jawaii looks at the Jr and the Jr returning the glace. As if the fight was in slow motion Jawaii turns his head away from the Jr and aims his right hand at him. Seconds later Jawaii fires off a large energy blast destroying the Jr instantly as well. Still in slow motion Jawaii turns his body completely around and walks away from the battle zone. He was feeling something far away two strong Power levels fading..

"Arashi...Armada.." Jawaii whispers to himself..

(( Finished the quest called [N/A] calm down JR. Please grade this when you have the free time..Thank you!! )) igotlaid
    Krillin
    Krillin

# of Posts : 116

Scouter Reading
    Name: Krillin
    Powerlevel: 43,000

Post by Krillin Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:41 pm

70k PL (lil boost) And 25k Zenni added technique already so >_>

Last edited by Krillin on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Post by .LEGEND Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Do you read the quest or just look at the length?
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Spoiler:

Jawaii starts to past back and forth on top of Kami's tower waiting for him to show himself to Jawaii. He ends up coming out and bows in the presence of Jawaii. Jawaii bows back and grins.

"Jawaii it's time you go and get stronger but quicker as well..I sense a strong evil raising in the ranks."

"Who is it Kami?" Jawaii ask bluntly

"I cannot tell you Jawaii..for I do not know who that would be."

Jawaii crosses his arms wondering what Kami is thinking about. He looked different for some reason like he was hiding something. Jawaii just shakes it off and looks around seeing Mr. Popo coming up behind Kami with a pillow.

"Here you are master Jawaii your bed is set...get some rest before your journey in the morning to Korin's "

Jawaii grins and bows to Mr Popo. Jawaii follows him and is lend to his bedroom for the night. He lays on his bed wondering what was going on, he could not sense any evil. So he thought Kami was just on drugs or freaking out for no reason. Jawaii starts to think "well he is old..maybe he is finally loosing it." Jawaii's grins and then laughs at the fact rolling over onto his left side watching the door as if someone was there but there really was no one there.

The next morning...

Jawaii wakes up and looks around his room wondering where everyone is. He stands up from his bed and stretches his body out yawning at the same time. He then looks down at his right arm and flexes it feeling powerful. Veins popped from his arm as he grins and lowers his arm starting to walk out of the room to meet with Mr Popo and Kami.

When he arrives outside of the Bedroom Kami and Mr Popo greet him by bowing.

"Jawaii...you're the strongest Namekian on this planet..do you wish to be even stronger..?"

"Yes Kami I wish to be stronger..since you're telling me there is some kind of evil out there that needs to be stopped."

"Yes Jawaii I don't know who it is but you will be the only one who can defeat her.."

"It's a women!!??"

"Yes Jawaii that's what I can sense right now..but no matter you will be stronger then her after your training with Korin. You will reach the Super Namek level.."

"Super Namek?"

"It's A improved version of a namekian, said to be the power of two strong namekians combined. In this version, nameks have the ability to quadruple their strengths. A strong essence of aura will expose from the body."

"Hmm..sounds interesting, I should try this ability..and I will be the strongest in the world Kami?"

"The universe..."

Jawaii grins at the fact of being the strongest in the universe. He looks around the Tower and wonders when he must be going.

"Jawaii it's time for you to go down to Korin's tower to train he has a special task for you..now hurry go! before the threat becomes to strong."

Jawaii quickly runs to the edge of Kami's tower and leaps into the air doing a front flip in the air then drops down into the clouds heading for Korin's place. "I wonder what Korin wants me to do..." Jawaii wonders as he gets closer to the cats place.

Jawaii slowly slows down by flying locating Korin's tower and floats right on in getting a warm welcome from the cat trying to strike him with his staff. Jawaii grinned when he easily blocked it.

"Wow..you've grown a lot Jawaii.."

"Yes I know Korin..Kami said I should train with you more.."

"Ah yes..the Ultra Divine Water.." Korin grins.."

"Ok what is this water?"

" The Ultra Divine Water is a magic water that will increase the drinker's strength substantially — if he can survive its poisonous and painful effects. "

"W-what..I could die Korin!!"

"Why yes Jawaii this is a test to see if you can take this power and control it..I know you can do it.."

"Ok Korin what else do you know of this Water?"

" Well I know when Goku did it he also learned the technique of sensing other peoples Power levels.."

"Really? wow Korin..so...when do I sta-"

In a flash of light Jawaii was transported by Korin to a icy maze to the north where the Ultra Divine Water was kept. Jawaii looked around confused, he was by himself and he really did not know where to go. He hears the voice of Korin come into his head.

Jawaii..The Ultra Divine Water is somewhere through this maze I can't tell you where though..You must find it yourself...once you find the Ultra Divine Water drink it quickly..oh and watch out for Darkness..

Jawaii then could hear Korin snicker but it fades a few moments later like a echo. "Who is Darkness?"Jawaii says in his thoughts. Jawaii was wearing his normal clothes a Namekian Black GI with a red cape and red scarf. It was a good thing he brought his scarf it kept him warm for a while. Snow fell constantly pressing up against Jawaii's skin making him have to shiver a few times..."Ah..why would the Water be here..maybe it helps it keep it cold.." Jawaii says making himself laughs. He continues to travel through the maze. He looks behind himself and sees his foot prints. Jawaii stays still looking at them his body feeling weird.."I'm not alone.."

