Dragonball's Never-Ending Saga

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonball's Never Ending Saga!
"We welcome any kind of roleplaying;;"

Whats so great about our rpg that's not from the rest?

- No Character Registration. Once your logged in, you can start playing. All character information are stored in your profile--we also have a section for extended bios.
- Reaction-based rping, we dont care how much you write--we give credit on your actions and reactions.
- Simple, and Organized.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ bring you, a laid back free style rpg. In depth role playing is never required.

3 posters

Vegeta's Life (Needs Grading)

SaiyanSavior
    SaiyanSavior

# of Posts : 34

Scouter Reading
    Name: Vegeta
    Race: Saiyan
    Powerlevel: 12,500

Vegeta's Life (Needs Grading) Empty Vegeta's Life (Needs Grading)

Post by SaiyanSavior Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Find those Mags

“Ahh!” Vegeta cried in frustration. He flicked through a bookcase, filled with endless books. He was looking for Master Roshi's special “magazines”. “This is pointless!” Vegeta yelled. He stopped. “Hmmmm, that oldie usually reads in his room. I might check up there!” Vegeta had new passion. He had a feeling that he might find them. He raced to Master Roshi's bedroom. He burst in and broke the door off it's hinges. He ran over to the bed, he bent over and checked under the bed. Nothing just old bits of some food and other things. The next place he checked was Roshi's draws. He pulled out all of the draws and went through them all, just socks, underwear, pants, shirts, belts, gloves but no mags. “Gah, why can't the old guy find them himself,” Vegeta yelled. He then went to check Roshi's desk. Pens and letters covered the desk. No mags in sight. They weren't here. Maybe the bathroom. He then walked out of the room to the bathroom.

He entered the bathroom. “Ohh!” he moaned. The room stunk. He meld his breath and checked in the cabinet beneath the sink. He opened the doors furiously. Bottles of skin cair, and hair products clogged up the cabinet. After minutes of endless searching Vegeta finally gave up for this room. He had only one room left where it could be. He stormed to the lounge room. When he arrived in the small lounge room, the first place he looked was underneath the couch. Nothing there, he pulled away the cushions on the couch. Just hair and other stuff that made Vegeta feel ill. He turned away from the horrible sight. He checked behind the TV. His eyes lit up, he had found one of the magazines. He picked it up and looked at the cover. “Woah.....” Vegeta's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. He rolled up the mag and went and sat on the bare couch. “I can only find one magazine and I have searched everywhere Master Roshi has had his mags!” Vegeta complained. “That's it! I go tell that hag that he can find the other two by his self!” Vegeta turned red in rage. Just as he went to meet Roshi on the beach. He spotted something in the bookshelf. Vegeta raised his eyebrow. He turned to find the other mags right in front of him. All was silent. “YES!” Vegeta cried leaping in the air. He collected the other two and raced out to the beach. “How could I be so blind!” Vegeta remarked. He then returned the mags to Master Roshi.

The next day:Vegeta's phone rang loudly as he lazed on the couch in his house. “What now!” he grumbled. He answered the phone. “Yeah?” he said rudely. “Hi...Hi is this Vegeta?” said a familiar voice. “ROSHI! WHAT DO YOU WANT!” Vegeta raged. “I..I was w-wondering yesterday you left a lot of mess. And my fragile body is not up to the job, s-so could you clean up?” Master Roshi asked timidly. “Stuff it!” Vegeta said hanging up. He sat back on the couch and chuckled.

*Complete?

