Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

2 posters

A hero must fall (Quest)

Dakkon
    Dakkon

# of Posts : 113

Scouter Reading
    Name: Dakkon
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel: 108,640

A hero must fall (Quest) Empty A hero must fall (Quest)

Post by Dakkon Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:02 pm

The town had people dancing and singing and playing and all together cheering as the parade made its way down the street. There was a hero in town and he was waving to the crowd and posing for them and really hamming it up. He had claimed to be the ones that stopped Dakkon from attacking when in truth it was Amita. This made Dakkon most unpleased and so with a charge up from the top of a building a massive energy beam vegan to form. The strain caused his muscles to bulge but this was easier for him now as the power began to charge up and before long he had enough. He fired the massive beam stright down into the float carrying the so called hero and the float exploded as did this hero and he was turned to dust. People panicked and began to run and Dakkon smirked yelling down at them all.

"This hero you loved so much for defeating me did no such thing foolish mortals. No one defeated me but if you wish to thank someone then you must find a namek called Amita. He came to your rescue knowing I could have killed him and faced me with honor and respect." With that Dakkon left the scene off to continue his training.
    admin
    admin
    Administrator

# of Posts : 1170

Scouter Reading
    Name:
    Race: Other
    Powerlevel:

A hero must fall (Quest) Empty Re: A hero must fall (Quest)

Post by admin Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Quest approved

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:14 am