Jawaii looks left then right wondering what could his body be feeling right now? "This is really weird...I've never felt this before..." Jawaii then looks up and notices something moving in the sky but it was not clouds it was some kind of being. Jawaii quickly spreads his legs out and his hands to his right side of his body powering up a energy wave. "Show yourself!" Jawaii shouts. He then fires the energy wave at the dark figure and it just goes right through it. The figure then floats to the ground and starts to form into a human body but his skin was purple and black like darkness.

"Who are you?"

"Hello.."

Jawaii started to get frustrated knowing that the creature was not speaking to him. Then the figure says "Darkness" Jawaii quickly steps back and gets ready to fight.."Korin told me to watch out for you! what do you want? where is the Ultra Divine Water!?" Jawaii was asking a lot of questions like where was he? and who is Darkness? Jawaii continues to look at Darkness watching his every moments wondering what he is doing. Darkness then lifts up his right hand pointing to some kind of dark cave. "Whats in there?" Jawaii says to himself and starts to walk over there the snow picking up.

Jawaii getting close to the Cave can hear some grunts in pain. The grunts made Jawaii start running getting a closer look with what was in there. Then he finds his friends Aramda and Arashi.

"Arashi! Armada!"

"Jawaii...u-ugh..be..hind..you.."

Jawaii looks behind him to see some girl blocking the entrance. "Revan?" Jawaii says in confused voice. Revan takes a few steps forward and starts to form some energy balls in his palms both of her hands glowing purple and pink. Jawaii then quickly looks back at Arashi and Aramda not seeing Armada moving and speaks to Arashi.

"Arashi what happened!?!?"

"S-she.."

Arashi points at Revan slowly and creepy like then is shot by one of Revan's Energy balls blasting his head off. Jawaii watches in terror as Arashi head gets blow off with ease. "Arashi!" Jawaii then looks at Armada he was dead as well. "Revan..." Jawaii says softly but you could tell he was mad. The blood fro, Arashi body flows through where his head use to be onto the cold snow. When Jawaii looked over at Armada one more time noticing a hole in his chest right where his heart is. A sudden burst of anger rushes through Jawaii mind and body as he stands still looking down at his friends dead body's hearing Revan giggling in the back ground and sensing darkness presence.."Revan.." Jawaii turns back to her his face full of anger and hate. Power rushing through his body wanting to burst out. Jawaii spreads his legs and clutches his hands into a fist. Veins pops from his skin and Revan still talking giggling as if his power level was nothing to her.

"Arrrrrrgh!"

Jawaii yells feeling the hate travel through his mind not able to control himself as he lens forward and jolts at Revan. He raises his right hand and sends a barrage of punches at Revan. Revan laughing the entire time evading all of his attacks, at the right moment when one of Jawaii attacks was slower then the other Revan take the chance and knee's Jawaii in the gut stopping him instantly. "A-arrgh.." Jawaii grunts in pain then falls to the snowy ground. Revan continues to laugh and looks at his body laying on the ground defenseless at the time being.

"Aww..Jaw Jaw..whats the matter?" Revan says in a sexy but evil tone.

"Did someone finally beat you?"

"Oh..and your friends are dead too?"

"I wonder who killed them!"

"Shut up!!!"

Jawaii shouts firing a Dragon Wave toward Revan face. Before the attack was sent at Revan she crossed her arms into a "X" form and reduced the damage from Jawaii Dragon Wave by a lot only leaving a few marks on her.

"Now..Jaw Jaw..that was not very nice.."

She charges at Jawaii and kicking him in the rib cage making him lift from the ground spinning in the air to fall face first into the snow. "A-agh.." Jawaii grunts slowly getting back up. His legs shacked and his body did full of terror fearing death might be right before his eyes.

"Revan...how could you destroy your friends??"

She did not Answer instead she smirked at Jawaii then fired a Ki blast at him knocking him off his feet again butt smashing into the cold snowy ground. Jawaii then gets back up again and stares her down. thoughts raced through his mind thinking this could not be real how is this happening right now, Revan would never betray Demon Hunters. Jawaii face showed anger once again as his hands started to form Ki energy in them. Darkness was in the air just above the two looking down on them. His face was serious it was as if he had no emotion. Jawaii then turns his attention back to Revan and shifts back into a fighting stance ready for battle.

Revan charges Jawaii with great speed sending a knee to Jawaii gut again, but he grabs her knee and flips her over his head. When Revan feet touched the snow Jawaii was already on the attack swinging his body around to send a round house kick to her face. Revan Swiftly raises her left hand to block the foot then grabs it seconds later. She continues her counter attack by pulling on Jawaii foot lifting him up off the ground and slams him face first into the snow. She then charges up a attack. Her hands cocking back, generating two different blasts, then bring them together. "Photon Flash!" She yelled as she fired the blast toward Jawaii body still on the ground.