Last edited by SaiyanSavior on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
    SaiyanSavior
    SaiyanSavior

Scouter Reading

Vegeta's Life (Needs Grading) Empty Re: Vegeta's Life (Needs Grading)

Post by SaiyanSavior Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:52 pm

Next Quest
    A Hero Must Fall (Saiyan Savior)

Vegeta went on his daily search for people to fight, places to conquer. He heard cheering in the distance. He raised his head in excitement. Then he raised an eyebrow then he flew up into the air and went to see what all the noise was. He arrived in a small village. Full of bright colours. People had dressed up for this occasion. “Kashi, Kashi!” they chanted. “Kashi eh?” Vegeta smiled. He flew down into the crowd to get a look at this “Kashi”. A tall young man stood there, he flexed his muscles and yelled out monstrous roars. “Yargh! Grr!” Kashi yelled. Vegeta pushed to the front of the crowd. He climbed up onto the podium which Kashi stood upon. “You call that a roar?” he said laughing. Kashi frowned. “Gaarrrgh!” Vegeta boomed. Kashi was blown onto his knees. “What are you? Some kind of freak?” he said wimpishly. The crowd gasped to see their town hero fall. “Who are you?” Vegeta asked. “I am K-Kashi, I am a world champion wrestler...” he said timidly. “Let's go you and me!” Vegeta said pumping his fists. “Ugh...” Kashi was speechless.

Vegeta ran his fingers through his tall hair. “C'mon Kashi, he thinks he can win with hair like that?” cried a supporter. Vegeta turned and scowled at the supporter. Kashi began to sweat. “Fine!” he said. “You c-can't beat me!” he said. “Your voice m-makes no difference,” Kashi said pouting. Vegeta knew he was scared but not showing it. “B-but I have to do warm ups first!” Kashi said running into his corner. He turned and talked to his managers. Vegeta turned to the crowd. “You think he's good? Watch this!” Vegeta raised his hand, a yellow Ki orb formed. The crowd were amazed. Vegeta threw it into the air, he then clenched his fist the orb turned into fireworks. “Ok! L-let's fight!” Kashi said stepping near Vegeta. Vegeta's smile faded, he then stepped right up to Kashi. “GO!” Vegeta shouted. Kashi swung his fist back. Vegeta rolled to the side, he stuck out his leg and tripped Kashi. Kashi face-planted into the ground. “Hahahahahaha!” Vegeta laughed. The crowd couldn't contain their surprise. Some stood there shocked, others covered their eyes. Kashi stood back up. He grabbed Vegeta by his arms. He tried to swing his around, but Vegeta over powered him and threw him into the corner were his managers were gathered. “Oh no!” cried some of the fans. Kashi landed with a thud. Vegeta thought he had this down pat. But little did he know what was about to happen.

Vegeta spotted one of Kashi's manager's had a cap on, it had the logo RR. “Red Ribbon!” Vegeta murmured. He saw the manager with the cap pass a pill to Kashi. Kashi took the pill. His body bulged, his eyes sharpened. He turned to face Vegeta. “Now you die!” Kashi said in a deep low voice. He charged at Vegeta, Vegeta grabbed Kashi's arms and tried to use the momentum to swing Kashi, but he was too heavy. Kashi's weight overpowered Vegeta and Vegeta fell to the ground, with Kashi on top. Kashi swiped at his face with huge fists. But Vegeta managed to dodge. Vegeta put his hands on Kashi's face. He blasted Ki at Kashi's face. Kashi rolled off him holding his face in pain. Vegeta stood up. Kashi's body was bulging. Vegeta ran at Kashi, he lept up and kicked Kashi in the face. Kashi stood his ground. Vegeta backflipped back. Vegeta charged to his full power. He then jumped at Kashi, Vegeta punched furiously and kicked quickly, but Kashi matched his every move. Vegeta after imaged behind him and kicked Kashi in the back. Kashi's body jolted slightly. Kashi turned and laughed madly. Vegeta stumbled back, “He's invincible!” he said. Vegeta stopped, he placed his hands out to his side. He began to charge to his full power. Electricity circulated around his body. Two large yellow orbs formed around his hands. “Haaaaaaaaaaaargh!” Vegeta yelled. Kashi didn't care for this. Kashi took a few steps to wards Vegeta. Vegeta placed his two hands together. “Final Flash!” Vegeta shouted. This was the first time Vegeta had attempted this. The orbs exploded and sent both warriors flying back. Vegeta chuckled. He had hurt Kashi. Vegeta and Kashi stood back up tall. Vegeta's face twisted, Vegeta now looked more confused than ever. Half of Kashi face had been destroyed. Inside he was pure robot. He was an android. “ANDROID!” Vegeta said amazed. Vegeta slid along the ground and then he jumped up and punched Kashi in the good half of his face. Kashi fell back. “Haha! You're weakened!” Vegeta said. Things began to look up for Vegeta.

