Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

5 posters

Veddys activites

Veddys activites Empty Veddys activites

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Veddy woke up and his step-mom said," Honey can you get me some apples from the supermarket." Veddy nodded and said," Bye Mom"! Veddy flew towards north city, the closest town near him. Veddy arrived and decided to earn a little money by winning a competion or something. Veddy then saw 2 men saying," Anyone want to pay 200 zenie to beat my champion, Hero you'll earn 2000 extra zenie if you do the impossible!" Then veddy said," i'll do it my mom gave me 100 zenie but then do i get 1,000 zenie if i can win?" They laughed and nodded. Then the 2 said," alright lets see what you can do". Veddy dashed towards the guy tried to make a punch but missed but used his tail to slap the guy. Veddy then said," here i go"! Veddy started punching and kicking the guy until he fainted. Then he recieved the zenie and bought his moms apples whick cost 100 zenie but he earned back the money he paid so he still had 1000. Veddy then was walking on his way home when hero appeared again with his hands around a poor woman. He said," give me the money or i'll hurt the ladie". Veddy then was about to when suddenly he had a flashback of the night he escaped vegeta but his birthparents died. Veddy then was engulfed in rage and said," you are just like king vegeta and FRIEZA"!! Veddy dashed toward hero and started punching and kicking the man then killed the guy with a large ki blast. Veddy had killed hero and the ladie fell to the ground. She ran in terror. Veddy then saw his hand bleeding along with his hands he said," what did i do"! Veddy ran home with his zenie and said crying," what am i, why am i a monster". Veddy then realized he needed help, but the question was who could help him? Veddy felt all alone in despair. Veddy then arrived at his house and gave his mom the apples. When she finished cooking and he ate he fell asleep in tears.

Veddy woke up and decided to go to the gym to work out a bit. Veddy arrived and registered. Veddy then started working out. Veddy started running around. Veddy was wondering in his head," what should i do about my problem". Veddy was running and then he figured he would ignore his rage. Veddy then finished 20 laps in the gym. Veddy then exited and left the gym and went home anf fell asleep.

Last edited by Veddy.g on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Veddys activites Empty Veddy trains with nappa

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Veddy arrives at the plains and waits for nappa to show up. Veddy needs training and a strong saiyan should do it.
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

# of Posts : 497

Scouter Reading
    Name: Raz
    Race: Human
    Powerlevel: 122,300

Veddys activites Empty Re: Veddys activites

Post by .LEGEND Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:20 pm

The fifty year old saiyan had arrived. He made a clean landing onto the plain and looked over to his right to see his trainee. "You ready saiyan?" Nappa asked while walking over to Veddy. "This isn't going to be another set of pushups and a couple hundred laps you know that right?"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Veddyn nodded and made a fighting stance and said," your move". Veddy started powering up in his stance.
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

Scouter Reading

Post by .LEGEND Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Nappa shook his head. "I say you go first..." The saiyan said. "I need to know what you're made of." Nappa still had his arms crossed waiting for the saiyan's attack.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Veddy jumped in the air and fired 2 ki blasts in h=each hand. Veddyn than apperaed behind nappa and start punching and kicking him.
    .LEGEND
    .LEGEND

Scouter Reading

Post by .LEGEND Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:58 pm

((OOC: Thanks for giving me the idea, but you'd get more of a PL gain if that would happen, this isn't a battle I'm just training you. I'll give you a senzu too.))

Nappa deflected the two blasts and turned around to face the saiyan. His punches and kick didn't make a dent in the saiyan. "Nice combo kid..." Nappa said before throwing a kick at Veddy's chest. "You gotta move more..." he said showing disappointment.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Veddy was kicked hard and feel to the ground. Veddy then said," want to see my new technique but right now it is weak." Veddy then powered up and fired a weak spirit blast. ( can not be dodged)
    venny.w2
    venny.w2

# of Posts : 2

Scouter Reading
    Name: venny.w
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 1000

Post by venny.w2 Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Venny.w arrived and then said, " wow training maybe i can join?" Venny powering up charged at nappa waiting for a reply from him. Venny starting giving random punches and kicks.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Veddy said," sure but be careful friend( he escaped also with veddy they are good friends) Veddy then got away from nappa and started punching and kicking venny

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Veddy then left the scene and said bye to nappa.=and venny.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:16 pm

doing master roshis magazines quest

Veddy then was walkiing one day when suddenly he got a phone call. There was a old man it seemed saying, " hello i am the great master Roshi can you help find my magazines i have heard of a new warrior in town so i thought i would train you. "Will you accept this offer to be my student." I was actually thinking of getting stronger so i agreed to the task. Veddy was given directions so he flew towards the Kame house. Veddy arrived and said," hello anybody home and a old man appeared and said," now will you help a old man out. I nodded and started working on finding those magazines. Veddy looked under his bed and under but no magazines were found. veddy looked underground but there was nothing. Veddy then finds it under his chair. 2 to go it seemed. Veddy flew above the house but he saw nothing. Then he found one in the living room behgind the tv. Veddy then flew all over the place andn said," darn it why can i not find it". Veddy then saw something in the ocean. Veddy rushed over but there was a giant crab. Veddy then shoot 5 ki blasts and dashed towards it and started doin 5 kicks and 2 punches. Veddy then got the crab away and retrieved the magazine. Veddy gave it to Roshi and said," see ya tomorrow for training. Flew away from the scene.