Revan laughing with a sexy but evil tone to till echos through the area. She just fired her Photon Flash at Jawaii, but the image of him vanishes, it was an After Image. Jawaii turns up behind Revan in the air his left foot smashing into the neck of Revan sending her head crashing into the snow. Cause of the snow being so soft and not rough what so ever the damage was not that great. Revan quickly gets back up and goes back onto the offensives sending a barrage of kicks and punches at Jawaii a few hits landing on his face and chest. Jawaii then gets struck in the wind pipe making it hard for him to breathe. Revan take this chance to get the advantage. She send a knee to Jawaii face knocking him back while also busting up his nose and lips. Blood drizzled out from mouth and nose purple blood.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jaw Jaw..did that hurt? heh"

Jawaii was hit into the air by Revan. At this moment Revan grabs the back of his GI and pulls him down to her knee plated on the ground upright for a back breaker kind of move. The rush when Jawaii feels is outrageous and hard to take in. Jawaii shouts in pain as Revan fools with him raising him back up then smashing him back down on her knee forcing Jawaii to shout even more. Revan Laughs even more as she gets bored with Jawaii body and tosses him into the air watching him crash into the snow. The snow covering his entire body. He then starts to raise slowly.

"Revan..I will admit..you're strong..but you will never beat me.."

"Oh..Jaw Jaw...why is that?"

" You kill your friends..your willing to kill your leader..soon evil will consume your entire life..but there is one thing you don't have...The drive..and the power to defeat me!!!!"

Jawaii shouts into the dark night sky powering up to his max forcing every last bit he can into everything he has. Revan charges at him with full force trying to stop him. Jawaii shout making a force so powerful it knocks Revan away form him and sends her crashing to the ground lifting snow and dirt into the air creating a small crater. The ground under Jawaii feet starts to cave in his power sky rocketing. veins showing from his green skin his mouth wide up every second yelling with incredible force and power. The ground from under him shakes and rocks and pieces of the ground start to crack and float into the air then soaring into the air with incredible speed. Jawaii was bent over yelling for power reaching his limits. He just in a quick second shoots himself to stand straight and everything around him stops. The rocks in the air fall to the ground the ground below him was now a large crater as tossed all the snow off into the distance showing brown dirt under it. He gave a death stare at Revan. It was time for Jawaii to get serious.

Jawaii continues to look at Revan as she charges him again with that dirty grin on her face she sends a punch at Jawaii face, he quickly grabs her entire arm and tries to flip her over. She counter's and instead flips him sending Jawaii into the sky were she blast off from the ground and follows him, they send a barrage of punches and kicks at each other. The battle seems to go in slow motion when both Revan and Jawaii send a punch at each others face. They both connect and they both flip from the impact. they both have their eyes close dropping to the ground with intense speeds. But when they reach the ground their eyes open and they touch the ground but blast back up meeting with each other back in the air. "This is it Revan.." Jawaii sends a jab to her gut the impact so hard you could see her back bulge out. Revan returns the favor by sending a Jab to Jawaii gut making a bulge of her hand come out from his back. The battle goes in slow motion again as Jawaii does a round house kick hitting Revan in the face shifting her right. Jawaii vanishes with speed and ends up behind Revan kneeing her into the back. While Jawaii knee was into her back Jawaii grabs her hair and pulls back. He starts to swing her around in a circle then tosses her to the ground followed with a Chasing Bullet.

The Blast hits Revan and forms a large crater her body just laying in the ground. Jawaii grins looking back at Darkness still watching this time his arms crossed. Revan gets back up while Jawaii was distracted and strike him in the gut forcing him to spit of blood. Her foot still in his gut Jawaii grabs her foot and shift it away from his gut pulling her in. With Jawaii's left hand he grabs her face and starts soaring toward the ground with incredible speed. Revan screams at him to let go but Jawaii does not listen. Getting closer to the ground now rocks were already floating into the air. Jawaii then finally slams himself and Revan into the ground making the largest crater yet out of all the others. Rocks shot up into the air from the impact and also cracked the land as well. the field was taking a brutal beating.

The battle field started to get covered again in snow and the body's of Revan and Jawaii still do not get up from the crater. suddenly Revan floats out, her body covered in blood and her skin ripped showing her android parts. Jawaii moments later raises from the crater as well cuts all over his body blood dripping from his arms and legs. His GI was torn to shreds basically as so was Revan's clothing. Darkness then floats to the ground and looks at Revan. he lifts his hand and swings it to the left. Revan body vanishes as so does Armada and Arashi, it was just a image. Jawaii's eyes widen as he looks at Darkness.

Darkness reaches from behind his back and then pulls out a bottle. It looked very mystic like. the bottle was a bright blue glowing. around is had a gold rim. Jawaii looked at it in aw. Darkness then places it into Jawaii's hands and shows him the motion to drink it. Jawaii nods but second guess the bottle thinking about what Korin said, it could kill him. Jawaii then takes a deep gulp and pops open the bottle. He then closes his eyes taking gulping down the water.

"Oh wow..that taste like meds..ugh.."

Jawaii then laughs and looks at Darkness.

"I don't feel any different..this is a waste of time.." Jawaii says starting to walk away.