Kashi rebounded of the ground and was sent flying back at Vegeta. They began to fight like before, punch for punch. They matched each other better than before. Vegeta held Kashi's arms, Kashi struggled but couldn't beat Vegeta. Vegeta grabbed Kashi's arms and tossed him backwards. Vegeta shot several Ki blasts after him. They all hit with a bang. When the dust had cleared form the bang. Kashi was now back to a squirming young man like before. “See, you can't beat me!” Vegeta laughed. Kashi stood up and ran away like a little boy. He lept off the podium and ran up a road. His managers following him. Vegeta stood there arms crossed. The crowd began to chant “Vegeta, Vegeta,”. Vegeta smiled and flew off. “No sweat,” he said to himself.

*Complete?
    SaiyanSavior
    SaiyanSavior

Scouter Reading

Post by SaiyanSavior Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:53 pm

And my training, I need these graded!
    Trying the Final Flash (Saiyan Savior)

Vegeta had trained for this moment for a while. He hod only tried to use this attack once before. It failed. None the less it is a powerful move. This attack was called the Final Flash. The move begins with the subject sticking his hands out to the side. He then gathers his Ki in his hands. He controls this energy, then he brings his two hands together and blasts the Ki at his opponent. This is a very powerful technique but wielded in th hands of evil can be dangerous.

Vegeta stood there gathering all his Ki. He stuck his arms out the side. He looked stupid, but his face was dead serious. He began to charge up to his max. “Haaaaaaaaargh!” he shouted, veins formed on his neck. He tensed his whole body. He felt the energy surging through his body. He felt so powerful. His arms shook. He used all his strength to steady them. A small orb formed in each hand. It was small and unstable. Vegeta focused. He let the energy flow freely throughout his body. The orb grew still, it began to grow. Now veins where appearing on his arms. “Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!” he shouted louder. His arms shook out of control, he finally placed his hands together, the orbs collided. In an instant everywhere within 500 meters of Vegeta was covered in a dust cloud. Vegeta coughed an sputtered. “Fail...” he coughed. The dust cleared after several minutes. Vegeta attemped to gather his energy again but was unsuccessful.

Why could he not do this. He did everything right but he can't harness the power correctly. He sat down and sighed. “Maybe if...” Vegeta mumbled. Vegeta stood up not accepting defeat. “What if I put more effort into controlling the energy than focusing on making a huge attack,” Vegeta wondered. After another hour of meditating and recharging, Vegeta once again attemped the Final Flash.

He hung his arms out to his side. He crouched slightly and began to gather his Ki in his hands. Once again veins bulged, “Haaaaaaaarrrrrrhhh!!” he yelled louder than last time. A small orb about the size of a tennis ball formed in each hand like last time. He put more effort into controlling the Ki and it worked. He had the orbs under control. He placed his hands together and the orbs clashed. Nothing happened at first but then a beam of light shot outwards into a nearby tree. The tree was smashed to pieces. But he knew he had not fully completed it. Many opponents were much stronger than a tree. He needed now to make the orbs bigger and still control it. He had passed the first hurdle. Now he must face the second hurdle.

Vegeta decided to do some training. He flew up high, and scanned his surroundings. He then flew over to the rocky mountains. The dry red dirt was blown over the tops of the mountains. Vegeta landed on the tallest one. “Time to move these rocks,” he said, “They block my view of the beach!” Vegeta jumped down and faced one of the mountains. He punched the mountain, it cracked but didn't break. He shot ten Ki blasts at it, he had now chipped it. “That should be enough,” he said. Vegeta took a few steps back then flew at top speed towards the mountain. He crashed right through the middle. Then he flew up high, he charged up a Ki blast, this one was bigger and better than usual. The shot it down into both halves of the mountain. It blew rocks and debris everywhere. Then began on another mountain. He punched, kicked, blasted, smashed, crashed, blew up and mashed mountains until midnight. (It was 1 o'clock when he arrived in the day). He then went back to his training area where he slept.