Rp finished how much do i get from everything.

Last edited by Veddy.g on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 pm

may i get a grade please.
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Post by Melissia Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:55 pm

It's enough to finish the quest. A few pointers though...

Walking is misspelled. Roshi should be capitalized. Kame should be capitalized. The word "I" should always be capitalized. The first word of every sentence should be capitalized. Punctuation would help your sentences be more coherent in the future. To give a few examples for future reference:

"Will you accept this offer to be my student?" Roshi was asking a question, so you should use a question mark as I did in this quote.

"Hello, I am the great master Roshi." That's a complete sentence. The sentence you put in was a run-on sentence, which mashed together multiple sentences without punctuation to create one overly long sentence. Also, there is generally a pause after a greeting phrase such as "hello", thus why I put a comma after it.

"I have heard of you, and I have an offer for you: If you will help me find my magazines, I will train you." I reworked this sentence to be more grammatically correct. Notice my use of punctuation, with each complete thought separated by one or the other. This is the proper way to have a longer sentence without it being a run-on. You should be careful not to do this excessively, though. It's sometimes best to just end one sentence and start a new one.

You forgot to put a second quote aftr "Hello, anybody home?". also note that it should have a question mark like I put there.

There were other things, but honestly, I think you're getting better. If you work on your use of punctuation, you'll find your roleplays improving even more.

Quest rewards are 500 PL. I'll give you 200 PL ontop of that as a bonus for improvement.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:59 pm

thanks i will edit it now thank you so much i couldn't do it without getting a few pushs from you guys.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Veddy was in the desert waiting for his partner in his training. He said," What should i do while waiting." Veddy was feeling nice in the nice day today. He was hot but the brezze helped him cool down. There were also nice different colored tree leaves around him. Veddy said," I hope Ultima comes soon."
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

# of Posts : 86

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aculi Ferwolf
    Powerlevel: 40,000

Post by Ultima Knight Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:17 pm

(ooc: My name is Aculi....)

Aculi lands down in front of veddy." Ready for your training? "

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:19 pm

OOC: ( sorry messed up)
    Veddy nodded to Aculi and said, "Okay Lets train but what should we do first." Veddy meditated while waiting for an answer.
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

Scouter Reading

Post by Ultima Knight Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:22 pm

" Well let's see whatcha got. ". Aculi then gets in his battle stance.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Veddy says," Well if you don't make the first move then i WILL!" Veddy powers up to his max and starts giving multiple punches and kicks than does a flip behind Aculi and then tries to shove a ki blast into his back.
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

Scouter Reading

Post by Ultima Knight Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Aculi power up to 2400 as well and takes the punches and kicks put when Veddy flips Aculi anticpates it and turns around to do a powerful kick

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:37 pm

Veddy is hit and fallls to the floor. Veddy then did a high power rush. ( A rush with a lot of punches and then gives to punches to punch them to the ground.) Veddy then flew away from Aculi and then powered a spirit blast. ( Cannot be dodged only blocked or trick it into a rock or something. ALso it is weak) Veddy then fired the spirit blast.
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

Scouter Reading

Post by Ultima Knight Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Aculi gets hit by the rush and looks up to see Veddy charging an attack." Well two can play at that game, Tiger Beam! " Aculi fires his own attack causing the two beams to collide.

OOC:(Our attacks are about even since I didn't have the time to charge mine.)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Veddy then flys away controlling it with his mind. ( I control it with my mind spirit rush is a rush where i fire a spirit blast and then throw the oppponent into the blast while i am still controlling it) THen Veddy says," i have been waiting to try this SPIRIT Rush!" Veddy tries to grab him and throws him into the blast.
    Ultima Knight
    Ultima Knight

Scouter Reading

Post by Ultima Knight Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Aculi gets grabbed from behind and thrown into the blast, taking full damage.He lands in the dirt face first." Pretty good...now let's see how well you do when facing a stronger opponent! ". Aculi powers up to 4800, 2 times higher than Veddy. He after-images behind veddy and tries to kick him in the back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:29 pm