Jawaii starts to walk away when he takes his first step something changes his mind starts to feel pain and his body in shock. "w-what.." Jawaii says panicking his eyes turning red. He now can move his body as he feels pain rush through his body. Jawaii all of a sudden starts powering up for now reason having no control. Veins pop from his skull,arms,and legs. He starts to grab his GI screaming in pain from the water going through his body. "Arrrgh!!" Jawaii shouts feeling his body going numb and the pain taking a toll on him. His eyes fading and when they show they're red.

"Korin!!..A-Arrrgh!!"

Jawaii thoughts race through his mind was this his final moment will he not survive this, but it is only water how can water kill him. The water searches through his body looking for evil it seems cleaning out his system causing pain every moment it makes. Jawaii now smashes to the ground beating it trying to do anything to make the pain go away. Nothing was working. When he finally finds his way to stand again he shouts trying to reach new limits with his power level. The ground shakes and Darkness who was standing there before vanishes. Jawaii was alone and the area became black. The snow did not even seem to be there. Jawaii could only feel the pain from the Ultra Divine Water. Jawaii writhed in agony for some time and his life flashed before his eyes. Thinking about his past and his life he has lived. Remembering all of his friends Revan, Arashi, Armada he could not leave them he needed to stay and be their leader. he forced himself to power up even more making things easier. After he had endured the pain, his increase in power was great enough that Korin was able to detect it from his tower. Korin was shocked with how much power Jawaii had received.

Jawaii stands in one place, He looks around. His eyes back to normal and his body looking stronger. He looked Scary from far away. his body for some reason looked calm and collected. He was focused. Jawaii shifts his head to one side cracking it, then to the other cracking it. He waited, but no one knows why he did not move...

( Jawaii Lives ))

(( I've just finshed the quest [Earth] Ultra Divine Water So grade when you get the chance Thank you..oh and I looked up stuff on Dragon Ball Wiki..and it says Goku learns the ability to Sense Power levels from the Ultra Divine Water as well...So if i get that also..that would be cool..thank again ))
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Spoiler:

Jawaii opens his eyes slowly looking into the night sky. Something was troubling him deeply. He did not know what is was but it was around his heart area. He wiped his eyes as if something were in them. He continued to look into the night sky, it was beautiful outside tonight. People in west city were having a gathering and Jawaii was invited to it as well, But he decided he would show up late. He looks down at his arms left and right seeing how tone they're and how strong he looked. His Scarf started to come off of his neck slowly, he grabs it and looks at the shad of red on it. It made him think of his father. He wondered what was going on in Namek right now. He has not seen his family in about 10 years. The thought of his family came back to his mind again. Jawaii's formed his hands into a cup and placed his skull in his green hands looking down at the ground. "What happened..so long ago.." Jawaii continues to look at the ground wondering what happened.

A few minutes pass Jawaii still sitting on the door step to his house. He would look up into the sky one more time and watch the stars sparkle. A smile goes across Jawaii face as he stands from the door step and stretches his body with a yawn. "Time to go to that party.." Jawaii says as he starts to walk. He reaches his house gate and closes it behind him it locking itself. The moon shined bright and Jawaii was enjoying the cool air. He could smell food in the distance. The party was at the mayor's house everyone was going to be there. Jawaii had his hands in his pockets as he looked forward still smelling the great food that awaited him.

Jawaii took a left turn on the street "Taco" He thought it was interesting as well. Remembering the street name Jawaii grins and is closer now to the Mayor's house. "Ah a lot of people are here...seems like the entire city..." Jawaii grins and walks up close to the crowd of people. Some girl sees him and she screams in joy and starts yelling saying.

"It's Jawaii!! he is here!!!"

Jawaii grinned and looked around at all the people Cheering his name and jumping just trying to look at him. Jawaii lowered his head and closed his eyes. The voices cheering for him was beautiful, but he felt like he did not deserve to hear them. The thought of his father came back into his mind then Raiju his old name, how he was like. Flashes of Namek being destroyed came to his mind. People were still cheering for Jawaii and touching him. Many were taking pictures and Jawaii just stood there not really even noticing them. His eyes still closed.

Jawaii was now on Namek. The place looked normal to him. He decides to look around the planet Namek not really knowing what there is around here. The last time He was on Namek was when he was evil and that was so long ago. "W-what...how did I get here..." Jawaii says to himself as he wonders what the heck is going on right now. Suddenly a large bang is seen in the distance, Jawaii's eyes widen. He started to realize what was going on. He was in the past again. Jawaii quickly notices his father rush past him and then shoot out into the air following the large explosion. "What have I done.." Jawaii goes to Follow his father and even shouts for him but his father keeps on flying not even noticing him. So Jawaii just continues to follow his father to see where he might be going. When his father stop Jawaii's eyes widen seeing the battle between Raiju and Kessen. The battle was huge and Jawaii has never seen so much power before. He then looks at his father powering some kind of attack up in his left hand.."The Dragon Wave.." Jawaii whispers. It seemed that Jawaii was only a ghost and that his father or no one in fact could see him. Jawaii lowers his head still hearing the battle sounds from his evil self and his brother Kessen. "What was I thinking back then...what even changed me?"