He awoke the next day to see if his training had paid off. He stood legs apart, arms spread. His target was a volcano. It was just off the shoreline of the island he stood upon. He charged all his Ki into his hands. Two tennis ball sized orbs formed. Energy filled his body. He began to breath fast. His arms shook but he stabilized them. He then tried to make the orb bigger. They grew only a little bit. Now they were the size of a grown mans fist. He swung his arms inwards and shot the beam at the volcano. It hit but did not destroy it. “Damn it!” he cried. If only I was stronger. “Well, at least I am now one step closer to mastering the Final Flash!” he said.

To be continued...
    Melissia
    Melissia

# of Posts : 263

Scouter Reading
    Name: Aleah Caea
    Powerlevel: 137,220

Post by Melissia Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:28 pm

[ooc] *mutter*  Since Legend didn't grade this as he said he would, I'm going to give you the PL for the quests.  However, this is not an endorsement of you playing as Vegeta, rather, it's an endorsement of your roleplaying style and talent in using the English language. +500 PL from the first quest.  +4000 PL from the second quest.  +1500 bonus PL for the quality of writing.  [/ooc]
    SaiyanSavior
    SaiyanSavior

Scouter Reading

Post by SaiyanSavior Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Now for part 2 of my training....
    Learning the Final Flash (Saiyan Savior)

I have trained and that helped a bit, now what, thought Vegeta. “I need a powerful new body. Something that can hold more Ki and control it”, said Vegeta. “I know!” exclaimed Vegeta. Vegeta held his arms up in the sky. As if he was making a spirit bomb. Thats because he was. He was going to practise holding this spirit bomb for as long as he can. He gathered all his Ki. Ki shot up his arms and his muscles bulged. A blue orb began to form and take shape. The orb was as big as a basket ball. This was not much of a challenge, then Vegeta amped it up and made it the size of a Microwave oven. He began to feel a strain on his arms. “Grh!” he moaned. The orb kept growing. Vegeta's arms shook. The orb began to lose shape. “Must control!” Vegeta cried. His arms tensed and the orb stopped. It grew still larger. Vegeta took large deep breaths. Veins formed on his face. His whole body bulged and grew. His muscle had grown. He was getting stronger. The orb got larger and larger. It was as big as a recliner. “GAAARGH!” Vegeta's whole body struggled to support this massive power orb. Ki was basically leaking from him. Vegeta's arms were no longer straight. They where bent. His body shook, he could no longer see straight. His legs turned to jelly. He voice got caught in his throat. “Grhnmngh!” Vegeta moaned. The got so huge it was as wide as a sofa and as tall as a bull. Vegeta's body couldn't take the huge amount of energy. The orb lost it shape and went back into Vegeta's body. Vegeta's body bulged massively. Vegeta blacked out.

He awoke to find his clothes ripped. He felt weak. His body had taken its normal form now. He was still shaking. He had never felt so much energy. He lay there weak and tired. He tried to move but his body couldn't. He had no strength left. “What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger..” he said as he fell into a deep sleep.