Jawaii then opens his eyes seeing himself at the party again. He locates the Mayor and sees him waving at Jawaii. Jawaii waves back and then goes over to meet him.

"Mayor...nice to see you're alright..."

"yes thanks to you Jawaii.."

"Oh it's no problem sir..."

"Well you've done a fine job Jawaii, if it was not for you I would not be alive and a whole bunch of these people would not be alive either."

"I guess you're right Mayor...So How is everything with you the City is almost done being repaired!"

"Ah yes Jawaii! it is very exciting the citizens are happy as well...and not much has been going on it's been very peaceful lately, and I hope it stays that way for awhile, but if it does not we always have you to cover our backs"

Jawaii nods and then smiles getting up from the table him and the Mayor were just speaking at. He decides to go by the pool with a water in his hand. He looks around seeing everyone having so much fun. Jawaii got a happy feeling for once and he was not thinking about Namek or his father. But he did start getting a Headache. "Ah.." Jawaii starts to rub his head and tries to shrug off the pain. He was sitting at a long wooden bench where he started to drink his water. Moments later Jawaii located Dash running on up.

"Dash!?"

"Oh hey Jawaii!!"

"How have you been man?"

"I've been good I got a Job in delivering messages cause of my speed it does not take me very long!"

"That's great man.."

Jawaii smiles and watches Dash, dash away from sight. "Wow he has become quite fast over the period of time. Jawaii then stands from the picnic table and starts to head on his way out of the party kinda being bored of it all. A bunch of people see him leaving and try to get his autograph. Jawaii happily signs them for the people and then shoots up into the air with great speed waving at everyone down at West City. Some people made a comment wondering where he was going. A lot of people did not know where he was going.

Jawaii soars through the air looking left and right feeling the wind press on his green skin. "Feels nice out tonight" Jawaii starts to zig-zag in some weird formation while in the air. He was trying to have fun. Jawaii then tries to do some flips in the air feeling the wind go in between his fingers. "Hmm..I wonder how Kami is doing.." Jawaii says softly to himself. In a blink of an eye Jawaii bursts off into the sky heading to Kami tower which was not that far away. a few moments of fly pass and Jawaii finally reaches Kami tower looking at the amazing white structure.

Jawaii soars up to the top waving at Korin on his way by. then heading up to Kami. He pushes himself to fly faster to maybe show off a bit as he lands gently onto the tower right in front of Kami.

"Ah..Hello Jawaii.."

"Hello Kami..I came to visit..."

"Well I'm glad you did Jawaii because I have a task for you."

"oh what is it Kami?"

"I need you to go Super Namek.."

"Oh..why?"

"Don't ask questions Jawaii! just do it."

"OK.."

Jawaii takes a few steps back and looks at Kami holding onto his staff. Jawaii closes his eyes as he raises his head up into the sky. his arms to his side and standing up straight. His green body already toned veins start to show up a little. Jawaii slowly lowers his head his teeth now showing as if he was in pain. The tower starts to shake as Jawaii's eyes fade a little and come back. His Aura turns into a bright blue. The ground continues to shake as veins pop from Jawaii skin. Wind starts to pick up around him starting to scare Kami how powerful Jawaii was becoming. The ground shakes more violently as he shouts like he was in pain. Jawaii forms a crater under him from the power being so high and hard to control. "This is my real form!" Jawaii shouts as he finishes his last burst of energy. Moments later Jawaii stood tall and even took of his weighted clothing making him look more mystic then before. His body was toned even more and he looked stronger as well. Yellow electricity danced around his body as he looked right at Kami.

"I'm very impressed Jawaii..you've grown a lot and train so much as well..Your power has increased so much..Thank you for showing me what a Super Namek looks like."

Jawaii grins and bows to Kami as he lowers his Powerlevel going back to normal form. the transformation took a bit out of him, but since he was not in the form for a very long time it did not take as much as it could of. Jawaii crossed his arms again waiting for what Kami had to say to him.

"Jawaii I need you to do something for me. I need you to save a Old man. His house is on fire right now and I need you to hurry and save him..He will show you something no one else on this planet can do. NOW! HURRY!"

Jawaii without hesitating quickly heads for the edge of the tower. He then flips off the edge and soars into the sky sensing the old mans Powerlevel. "he is not that strong so how would he have a crazy ability?" Jawaii thought to himself as he speeds up his flying to try and get to the old man quicker. He has to fly through a couple of mountains to get to the old mans house. The mountains ended up cutting Jawaii some. The purple blood already dried onto his green skin. Jawaii locates the burning house and lands quickly.

By Jawaii reaction he kicks down the door to the house and start shouting for the old man. Nothing is said was Jawaii to late already? Jawaii shook the thought out of his mind. He needed to find this Old Man Kami told him to and Jawaii never disappoints Kami. Jawaii quickly starts to search around the house looking for the old man. He went through the kitchen only to be burned a few times by the wild fires smashing through wood and windows. "Arrrgh" Jawaii quickly powers up to 200k. The wind from the power up blows some of the fire out but not enough to be fully safe. Jawaii then goes through the living room locating a man on the ground coughing. "That's him!" Jawaii shouts racing toward him as fast as he can which did not take very long.