Finally when he woke up his strength was back. He didn't really feel like attempting the Final Flash. Instead he crossed his legs and meditated. He let the Ki circulate his body and fill him. “I need a way,” Vegeta murmured. “Weightlifting!” Vegeta exclaimed excitedly. Vegeta leaped off his feet, and headed over to the rocky area like before. He landed upon the dry, barren, dusty ground. He walked across the plains, his feet drawing up dust off the ground. He stood before to thick boulders. “Ok!” he said to himself. He inched his hands underneath the boulders. He then lifted them up with all his strength. These boulders where the half the size of a full powered spirit bomb each. He slwoly lowered his arms. He let all the weight drag him down, he then began to push upwards. His arms burned, the boulders began to rise along with his hands. His muscles put all they could into it, he spread his legs so he could easily support the weight. “Hm!” he grunted satisfied. He lowered his arms again, after at least 2 hours of this he began to tire. “haaah, haaah..” Vegeta puffed. His arms were lowered, with every new lift his arms burned it was as if a fire was eating away at his arms. He pushed on, lift after lift. His arms strained to support the tremendous weight. “I think I've had enough,” Vegeta said. He flipped the boulders off his hands. He then leaped into the air blasting huge Ki blasts at them. He then landed and shattered the boulders by delivering two powerful kicks. The boulder shattered. “Hmmm, its getting late. I shall try one more time before I rest!” Vegeta said determinedly. When Vegeta had returned to his training island is was night. Someone was there. In the shadows lurked this strange being. “Hehehe.... so this is Vegeta,” said the strange being. Vegeta landed on a grassy patch. “Show me what you're capable of....” the being said. Vegeta stood legs apart, he spread his arms he then began to gather his Ki. “Haaaaahgh!” he shouted. The two orbs formed. This time he had it under control. The orbs were as big as they should be. “HAHA!” Vegeta shouted, “AT LAST!” Vegeta's face was nothing but a huge grin. Vegeta was about to blast the two orbs at the volcano, when he felt a sharp pain in his back. Suddenly his joy faded as he fell to the ground. All he remembers was a black figure looking over him. “No....” Vegeta moaned as he fainted.

To be continued......
    SaiyanSavior
    SaiyanSavior

Scouter Reading

Post by SaiyanSavior Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 am

The final conclusion to my training...
    Final Flash Complete (Saiyan Savior)

Vegeta found himself laying in the same grassy area as before. The pain in his back had eased. “Titanium Toe, I call that,” said a low evil voice. Vegeta saw a figure. It was covered in black robes, he see could none of its body. “You have great potential Vegeta, but I cannot let anyone defeat me. Once I gain power from defeating you I then can defeat Goku,” The figure said. “I will not let you...” Vegeta moaned. Vegeta summoned all his strength He swung his legs back, he rolled onto his back then kicked his legs forward sending the dark figure back and him upwards. He landed perfectly on his feet. He back still ached. The dark figure was sent back a few steps. “L-let my explain myself...” the person said. “My name is Shadowblade, I am the brother of Tapion, you may know him you may not. I have come to earth to rule it. Once I defeat you I will have enough power to defeat Goku!” he said his voice rising. Shadowbladd jumped back and from nowhere he pulled out a sword. It had black energy around it. “Shadow disk!” he called. He took his blade he held it horizontially. He then swung it through the air. The wide purple disk came off his disk. It shot at Vegeta. Vegeta back flipped and dodged the disk. Vegeta charged up a Ki blast and shot it at Shadowblade. Shadowblade was stunned but soon came to his senses. Shadowblade ran around into the shadows. Shadowblade threw his blade at Vegeta. It slashed Vegeta across the chest. Shadowblade after imaged to Vegeta and picked up his blade. Vegeta fell to the ground. Shadowblade rasied is blade. Vegeta rolled over, he then picked himself up. Blood dripped from his chest. Blood ran over his hands, it cascaded through the dips in his knuckles. He crouched and swept his foot over the grassy ground. It knocked Shadowblade off his feet. “Gh!” Shadowblade grunted in surprise. The blood on Vegeta had reach his legs. It curled around his legs like a red rope. “Haaah!” Vegeta charged his Ki. The Ki began to form around him. Energy leaked from him. Vegeta took a step back he outstretched his arm, he formed a blue orb from his palm. It grew larger. “Big Bang Attack!” Vegeta cried. He released the orb from his hands. The orb flew at Shadowblade. The orb exploded. It took a few moments for the dust and rubble from the explosion to disappear. “Missed.....” said a familiar voice. Shadowblade had After Imaged at the last second. His blade lay a fair few feat ahead of Vegeta. Vegeta swung his fist back and hit Shadowblade on the cheek. Blood began to pool at Vegeta's feet. “Now!” Vegeta charged up again. “Now feel my full power!” Vegeta shouted. Vegeta charged up to his full power. He then leaped back about 3 paces. He spread his arms wide. A Ki orb formed in each hand. Shadowblade rasied one arm. You cannot beat me Vegeta!” Shadowblade shouted. A black orb formed above his hand. It began to grow larger. Vegeta's two orbs grew larger two. Both orbs grew at an alarming rate. Vegeta stopped. His orbs where the size of a flat screen HD TV. Shadowblade charged his orb up. “Evil Killer!” He shouted blasting the orb at Vegeta. “Final Flash!” Vegeta shouted. The two attacks clashed. The wind picked up. Vegeta and Shadowblade were drawn in. They both pushed against there attacks. It seemed even. “SHADOWBLADE!!! GIVE UP!” Vegeta cried pushing his attack with a new passion. His passion burned like a blazing tornado. Suddenly the attacks exploded in a massive explosion. Vegeta was pushed far back into the ocean. He remembered nothing after that. All he knows is he woke up floating in the ocean. His cut had healed partly. HE soon returned to the island. He found nothing upon the island. The ground was burned. He walked along the shoreline and found a black headpiece. He picked it up. This was the same headpiece Shadowblade wore. He tossed it into the ocean. “He stood no chance,” he flew off to find a new adventure.
    SaiyanSavior
    SaiyanSavior

Scouter Reading

Post by SaiyanSavior Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:26 am

Twins Quest (Saiyan Savior)

Vegeta flew over the wastelands, the wind whipped his face. He sensed a power level coming from somewhere. “Huh?” Vegeta said. “The power level, is exactly the same as mine!” he exclaimed. He flew down to investigate. He landed upon the soft ground of the wastelands. Then just in front of him he spotted a portal. The portal was coloured crimson. Vegeta sensed something wasn't right. Suddenly he saw something that even scared him. A leg wearing a blue outfit, and with a white boot appeared out of the portal. “But...” Vegeta exclaimed. As a body followed the leg out. The person who cam out of the portal was. “Me!” Vegeta exclaimed. Another Vegeta had emerged from the swirling portal. Except this Vegeta he was different. “Hello!” he said peacfully. Vegeta gasped. “I've have come to defeat you,” said the second Vegeta. “What!” Vegeta exclaimed, “You think that a weakling copy of me like you could defeat me?!” Vegeta laughed horribly. “Yes, well if I believe in myself,” said the other Vegeta hopefully. Vegeta held his arm back, he charged up a Ki blast. He then pushed it forward forcefully. The other Vegeta simply stood with his arm outstretched. The Ki bounced off his hand and was sent flying back at Vegeta. Vegeta ducked and missed the blast. “See? I believed and I achieved!” exclaimed the other Vegeta. Vegeta flew in close and delivered 10 punches then 5 kicks and jumped back then charged up for a powerful blast. The other had just taken the hits. “Nothing,” he said, he then After imaged behind Vegeta and punched him into the air. Vegeta was only charged to half his real power. His scanner indicated that this Vegeta was at 5000 and Vegeta was at 3500. Vegeta charged up again he had reached 4000. The other Vegeta was in a balsting stance. His feet were apart. His arms looked as if he was going to Kamehameha. “Galick Gun!” the other Vegeta called. An electrical blast was sent flying at Vegeta. Vegeta was knocked down by the hit. The other Vegeta then flew to Vegeta. They matched each other's kicks and punches. When one hit, the next punch was against them. They got faster and faster. The other Vegeta had a slight advantage. The other Vegeta surprised our Vegeta by Kneeing him in the stomach. Vegeta was taken by surprise and was knocked off guard. The other Vegeta grabbed Vegeta by the leg and swung him around and around, he finally let him go, Vegeta was flying towards the portal. He just managed to stop before it. “I will defeat you,” the other Vegeta said calmly.
    “I know!” Vegeta exclaimed. He after imaged behind the other Vegeta. He then backflipped a good ten feet. Vegeta charged up all his Ki. He then curled in his arms and legs. “Super Explosive Wave!” Vegeta cried. He released all his Ki in one big blow. His Ki surrouded him. Huge waves of Ki emited from him. The other form of himself was blown back into the portal. The portal going to the other universe, was back in order so it closed. Vegeta had once again prevailed.
    “I hope that wasn't me from the future!” Vegeta said leaving the wastelands.
    SaiyanSavior
    SaiyanSavior