Jawaii quickly ducks and covers the man body when he heard a explosion from the inside of the house. A few seconds go by and Jawaii starts to think it is safe to move on. He looks down at the old man's body seeing that he is not responding to Jawaii poking him. Jawaii had no other choice but to pick up the old man and lift him over his shoulder."Don't worry I will get you out of here sir!" Jawaii shouts soon turning into grunting since he is surrounded by fire. With Jawaii free hand he powers up a "Dragon Wave" that he then thrusts in front of himself to make a new way out. Jawaii takes the chance and blasts off into the new made exit. "phew."

Jawaii fly's a few yards away from the house and gently places the man down in front of himself and looks down at him. he manages to also look back at the burning house hearing a few small explosions from the event. " Wow that was a close one..." Jawaii then turns his attention back to the man and looks at him hoping he is alright. "Man..I hope I made it in time.." Jawaii falls to his knees and raises the old man's head up. he then forces a senzu bean in the old man's mouth and makes him chew it. Jawaii then waits a few minutes to see what will happen next.

A few minutes go by and the old man is finally responding to the senzu bean. Jawaii grins and helps the old man up.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-y-yes thank you.."

"How did your house get caught on fire sir?"

"I really don't know one minute I was sitting on my couch the next BOOM! the house starts blowing up. The smoke made it hard for me not to breathe."

"I see..So i spoke with a man named Kami and he told me you have this ability that know else on this planet has.."

"Ah yes...Kami..Well let me ask you this..have you ever had a dark past? maybe a darker Future then now?"

Jawaii stayed quite not really wanting to answer

"That's ok let me read your mind.."

Jawaii took a step back not so sure about all of this. The old man raises his hands as he then places them onto Jawaii sides of his head then closing his eyes a few seconds later. Jawaii seemed to close his eyes as well letting the Old man do as he wishes now. The old man starts to see all of Jawaii fears and worries. The past he had was horrible, and in some way frighted the old man.

"You need to face your fears..fight your evil side..Jawaii it's time to really face Raiju..and take control.."

Jawaii did not like this idea he was afraid of Raiju his old self and now he has to face it in real life how is that possible if that is Jawaii. Maybe he meant by in the mind they will have to fight. Who ever wins will take control. Jawaii then looks at the old man and nods. Sweat was going down Jawaii face fear starting to kick in more as the old man makes his way to Jawaii. The old man starts to wave his hands around in some kind of mystic form and then thrust them at Jawaii.

Jawaii's eyes widen and his pupils now turn instantly blue. He looked as if he was trapped inside his mind. Jawaii motionless body soon starts to float in the air as if he was meditating. His eyes still open and he still had the shocked face look. The old man now sits and holds his hands up to keep Jawaii stuck in his own body he needed to fight Raiju to fully take control.

Inside Jawaii's mind

Jawaii was standing still his arms at his side with his black GI still on. The area was pitch black and there was nothing in sight. Jawaii starts to shout wondering if anyone can hear him. "What did that old man do to me?" Jawaii says to himself, he suddenly hears a foot step. "Who is there?!" Jawaii turns quickly in all directions wondering where the sounds came from. "Hmm...maybe it's just my ima-"

Jawaii gets struck on the back of his head. His body flying through the air and crashes into the ground. "u-ugh.."

"Why hello Jawaii..we meet again" A cold voice speaks in the darkness of Jawaii's mind...

"Raiju!?"

"yes it is me...I'm glad that old man sent you here now I can take complete control over you!"

"No Raiju you will never take complete control over me!!"

"What makes you think that Jawaii you're weak compared to me!"

Raiju starts powering up already at the same Powerlevel as Jawaii. He comes at Jawaii with incredible speed and picks him up by his neck already in a swinging motion he slams Jawaii into the ground. When Jawaii is slammed into the ground the entire room lights up and Jawaii finds himself on a planet that seems to be Namek and looks like it about to blow up. Lava bursts from the ground almost hitting Jawaii on the way down. Jawaii quickly recovers and stands back up to be welcome backed with a elbow to the jaw. Raiju intense speed does not stop there he vanishes to the other side of Jawaii and then punches him in the face. Raiju continues to vanish and appear again over and over again punching Jawaii rapidly.

Jawaii gets tired of the beating and shouts in pain. it was like a Kiai attack that launches Raiju away from Jawaii. Jawaii takes this chance and charges at Raiju sending a knee to his face but Raiju blocks it with his right hand. The impact from the knee was so powerful whatever energy behind it smashed into the ground behind Raiju and made a large crater.

Raiju grins looking right into Jawaii eyes Jawaii returning the glance. Raiju then counters Jawaii elbow with flipping Jawaii and then grabbing his forearm tossing him in front of himself then launching a Chasing Bullet after Jawaii. Jawaii body gets torn and cut by the Chasing bullet. His body helplessly falling to the ground pieces of his GI falling off as well. Jawaii body crashes into the ground blood coming from his legs and arms also his mouth and nose. Jawaii body already taking a toll from just one of Raiju attacks how was he planning on fighting him any longer?

Raiju charges at Jawaii again knowing he has not defeated him yet. He stops when he is just above him. He then starts to float into the air and rapidly starts firing Ki blast at Jawaii body that was in a small crater. The crater gets bigger and bigger every time Raiju fires a KI blast. Jawaii held his hands up able to hold off the Ki blast because they were not that strong. He then quickly using his speed does an After Image and finds his way behind Raiju elbowing him to the back of the head. He then grabs both of Raiju arms and pulls him back into Jawaii raising knee. The blow makes Raiju back crack and forces him to grunt.

Jawaii still holding Raiju arms pushes him off of himself but forces him back into his right knee again. Raiju some how counters by the next time Jawaii tries to knee him again he Vanishes and turns up from the side of Jawaii doing a Round house kick to his face. Blood spills from Jawaii's lips as he looks at the Namek ground. "father.." Jawaii mumbles. Jawaii then quickly turns is attention to Raiju and charges him in the air again. Both fighters are in the air now and sending barrages at each other. They both kick each other in the face making them spin and crash to the ground, but once they hit the ground they shoot right back up and start trading blows again.

The two warriors then collide at the same right with a punch that makes a loud sonic noise and sends them flying backwards. They both recover and charge each other again. Jawaii takes the first move, when Raiju was charging at Jawaii he quickly grabs both of Raiju arms and does a front flip over him bending his arms back. Jawaii's feet then lands on the back of Raiju back and he grips onto both of Raiju foreheads sinking his nails deep into his skin trying to rip his arms off. Raiju starts to shout in pain. Raiju could start to hear his own arms flesh being ripped off by Jawaii. "Raiju I will defeat you!!!" Jawaii yells as veins pop from his skin and he powers up to his max base Powerlevel. Raiju arms come flying off as purple blood goes flying everywhere onto the Namek ground.

Raiju continues to yell his arms now gone. His eyes turns red as he focuses on Jawaii. He watches as Jawaii comes soaring down him. He did not have Raiju arms in his hands no more but he was charging to use a energy attack. Raiju starts to open his mouth as a dark red energy starts to form in his mouth. Jawaii not knowing what was coming gets closer. Raiju waits and when Jawaii is close enough he fires the large Mouth Blast. It completely takes Jawaii by surprise and hits him in the stomach. The blast presses on his stomach more and more. His eyes filled with pain. Jawaii grunts and shouts as the blast starts to tear through skin and flesh. Soon afterwards the blast rips through his stomach leaving a decent hole in Jawaii. Jawaii body starts falling to the ground and into the Namek water that was not covered in lava yet.

Raiju grins and starts laughing thinking he won the battle now. He drops to the ground and starts to grunt in pain and then shout as both of his arms regrow.

"Haha! Jawaii you're to weak to beat me. now I will take control of your body and show evil to the planet earth now as well!"

Raiju continues to laugh. Then he hears something behind him. He rubs his bald green head and looks at the water, bubble coming up from it.."It' can't be.."

Under the water Jawaii was powering up his body was already regenerated from the mouth blast. Jawaii was going beyond his limits he was not afraid of Raiju anymore he wanted to settle things once and for all. Jawaii blasts out from the water and land son the blowing up nameks land. his eyes focused right on Raiju. Jawaii had his arms to his side as he starts to power up again the ground starting to shake. Jawaii shouts as his eyes start to fade. wind starts to pick up around Jawaii as rocks and water around him starts to float up into the air. the ground below him starts to get lower form his Power growing so strong a large crater formed under him. A few moments later he shouts one last time to get the last burst of energy out. Everything goes into slow motion rocks fall back to the ground and the wind stops. Water that was in the air is now back to the ground. Jawaii was locked on Raiju noticing his eyes have widened. Jawaii had both his arms at his side and looked like they were relaxed.

Yellow electricity surrounded Jawaii body. When he took a step forward the planet felt like it would blow up right then and there. Raiju tries to say something but Jawaii does not let him with his improved speed he strikes early and hits Raiju in the gut and in a split second he elbows him in the back of the head. "Who is weak now.." Jawaii smirks taunting Raiju. Raiju tries a fast one and attempting to kicks Jawaii legs out from under him but Jawaii was to quick and lifts his right leg up just to smash it into the ankle of Raiju. Jawaii then watches him shout in pain from the attack. "Aww..don't cry Raiju.." he says as he picks Raiju up from the neck and starts to squeeze. Raiju can't talk because of Jawaii squeezing on his throat and Jawaii did not feel sorry what so ever.

"You see Raiju..I'm stronger then you.."

"What!!?!"

"I'm a Super Namek!!"

Jawaii shouts as he tosses Raiju at from his grasp and into the air following him with a chasing bullet a larger one then the original. Raiju shouts as he attempts to hold back the attack but can't it hitting him with full force. Raiju body goes flying into a rock his body engraved into it. Jawaii then grins and waits knowing Raiju is not down yet. moments later Raiju starts to shout and charges at Jawaii with full force. Raiju wanted more blood to be spilled. He came at Jawaii with a left upper cut but Jawaii just meet the Fist with his palm. He then quickly uses his other hand to strike his elbow making his arm useless. Raiju doe snot give up though and at close range he fires a mouth blast toward Jawaii face. Jawaii quicker this time places his palm in front of Raiju face and watches it exploded right in Raiju face.