Scouter Reading

Post by SaiyanSavior Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:34 am

Going Home (Saiyan Savior)

Vegeta sat inside his spaceship. “Ahh, this brings back memories!” Vegeta said merrily. He took a moment to reminisce about the good ol' days with Nappa. Vegeta pressed a deep blue coloured button. The hatch of the ship closed shut. He heard the engines roared as the ship lifted off the ground. Then with a slight jolt the craft took off into space. “Well, I'm going back home! I wonder what Dad will think about me mixing with these humans?” He said. Vegeta's scouter began to beep. He raised his hand and pressed a speaker button. “Hello?” Vegeta asked. His scouter seemed to have a built in phone. “Ahh! Vegeta!” said a gruff voice. “F-father!” Vegeta exclaimed happily. “Ahhh! Vegeta I have been waiting to hear from you!” King Vegeta said, “What is this I hear of Earth not being destroyed,” King Vegeta seemed more confused than annoyed. “Well....uh!” Vegeta didn't know what to say. “And I hear I have a grandson!” King Vegeta said. “Yeah, his name is Trunks he's not with me though,” Vegeta said. “Oh too bad, uh got to go can't wait to see you, bye!” King Vegeta cut off. Vegeta once again pressed the button on his scouter. “It'll be good going back home to Vegeta!” Vegeta said. Vegeta still had lots of cuts and bruises from his last few battles. “I think I need to heal!” he exclaimed. He pressed a button on the control panel of the ship. Three tubes came down. He placed one on his mouth, another on his chest and the last one on his back. “Ahh, I can feel the good already!” he said happily.

His ship had already traveled half of the way. “There should be some good battles on planet Vegeta,” Vegeta said. “I bet they've never seen anything like me!” he laughed. Planet Vegeta was in sight now. “Prepare for impact,” said a built in computer in Vegeta's ship. He held tight onto his seat. The ship rocked violently as it passed through Vegeta's atmosphere. The heat seemed to seep through. Vegeta began to sweat. Rocks and other rubble flew by. The turbulence began to ease. The ground grew nearer and nearer. But Vegeta had no idea where he was. He landed with a crash. The ship opened. Vegeta took off the tubes and stepped outside. His injuries had healed. The ground was healthy, plenty of grass for plenty of miles. Space cows or whatever grazed on their endless supply of food. Vegeta flew up high to see his surroundings. He spotted a something in the distance he couldn't make out what it was. He went to investigate.....

To be continued...
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

# of Posts : 366

Scouter Reading
    Name: Majin Musashi
    Powerlevel: 535,000

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 am

A lot of this doesnt work You dont know the Super Explosive wave to even be attempting it. You dont have a space ship to fly to Vegeta.

hmm.. Ill give you 3,000 for the training, 2,500 for your fights with Future vegeta and shadowblade combined, and you never even learned the Final Flash.
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 am

A fresh start would be good for you.
    SaiyanSavior
    SaiyanSavior

Scouter Reading

Post by SaiyanSavior Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:23 am

No well actually, if you had read my previous post you would see I have been training for my final flash. Although I didn't know you had to have a spaceship. I thought because I was Vegeta I already had one. So scrap the going home post! Back on earth.
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:28 am

And all the other moves that you used too? You trained for all of them? I dont think so, re-do the quest for Final Flash on its own, learn it. Wait for it to be updated, than you may use it. Dont argue with me im not your enemy, you recieved what you deserved for your work. If any other Reddie disagrees they will fix it and I stand by them.
    SaiyanSavior
    SaiyanSavior

Scouter Reading

Post by SaiyanSavior Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:45 am

OMG like the whole quest!
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Administrator

Scouter Reading

Post by Miyamoto Musashi Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:53 am

Yeah start from scrath, a new day Vegeta picks up his quest to complete his training and learn the Final Flash.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:50 am