"ouch that must of hurt..."

Jawaii grins watching Raiju struggling to get back up.

"Raiju I will never forgive you for killing all of those Namkians back in the day!"

"Well planet Namek does not need to fear you or me anymore cause I will destroy you forever!"

Jawaii starts to power up his Twisted Memories attack his fingers on his forehead with his right hand outwards aiming at Raiju. Raiju slowly stands and looks at Jawaii. He grins and then bursts off toward Jawaii. Jawaii did not expect that coming and his powering up gets interrupted by Raiju grabbing his arm and is slammed into the ground. Raiju follows up that attack with a blow to Jawaii face and then another. Jawaii starts to get in rage and with his right hand he fires a ki blast at Raiju face knocking him off of Jawaii's body. He then raises and looks at Raiju body on the ground. Jawaii then cocks back his right foot and sends a kick to Raiju rib cage. Raiju counters though reacting to the kick and blocks it with both of his hands. He manages to twist Jawaii ankle forcing him to fall to the ground. Jawaii grunts in pain his back on the ground now watching what Raiju was trying to do. Raiju tries to charge up a kick attack but is interrupted by Jawaii receiving a kick to the face that knocks him into the air.

Raiju then recovers veins popping from his skull as well staring down Jawaii. both of the warriors charge each other at the same time sending barrages at each other. They get separated when both of them punch each other in the face sending them crashing to the ground. Jawaii lands on his feet causing a crater to form under him, but Raiju lands on his stomach being hurt. Raiju then tries a foolish move and goes into muti form.

"Raiju that is a big mistake.."

"ha I will destroy you Jawaii! you can't beat 4 of me!"

Jawaii gets into a fighting stance again as he waits for the multiple Raiju's to come at him. Jawaii grins seeing one come behind him. he easily grabs the Raiju's arm and tosses him into another one. While the real Raiju and another clone start to send barrages of punches and kicks at Jawaii. Jawaii quickly blocks their attack and counters by driving his knee into the clones gut knocking him to the ground then turning his attention to the real Raiju and doing a round house kick to his face sending him to the ground quickly.

The first two Raiju's knocked down get back up and fire Ki blast at Jawaii. He quickly fires Ki blast at their Ki blast destroying them with a large explosion. Jawaii then takes this chance and charges at the clone Raiju's and sends a knee into the gut of one then with his left hands place sit on the chest of the clone and fires a Dragon wave through his chest killing him instantly.

The other clone tries to sneak up behind Jawaii and axe kick him. Jawaii quickly turns around sensing he was there and grabs the foot with only his left hand. With his right hand Jawaii punches the clones knee cap inward forcing the clone to shout in pain. The clone bents over and Jawaii then upper cuts him square in the face sending him to go up a little. Jawaii then grabs his foot when the clone was in the air and slams him back into the ground finishing him with a Dragon wave to the head killing the clone.

The real Raiju and the last clone charge Jawaii. Jawaii already in a fighting stance waits for them. The clone starts firing Ki blast at Jawaii as the real Raiju sends a Barrage of kicks and punches. Jawaii quickly gets rid of the Real Raiju by kicking him in the gut and sending him into a mountain. Jawaii then charges the last Clone and sends a jab to the clones gut forcing him up. Jawaii follows it up with a elbow to the back sending the clone crashing into the ground. "Good bye..." Jawaii says as he fires a large Ki blast at the clone.

Jawaii then looks back at Raiju and starts walking toward him. He notices that Raiju is barely alive. Raiju then suddenly tries to escape Jawaii and kicks him in the gut then fly's off into the sky.

"It's not that easy Raiju!"

Jawaii shouts as he sends over 100 ki blast into the sky chasing Raiju but they don't hit him. The Ki blast start to circle around Raiju in a incredible speed so he could not get out.

"It ends here.."

Jawaii then swings his arms around and finishes it by bringing them close to his chest the Ki blast now smashing into Raiju and a large amount of explosion go off in the Guided Scatter shot. Raiju body is destroyed and is forever leaving his mind. Jawaii was victorious. After the long hard battle Jawaii takes a deep breathe. After he is done with that breathe he is back into the normal world looking at the old man. The old man just looks at him and grins.

(( Just finished the quest [N/A] Old Memories please grade when you get the chance I put a lot of work into this quest. ))

Last edited by Jawaii on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Krillin
    Krillin

# of Posts : 116

Scouter Reading
    Name: Krillin
    Powerlevel: 43,000

Post by Krillin Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Err okay well everyone can sense I believe you may start your character with it... But your power level x1.7 equals... 664020
    Jawaii
    Jawaii

Scouter Reading

Post by Jawaii Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 pm

(( Finished a Quest [N/A] Old Memories please grade it's the post right before Krillin post. ))
    Neviux
    Neviux

# of Posts : 373

Scouter Reading
    Name: Kehshro
    Powerlevel: 343,000

Post by Neviux Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:14 pm

OKay. Acceptable (For Old Memories)

Rewards are as follows- X2 PL

PL is Now 1,328,040